Yeah screw the kulaks, fascist, and counter-revolutionaries! I don’t know about them being edible but screw em anyway!
Townsvalley is a Republic.
Her priority is Her people.
Citizens enjoy equal rights.
She cannot be governed by a Dictator.
Justice & Law is The Fundamental Responsibility of the Rephblic.
Section 1 - The Government
The Constitution states:
The Government is elected for 6 Years by the people of Townsvalley through voting system:
The People elect the political party and the Parliament Elects the Prime Minister.
The President is Elected by the Party Elected by the people through In-party Voting.
Speaker: The speaker is appointed by the President.
Government Term: A party in government may stay in power as long as it wishes to stay only if it wins the election every 6 years.
Section 1 (A) - Power of The Government
The Utmost power is held by the President.
The Prime Minister holds all the government offices and has the power to alter or impose/repeal any decisions After passing the legislation from the Parliament.
Incase of national emergency or International emergency or unexpected circumstances (for example: death of prime minister) then the president can exercise his powers.
In no situation other than described above, the president is allowed to Break the Parliament and end his term. He/She can resign after 1 year of submitting resignation form.
The Government can:
Form laws, pass legislation & ensure law and order.
In case of national emergency , the government can declare complete law and order situation. Every citizen then must abide by the rules set by the government. The Parliament can oppose this decision at will.
Regulate the country
Impose or depose taxes
Regulate private companies.
The Government cannot:
Spend more than 3% of the budget on army .
Shut down the country At will.
Put restrictions on free speech
Note: The Govt. can put restrictions Only in case of blasphemy and extreme cases, for example: inciting violence through speech.
Declare martial law
Section 1 (B) - Dissolution of Power
There is no concept of martial law in the Republic of Townsvalley.
In case of dissolution of power:
5 Member Rule will be immediately established: These five members will possess the power to directly rule the country.
5 members will be elected by the people of townsvalley through voting. 15 candidates will participate, and 5 candidates with most votes will hold the 5 positions.
5 members can divide their tasks or roles as they please.
Note: There are empty pages attached with the constitution for the sole purpose of writing the names of elected members.
Their membership is lifetime.
Section 2 - Citizen Rights
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
(2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
(3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
Appended: 2696 Section 3 (A) - Banking & Monetary
1. This Article has been installed in the constitution on September 31st 2696 [ 21 January 2021 ]
The Banking System cannot:
Unlawful means to gain money
Illegally using Hekte in anyway
Banking System can:
Buy and sell Hektes
Print & Circulate Banknotes
Deal in Monetary Transactions
Townsvalley's Monetary System is Built on Following Principles that govern the Perfomance,Income,Expenditures of The Republic.
1. The GDP is Provided in Nationstates Nation's Front Page. the GDP is converted to Hektes.
2. Government Income is Calculated by Multiplying GDP with Tax rate.
3. Townsvalley's Financial report Provides information of the country [but it is completely optional]
Incomes of the People
Reports of C.S.O.
Government Earnings & Expenses
The BankNotes are Printed by The Republic Bank which is a Private Limited Bank, Citizen's Government Does not take resposibility of Printing banknotes but it charges banks The usual Tax rate of the state,The Price of Banknotes & Coins is always less than face value.
The Five Members:
1. James Xhao
2. Mickensey Ford Jr. [Previously: Mickensey Ford - Died on 2696 - 21/01/21]
3. Willis Bryan
4. Dan Spencer
5. Boyd Roberts
Constitution of The Republic of Townsvalley: Year: 2684
1st Revision: Q1 - Year: 2685
2nd Revision: Q3 - Year: 2685
3rd Revision: Q3 - Year: 2696
Layout and parts of Constitution adopted by : Nalver And
the book cover looks sick!!!
YES, also look at (scroll down)
[AVIATION]: Our Connections With other Airports
[Our Airline]▶ Townsvalley International Citizen Airline [TIA]
[Our Airports]▶ Although every province has it's own airport (300 Provinces) , Most Prominent Are:
▸Townsvalley International Airport [TVA]
▸Newlands International Airport [NIA]
TVA,NIA ⇆ Lorrana City International Airport
TVA ⇆ Mopor Zeb Airport- Lorrana.
