by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .70,75970,76070,76170,76270,76370,76470,765. . .74,09074,091»

Aerilia wrote:

Muhahaha

No one stands any chance against me!!!.

This is not fair. Why does unicorns have unlimited power?

The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg wrote:This is not fair. Why does unicorns have unlimited power?

Only one horn. Now the 72 horned cow-goat of Floofyborgenstein can take Aerilia down with a single moo-bleat. But no one has seen one since the Chernyobl powerplant meltdown in the 1980s. Co-incidence? Unlikely.

Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles wrote:Bruh I used to commit hella war crimes back when I was on SR. I remember a time when I would just straight cut up captured enemies and forcefeed them their own limbs.

Yikes. Not ok in 2021 sr

The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg wrote:This is not fair. Why does unicorns have unlimited power?

You know what is greater then unicorns?

Thats correct nerds, and as lead nerd I have infite power

Post self-deleted by Wall Street betts.

Xagill wrote:You know what is greater then unicorns?

Thats correct nerds, and as lead nerd I have infite power

And here I thought the answer would be a Rhino

Holy, i just noticed in my former region, which i left months ago, last post in their Board was 13 HOURS ago. Our region is so active!!I love it!

Xagill wrote:You know what is greater then unicorns?

Thats correct nerds, and as lead nerd I have infite power

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_ag67tH3I

Slugistan wrote:Only one horn. Now the 72 horned cow-goat of Floofyborgenstein can take Aerilia down with a single moo-bleat. But no one has seen one since the Chernyobl powerplant meltdown in the 1980s. Co-incidence? Unlikely.

I bet Aerilia has already befriended it.

Xagill wrote:Hello, from a new PC!

nice! 'ello!

Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles wrote:Exactly! Besides, those dirty kulaks, fascists and counter-revolutionaries aren't even people. Not that they would be any less edible either way.

Yeah screw the kulaks, fascist, and counter-revolutionaries! I don’t know about them being edible but screw em anyway!

The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg wrote:This is not fair. Why does unicorns have unlimited power?

Because I have the one ring to rule them all...

One ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Slugistan wrote:Only one horn. Now the 72 horned cow-goat of Floofyborgenstein can take Aerilia down with a single moo-bleat. But no one has seen one since the Chernyobl powerplant meltdown in the 1980s. Co-incidence? Unlikely.

O.o

I don't know what you're talking about...

And I highly advise for you to stop talking about it, or else...

Xagill wrote:You know what is greater then unicorns?

Thats correct nerds, and as lead nerd I have infite power

Nerd!

P R E A M B L E
  • Townsvalley is a Republic.

  • Her priority is Her people.

  • Citizens enjoy equal rights.

  • She cannot be governed by a Dictator.

  • Justice & Law is The Fundamental Responsibility of the Rephblic.

PAGE 1

Section 1 - The Government
The Constitution states:
  1. The Government is elected for 6 Years by the people of Townsvalley through voting system:

    1. The People elect the political party and the Parliament Elects the Prime Minister.

    2. The President is Elected by the Party Elected by the people through In-party Voting.

    3. Speaker: The speaker is appointed by the President.

  • Government Term: A party in government may stay in power as long as it wishes to stay only if it wins the election every 6 years.

Section 1 (A) - Power of The Government

  1. The Utmost power is held by the President.

    1. The Prime Minister holds all the government offices and has the power to alter or impose/repeal any decisions After passing the legislation from the Parliament.

    2. Incase of national emergency or International emergency or unexpected circumstances (for example: death of prime minister) then the president can exercise his powers.
      In no situation other than described above, the president is allowed to Break the Parliament and end his term. He/She can resign after 1 year of submitting resignation form.

  2. The Government can:

    1. Form laws, pass legislation & ensure law and order.

    2. In case of national emergency , the government can declare complete law and order situation. Every citizen then must abide by the rules set by the government. The Parliament can oppose this decision at will.

    3. Regulate the country

    4. Impose or depose taxes

    5. Regulate private companies.

  3. The Government cannot:

    1. Spend more than 3% of the budget on army .

    2. Shut down the country At will.

    3. Oppress

    4. Put restrictions on free speech
      Note: The Govt. can put restrictions Only in case of blasphemy and extreme cases, for example: inciting violence through speech.

