by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .77,91677,91777,91877,91977,92077,92177,922. . .80,19780,198»

Third 3rd Skyclan republic wrote:I mean, there is no longer about to be a single living thing on the Skyclanian isles.

Okay, I thought you made poor decisions.

This is just plain idiocy to nuke yourself.

Canineia wrote:A Dog in a Cats World
After hours upon hours of walking the Canine's successfully make it to the airport.

The find their airplane

United Engiresco wrote:Repeat that right this damn instant to the Cartography Team right now. They spend a lot of time working on the map that they do not have to, but they do anyway. Repeat this to them. I dare you.

I mean the concern is over the design choices and the choice of map itself, both of which were down to me so this is more addressed to me. Whether they were aware of that or not.

Eternal Dominion wrote:[quote=siberia_union;44910884]Well I was talking about the difference from the strangereal ace combat, and TNP's strangereal, and I do appreciate their work.[/quot]
You JUST said they butchered the map in the tone we received wasn't a good one.

You missed an e

New Celoveniortan wrote:You missed an e

fixed TY

United Engiresco wrote:Repeat that right this damn instant to the Cartography Team right now. They spend a lot of time working on the map that they do not have to, but they do anyway. Repeat this to them. I dare you.

Oh and I did that.

Third 3rd Skyclan republic wrote:Yes and noÖ

What are you, Belka?

Memester wrote:What are you, Belka?

Belka did genuinely nothing wrong

Puczovska wrote:Belka did genuinely nothing wrong

Facts

Puczovska wrote:Belka did genuinely nothing wrong

I agree

Third 3rd Skyclan republic wrote:The find their airplane

A Dog in a Cats World

With no contact from the ATC Tower they take off anyway. The Labrador Mk-16 climbed higher and higher. It orientated towards Canineia with it's passengers leaving behind the nightmare known as Thunderclan.

Volstokn wrote:Facts

Not kidding at all, the Belkan War was orchestrated by Osean Fed if you read the lore. They created a joint project for something and basically scammed Belka by not paying anything into the scheme then pulling out after Belka had put billions in. And this was after starving Belka of trade so they could instigate financial issues and buy land off them down the line, which they did.

Oh and I do apologize for the tone I used when talking about the strangereal map (The North Pacific's version)

Canineia wrote:A Dog in a Cats World

With no contact from the ATC Tower they take off anyway. The Labrador Mk-16 climbed higher and higher. It orientated towards Canineia with it's passengers leaving behind the nightmare known as Thunderclan.

Their was a blinding flash once they were away, the plane would shudder as they could see a Huge Mushroom cloud rise into the sky, despite the enormous distance, they were safe, but Millions were dead and Thunderclan was doomed.

The Islands of Tonga, Angshire, TyGerria, Canineia, and 1 otherNew imperium of mankind

New imperium of mankind

Third 3rd Skyclan republic wrote:Their was a blinding flash once they were away, the plane would shudder as they could see a Huge Mushroom cloud rise into the sky, despite the enormous distance, they were safe, but Millions were dead and Thunderclan was doomed.

Massive cheering, clapping and celebrations would erupt.

Eternal Dominion wrote:Don't you realize your actions have consequences?

He has a hollow skull, lack of common sense, lack of IQ, lack of skills and the list goes on.

Third 3rd Skyclan republic wrote:Their was a blinding flash once they were away, the plane would shudder as they could see a Huge Mushroom cloud rise into the sky, despite the enormous distance, they were safe, but Millions were dead and Thunderclan was doomed.

This ainít the end, feline civilization is left to die, but Dragon civilization is able to restart.

Well, seems like
He actually did a Belka.

Repreteop wrote:thats not really expensive, I pay that much for a phone.

930 is the price you should pay for a 3080 Ti, not a 3060 Ti. The 3060 Ti's acceptable peak is at 500 IMO.

Third 3rd Skyclan republic wrote:This ainít the end, feline civilization is left to die, but Dragon civilization is able to restart.

Did a nuclear warhead explode? If so I'm assuming it came from the ocean, which I saw was used for fuel, but regardless how'd it get to the city so quickly and why did it explode?

Third 3rd Skyclan republic wrote:This ainít the end, feline civilization is left to die, but Dragon civilization is able to restart.

... , Necrotizing Fasciitis, Low Blood Pressure, Necrosis, Rash, Sweating, Blood Clots, High Cholesterol, Hemorrhagic Shock, Internal Hemorrhage, and among hundreds more medical conditions.

Eternal Dominion wrote:Did a nuclear warhead explode? If so I'm assuming it came from the ocean, which I saw was used for fuel, but regardless how'd it get to the city so quickly and why did it explode?

It exploded because they cut a wire, and it was airlifted.

Lemsrow wrote:... , Necrotizing Fasciitis, Low Blood Pressure, Necrosis, Rash, Sweating, Blood Clots, High Cholesterol, Hemorrhagic Shock, Internal Hemorrhage, and among hundreds more medical conditions.

I wont even ask...

Third 3rd Skyclan republic wrote:It exploded because they cut a wire, and it was airlifted.

Thats pretty stupid

Cut a wire on a nuclear warhead? You can't mean like defusing an IED right, because this isn't how such a warhead works?

«12. . .77,91677,91777,91877,91977,92077,92177,922. . .80,19780,198»

Advertisement