NIA ⇆ CA. Cereskia
1. Sidus, Valkea - factory in Hekshire,Proatica
1. ZEETA - Lorrana
2. InterZ - Zarnicovia nova
1. IFTC Permanent Member - Nova Kartago
2. Hekshire Commercial Zone - Lubiar
1.Intion North - Embassy
3.Ministry of Economics Headquarters in Newlands - Cereskia
Townsvalley has Embassies with All members of C.S.O. & Nations it has alliance or relation/partnership with. Townsvalley has closed embassies with all nations other than them, and a new system is established to redevelop embassies with the nations.
1.Mithradia - SR RP
2.The Soviet States of Europe
3.Pagan wessex - The World
6.Alexander the Magnus
8.Dauwab - The World
9.Countesia - 21 Whitbury Road | The World
10.Ionida - The World
11.Astares Amauricanum - The World
and (scroll to bottom)
/// Membership & Fees
/// The Ultra Club
Following New Policies all Residents of the C.S.O are now allowed to travel freely with no visa requirement within the member states, with passports and driving license Authenticated and Approved to be used within CSO. The cost for healthcare and educational services for CSO residents are same in all member states. C.S.O State Wings are now completely established between these nations.
Citizens who live in states/countries where CSO is operating enjoy benefits that are extraordinarily cost saving and diverse. They also get Shiny new cards that work as Debit cards and also provide massive benefits.Here's a comparison
TRAIN (METRO,Within city): 30Ħ/One-way
TAXI: 5Ħ-50Ħ Per Trip
Ħ400 - Ħ3000 /One-way
Ħ1000 - Ħ7000 / Round trip
No Discounts in stores/shopping centres.
TRAIN (METRO,Within city): Ħ25/One-way
TAXI: 5Ħ-50Ħ Per Trip
Ħ250 - Ħ2000 /One-way
Ħ500 - Ħ4000 / Round trip
25-30% Discounts in stores/shopping centres.
Ultra Members are our most prestigious Stakeholders. They have the benefits that unique in the region & the citizens enjoy extraordinary discounts in shops, insurances, healthcare and much more.
Prestigious Members: There are Three Seats in Ultra Membership. The membership is only available when one or more seats are unoccupied.
Benefits For The Citizens
- Ultra membership Allows residents to travel 3 trips for free in any of the CSO Countries.
3X Reward points
2000 Hektes worth of Duty free items each time you travel
Vip Stay in 5 Star Hotels with 70% discounts.
20% OFF in all stores.
Free access to Universities within C.S.O. States (no tuition fee),only100HekteFlat charges per year
Only 10% of the total amount is charged when you are booking ANY airplane ticket.
Regular: 700Hekte + Government Tax[tariff increases with weight and high price]
C.S.O. Ultra Club: 200 Hekte Flat Charges. Nothing Else
Bond of trust: We trust you therefore there will be no requirement of documents for important registrations in any office.
Priority in Govt. Departments
All other benefits that are offered to Members other than The Ultra Club are also included.
Membership of The state is mandatory if they are willing to join,The citizens of the states are free to choose to register, only registered citizens can avail the benefits.
How to Apply: Telegram Townsvalley or Reply in RMB when Membership ad is posted.
!Due to COVID-19 Prices have been increased to continue providing benefits.
Membership fee for Citizens
Membership fee for States/Countries
Membership fee for The Ultra Club Citizens
Membership fee for States/Countries in The Ultra Club
Ħ2000 /15 Days
Membership fee: 400 Hektes/Month
Ultra Member: 1000 Hektes/15 Days
Ultra Member: 1500 Hektes/15 Days
Membership fee for citizens of the states
Membership fee: 20Hektes/Month
Fee Citizens in ULTRA MEMBER STATES: 180 Hektes/Year
HEADQUARTERS//: 233, 93rd Street, 93rd Avenue, Newlands,Townsvalley
Credits: Asylab - Freepik
• Bala mantreEXPIRED - Updated: 10/12/2020
• Diolandjojo or
Freedom gun land EXPIRED Updated:10/20/2020
• New francoisVOID! (as the nation is in rejected realms) Updated:DD:07/MM:01/2021
•Chinese rebel VOID! (as the nation is in rejected realms)
Tringapore REINSTATED Updated:MM:02/DD:03/2021
Pandoska is ranked 184,111th in the world and 7,372nd in The North Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 34.2 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.
Remember kids say no to nongovernment approved drugs or the military police will break your neck, break your knees, and crack your skull!