    5. Declare martial law


PAGE 2

Section 1 (B) - Dissolution of Power
  • There is no concept of martial law in the Republic of Townsvalley.
    In case of dissolution of power:

  • 5 Member Rule will be immediately established: These five members will possess the power to directly rule the country.

  • 5 members will be elected by the people of townsvalley through voting. 15 candidates will participate, and 5 candidates with most votes will hold the 5 positions.

  • 5 members can divide their tasks or roles as they please.
    Note: There are empty pages attached with the constitution for the sole purpose of writing the names of elected members.
    Their membership is lifetime.

Section 2 - Citizen Rights
Article 1.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Article 2.

Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 3.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 4.

No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.

Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 6.

Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

Article 7.

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Article 8.

Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.

Article 9.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Article 10.

Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.


PAGE 3

Article 11.

(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.

Article 12.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

Article 13.

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.

Article 14.

(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

Article 15.

(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

Article 16.

(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.

Article 17.

(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.

Article 18.

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.


PAGE 4

Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Article 20.

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.

Article 21.

(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
(2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
(3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.

Article 22.

Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.

Article 23.

(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.

Article 24.

Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.

Article 25.

(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.

Article 26.

(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.

Article 27.

(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.

Article 28.

Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.

Article 29.

(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

PAGE 5

Appended: 2696 Section 3 (A) - Banking & Monetary

1. This Article has been installed in the constitution on September 31st 2696 [ 21 January 2021 ]

  • The Banking System cannot:

    1. Charge Interest

    2. Unlawful means to gain money

    3. Illegally using Hekte in anyway

  • Banking System can:

    1. Provide Loans

    2. Buy and sell Hektes

    3. Print & Circulate Banknotes

    4. Deal in Monetary Transactions

Monetary System

Townsvalley's Monetary System is Built on Following Principles that govern the Perfomance,Income,Expenditures of The Republic.

1. The GDP is Provided in Nationstates Nation's Front Page. the GDP is converted to Hektes.
2. Government Income is Calculated by Multiplying GDP with Tax rate.
3. Townsvalley's Financial report Provides information of the country [but it is completely optional]

  • Incomes of the People

  • Reports of C.S.O.

  • Government Earnings & Expenses

  • Inflation

The BankNotes are Printed by The Republic Bank which is a Private Limited Bank, Citizen's Government Does not take resposibility of Printing banknotes but it charges banks The usual Tax rate of the state,The Price of Banknotes & Coins is always less than face value.

PAGE 6

The Five Members:
Elected: Year: 2686
29/12/2020

1. James Xhao
2. Mickensey Ford Jr. [Previously: Mickensey Ford - Died on 2696 - 21/01/21]
3. Willis Bryan
4. Dan Spencer
5. Boyd Roberts



Constitution of The Republic of Townsvalley: Year: 2684
25/12/2020

1st Revision: Q1 - Year: 2685
26/12/2020

2nd Revision: Q3 - Year: 2685
27/12/2020

3rd Revision: Q3 - Year: 2696
21/01/2021

Layout and parts of Constitution adopted by : Nalver And
Read factbook

the book cover looks sick!!!

What happened with 'Protecting sapient life' lol

Townsvalley wrote:
P R E A M B L E
  • Townsvalley is a Republic.

  • Her priority is Her people.

  • Citizens enjoy equal rights.

  • She cannot be governed by a Dictator.

  • Justice & Law is The Fundamental Responsibility of the Rephblic.

PAGE 1

Section 1 - The Government
The Constitution states:
  1. The Government is elected for 6 Years by the people of Townsvalley through voting system:

    1. The People elect the political party and the Parliament Elects the Prime Minister.

    2. The President is Elected by the Party Elected by the people through In-party Voting.

    3. Speaker: The speaker is appointed by the President.

  • Government Term: A party in government may stay in power as long as it wishes to stay only if it wins the election every 6 years.

Section 1 (A) - Power of The Government

  1. The Utmost power is held by the President.

    1. The Prime Minister holds all the government offices and has the power to alter or impose/repeal any decisions After passing the legislation from the Parliament.

    2. Incase of national emergency or International emergency or unexpected circumstances (for example: death of prime minister) then the president can exercise his powers.
      In no situation other than described above, the president is allowed to Break the Parliament and end his term. He/She can resign after 1 year of submitting resignation form.

  2. The Government can:

    1. Form laws, pass legislation & ensure law and order.

    2. In case of national emergency , the government can declare complete law and order situation. Every citizen then must abide by the rules set by the government. The Parliament can oppose this decision at will.

    3. Regulate the country

    4. Impose or depose taxes

    5. Regulate private companies.

  3. The Government cannot:

    1. Spend more than 3% of the budget on army .

    2. Shut down the country At will.

    3. Oppress

    4. Put restrictions on free speech
      Note: The Govt. can put restrictions Only in case of blasphemy and extreme cases, for example: inciting violence through speech.

    5. Declare martial law


PAGE 2

Section 1 (B) - Dissolution of Power
  • There is no concept of martial law in the Republic of Townsvalley.
    In case of dissolution of power:

  • 5 Member Rule will be immediately established: These five members will possess the power to directly rule the country.

  • 5 members will be elected by the people of townsvalley through voting. 15 candidates will participate, and 5 candidates with most votes will hold the 5 positions.

  • 5 members can divide their tasks or roles as they please.
    Note: There are empty pages attached with the constitution for the sole purpose of writing the names of elected members.
    Their membership is lifetime.

Section 2 - Citizen Rights
Article 1.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Article 2.

Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 3.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 4.

No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.

Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 6.

Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

Article 7.

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Article 8.

Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.

Article 9.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Article 10.

Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.


PAGE 3

Article 11.

(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.

Article 12.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

Article 13.

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.

Article 14.

(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

Article 15.

(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

Article 16.

(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.

Article 17.

(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.

Article 18.

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.


PAGE 4

Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Article 20.

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.

Article 21.

(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
(2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
(3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.

Article 22.

Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.

Article 23.

(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.

Article 24.

Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.

Article 25.

(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.

Article 26.

(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.

Article 27.

(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.

Article 28.

Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.

Article 29.

(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

PAGE 5

Appended: 2696 Section 3 (A) - Banking & Monetary

1. This Article has been installed in the constitution on September 31st 2696 [ 21 January 2021 ]

  • The Banking System cannot:

    1. Charge Interest

    2. Unlawful means to gain money

    3. Illegally using Hekte in anyway

  • Banking System can:

    1. Provide Loans

    2. Buy and sell Hektes

    3. Print & Circulate Banknotes

    4. Deal in Monetary Transactions

Monetary System

Townsvalley's Monetary System is Built on Following Principles that govern the Perfomance,Income,Expenditures of The Republic.

1. The GDP is Provided in Nationstates Nation's Front Page. the GDP is converted to Hektes.
2. Government Income is Calculated by Multiplying GDP with Tax rate.
3. Townsvalley's Financial report Provides information of the country [but it is completely optional]

  • Incomes of the People

  • Reports of C.S.O.

  • Government Earnings & Expenses

  • Inflation

The BankNotes are Printed by The Republic Bank which is a Private Limited Bank, Citizen's Government Does not take resposibility of Printing banknotes but it charges banks The usual Tax rate of the state,The Price of Banknotes & Coins is always less than face value.

PAGE 6

The Five Members:
Elected: Year: 2686
29/12/2020

1. James Xhao
2. Mickensey Ford Jr. [Previously: Mickensey Ford - Died on 2696 - 21/01/21]
3. Willis Bryan
4. Dan Spencer
5. Boyd Roberts



Constitution of The Republic of Townsvalley: Year: 2684
25/12/2020

1st Revision: Q1 - Year: 2685
26/12/2020

2nd Revision: Q3 - Year: 2685
27/12/2020

3rd Revision: Q3 - Year: 2696
21/01/2021

Layout and parts of Constitution adopted by : Nalver And
Read factbook

the book cover looks sick!!!

yo, that's the best book cover I've ever seen! did you photoshop it?

Lionkins wrote:What happened with 'Protecting sapient life' lol

let's say that it was defeated.

Finally got reclassified to a Psychotic Dictatorship

Figyjharli wrote:
yo, that's the best book cover I've ever seen! did you photoshop it?


let's say that it was defeated.

Why did I not recieve a telegram? Cuz it was not enacted?

Lionkins wrote:Where did I not recieve a telegram? Cuz it was not enacted?

ye.

Pandoska wrote:Finally got reclassified to a Psychotic Dictatorship

congrats!

Figyjharli wrote:yo, that's the best book cover I've ever seen! did you photoshop it?

YES, also look at (scroll down)

Welcome to The Foreign office, We are responsible for keeping records of relations of Townsvalley with The Word & Regions.



[AVIATION]: Our Connections With other Airports
[Our Airline]▶ Townsvalley International Citizen Airline [TIA]
[Logo]▶
Link

[Our Airports]▶ Although every province has it's own airport (300 Provinces) , Most Prominent Are:
▸Townsvalley International Airport [TVA]
▸Newlands International Airport [NIA]
[Our Connections]
TVA,NIA ⇆ UIA - Kids country

TVA,NIA ⇆ Lorrana City International Airport
TVA ⇆ Mopor Zeb Airport
- Lorrana.

NIA ⇆ CA. Cereskia

NIA (B4,Pier 1,TIA577) ⇆ DBI - Delacia

NIA ⇆ EIA | Royal Astoria | TIA - Commonwealth Of Astoria
TIA ⇆ Warsaw Chopin Airport
Żwirki i Wigury, 00-001 Warsaw, Poland
TIA ⇆ Lisbon-Portela Airport
Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, 1700-111 Lisbon, Portugal
- European Federation Reunified
300 Provinces of Townsvalley ↼ Mountainus Airways - Mountainus

[COMMERCE]

1. Sidus, Valkea - factory in Hekshire,Proatica
[TELECOM]▶


1. ZEETA - Lorrana
2. InterZ - Zarnicovia nova
[TRADE]

1. IFTC Permanent Member - Nova Kartago
2. Hekshire Commercial Zone - Lubiar
[ALLIANCES]

1.Intion North - Embassy
2.Austro-Hungarian Slavia
3.Ministry of Economics Headquarters in Newlands - Cereskia
[EMBASSIES]

credit:asylab -freepik
Townsvalley has Embassies with All members of C.S.O. & Nations it has alliance or relation/partnership with. Townsvalley has closed embassies with all nations other than them, and a new system is established to redevelop embassies with the nations.
1.Mithradia - SR RP
2.The Soviet States of Europe
3.Pagan wessex - The World
4.Oceaneia
5.Shahrukh
6.Alexander the Magnus
7.Mon Island
8.Dauwab - The World
9.Countesia - 21 Whitbury Road | The World
10.Ionida - The World
11.Astares Amauricanum - The World
EXPIRED RELATIONS/PARTNERSHIPS:
TDO
B.E.S.T.
P.T.G.P
Read factbook


and (scroll to bottom)

C.S.O. is the Economic , Diplomatic and Political Cooperation of Eighteen States.



Go To:
/// Membership & Fees
/// The Ultra Club
/// Financials
















/// INTRODUCTION


Following New Policies all Residents of the C.S.O are now allowed to travel freely with no visa requirement within the member states, with passports and driving license Authenticated and Approved to be used within CSO. The cost for healthcare and educational services for CSO residents are same in all member states. C.S.O State Wings are now completely established between these nations.

/// BENEFITS

Citizens who live in states/countries where CSO is operating enjoy benefits that are extraordinarily cost saving and diverse. They also get Shiny new cards that work as Debit cards and also provide massive benefits.Here's a comparison
》REGULAR
  1. TRAVEL EXPENSES:

    1. BUS: Ħ40/One-way

    2. TRAIN (Intercity):Ħ150/One-way

    3. TRAIN (METRO,Within city): 30Ħ/One-way

    4. TAXI: 5Ħ-50Ħ Per Trip

    5. PLANE:

      1. Ħ400 - Ħ3000 /One-way

      2. Ħ1000 - Ħ7000 / Round trip

  2. EDUCATION:

    1. UNIVERSITY

      1. 900Ħ/Semester

  3. No Discounts in stores/shopping centres.


》C.S.O. MEMBER
  1. TRAVEL:

    1. BUS: Ħ20/One-way

    2. TRAIN (Intercity):Ħ100/One-way

    3. TRAIN (METRO,Within city): Ħ25/One-way

    4. TAXI: 5Ħ-50Ħ Per Trip

    5. PLANE:

      1. Ħ250 - Ħ2000 /One-way

      2. Ħ500 - Ħ4000 / Round trip

  2. EDUCATION:

    1. UNIVERSITY

      1. 650Ħ/2 Semester

  3. 25-30% Discounts in stores/shopping centres.


CUSTOMER CARD FOR RESIDENTS


///


Introduction:
Ultra Members are our most prestigious Stakeholders. They have the benefits that unique in the region & the citizens enjoy extraordinary discounts in shops, insurances, healthcare and much more.

Prestigious Members: There are Three Seats in Ultra Membership. The membership is only available when one or more seats are unoccupied.
Available seats: 0




Benefits:
  1. Benefits For The Citizens

      Ultra membership Allows residents to travel 3 trips for free in any of the CSO Countries.
    1. 3X Reward points

    2. 2000 Hektes worth of Duty free items each time you travel

    3. Vip Stay in 5 Star Hotels with 70% discounts.

    4. 20% OFF in all stores.

    5. Free access to Universities within C.S.O. States (no tuition fee),only100HekteFlat charges per year

    6. Only 10% of the total amount is charged when you are booking ANY airplane ticket.

  2. For Business:

    1. Tariff Charges:

      1. Regular: 700Hekte + Government Tax[tariff increases with weight and high price]

      2. C.S.O. Ultra Club: 200 Hekte Flat Charges. Nothing Else

    2. Bond of trust: We trust you therefore there will be no requirement of documents for important registrations in any office.

    3. Priority in Govt. Departments

  3. All other benefits that are offered to Members other than The Ultra Club are also included.


/// MEMBERSHIP

Membership of The state is mandatory if they are willing to join,The citizens of the states are free to choose to register, only registered citizens can avail the benefits.
How to Apply: Telegram Townsvalley or Reply in RMB when Membership ad is posted.
FEES:

!Due to COVID-19 Prices have been increased to continue providing benefits.
Updated:04/01/2021 : Year 2688
  1. Membership fee for Citizens

    • Ħ100 /Month

  2. Membership fee for States/Countries

    • Ħ500 /Month

Updated:04/01/2021 : Year 2688
  1. Membership fee for The Ultra Club Citizens

    • Ħ500 /Month

  2. Membership fee for States/Countries in The Ultra Club

    • Ħ2000 /15 Days


[10/12/2020]
Membership fee: 400 Hektes/Month
Ultra Member: 1000 Hektes/15 Days
[Year:2687][updated=03/01/2020]
Ultra Member: 1500 Hektes/15 Days
Membership fee for citizens of the states
Membership fee: 20Hektes/Month
Fee Citizens in ULTRA MEMBER STATES: 180 Hektes/Year



HEADQUARTERS//: 233, 93rd Street, 93rd Avenue, Newlands,Townsvalley

Credits: Asylab - Freepik

  1. Eraver

  2. Townsvalley
    Bala mantreEXPIRED - Updated: 10/12/2020
    Diolandjojo or
    Freedom gun land
    EXPIRED Updated:10/20/2020

  3. Republica Guilleana

  4. Picairn
    New francoisVOID! (as the nation is in rejected realms) Updated:DD:07/MM:01/2021
    Chinese rebel VOID! (as the nation is in rejected realms)

  5. Tringapore REINSTATED Updated:MM:02/DD:03/2021

  6. M90 Close Assault Weapon System
    United chechen-circass azerbaijan LinkEXPIRED [b]Updated 12/12/2020

  7. Nordic-British Union
    Yarkuo VOID! (as the nation is in rejected realms) updated: 18/01/2021 Updated:DD:07/MM:01/2021

  8. Cereskia

  9. Nalver And

  10. Intion North

  11. New Celoveniortan

  12. Katuda

  13. Tameside

  14. Palcania

  15. Figyjharli

  16. Wellandy

  17. Kanerland

  18. Hariz

Read dispatch

Aerilia is ranked 1,872nd in the world and 42nd in The North Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 117.8 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

Townsvalley wrote:YES, also look at (scroll down)
Welcome to The Foreign office, We are responsible for keeping records of relations of Townsvalley with The Word & Regions.



[AVIATION]: Our Connections With other Airports
[Our Airline]▶ Townsvalley International Citizen Airline [TIA]
[Logo]▶
Link

[Our Airports]▶ Although every province has it's own airport (300 Provinces) , Most Prominent Are:
▸Townsvalley International Airport [TVA]
▸Newlands International Airport [NIA]
[Our Connections]
TVA,NIA ⇆ UIA - Kids country

TVA,NIA ⇆ Lorrana City International Airport
TVA ⇆ Mopor Zeb Airport
- Lorrana.

NIA ⇆ CA. Cereskia

NIA (B4,Pier 1,TIA577) ⇆ DBI - Delacia

NIA ⇆ EIA | Royal Astoria | TIA - Commonwealth Of Astoria
TIA ⇆ Warsaw Chopin Airport
Żwirki i Wigury, 00-001 Warsaw, Poland
TIA ⇆ Lisbon-Portela Airport
Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, 1700-111 Lisbon, Portugal
- European Federation Reunified
300 Provinces of Townsvalley ↼ Mountainus Airways - Mountainus

[COMMERCE]

1. Sidus, Valkea - factory in Hekshire,Proatica
[TELECOM]▶


1. ZEETA - Lorrana
2. InterZ - Zarnicovia nova
[TRADE]

1. IFTC Permanent Member - Nova Kartago
2. Hekshire Commercial Zone - Lubiar
[ALLIANCES]

1.Intion North - Embassy
2.Austro-Hungarian Slavia
3.Ministry of Economics Headquarters in Newlands - Cereskia
[EMBASSIES]

credit:asylab -freepik
Townsvalley has Embassies with All members of C.S.O. & Nations it has alliance or relation/partnership with. Townsvalley has closed embassies with all nations other than them, and a new system is established to redevelop embassies with the nations.
1.Mithradia - SR RP
2.The Soviet States of Europe
3.Pagan wessex - The World
4.Oceaneia
5.Shahrukh
6.Alexander the Magnus
7.Mon Island
8.Dauwab - The World
9.Countesia - 21 Whitbury Road | The World
10.Ionida - The World
11.Astares Amauricanum - The World
EXPIRED RELATIONS/PARTNERSHIPS:
TDO
B.E.S.T.
P.T.G.P
Read factbook


and (scroll to bottom)

C.S.O. is the Economic , Diplomatic and Political Cooperation of Eighteen States.



Go To:
/// Membership & Fees
/// The Ultra Club
/// Financials
















/// INTRODUCTION


Following New Policies all Residents of the C.S.O are now allowed to travel freely with no visa requirement within the member states, with passports and driving license Authenticated and Approved to be used within CSO. The cost for healthcare and educational services for CSO residents are same in all member states. C.S.O State Wings are now completely established between these nations.

/// BENEFITS

Citizens who live in states/countries where CSO is operating enjoy benefits that are extraordinarily cost saving and diverse. They also get Shiny new cards that work as Debit cards and also provide massive benefits.Here's a comparison
》REGULAR
  1. TRAVEL EXPENSES:

    1. BUS: Ħ40/One-way

    2. TRAIN (Intercity):Ħ150/One-way

    3. TRAIN (METRO,Within city): 30Ħ/One-way

    4. TAXI: 5Ħ-50Ħ Per Trip

    5. PLANE:

      1. Ħ400 - Ħ3000 /One-way

      2. Ħ1000 - Ħ7000 / Round trip

  2. EDUCATION:

    1. UNIVERSITY

      1. 900Ħ/Semester

  3. No Discounts in stores/shopping centres.


》C.S.O. MEMBER
  1. TRAVEL:

    1. BUS: Ħ20/One-way

    2. TRAIN (Intercity):Ħ100/One-way

    3. TRAIN (METRO,Within city): Ħ25/One-way

    4. TAXI: 5Ħ-50Ħ Per Trip

    5. PLANE:

      1. Ħ250 - Ħ2000 /One-way

      2. Ħ500 - Ħ4000 / Round trip

  2. EDUCATION:

    1. UNIVERSITY

      1. 650Ħ/2 Semester

  3. 25-30% Discounts in stores/shopping centres.


CUSTOMER CARD FOR RESIDENTS


///


Introduction:
Ultra Members are our most prestigious Stakeholders. They have the benefits that unique in the region & the citizens enjoy extraordinary discounts in shops, insurances, healthcare and much more.

Prestigious Members: There are Three Seats in Ultra Membership. The membership is only available when one or more seats are unoccupied.
Available seats: 0




Benefits:
  1. Benefits For The Citizens

      Ultra membership Allows residents to travel 3 trips for free in any of the CSO Countries.
    1. 3X Reward points

    2. 2000 Hektes worth of Duty free items each time you travel

    3. Vip Stay in 5 Star Hotels with 70% discounts.

    4. 20% OFF in all stores.

    5. Free access to Universities within C.S.O. States (no tuition fee),only100HekteFlat charges per year

    6. Only 10% of the total amount is charged when you are booking ANY airplane ticket.

  2. For Business:

    1. Tariff Charges:

      1. Regular: 700Hekte + Government Tax[tariff increases with weight and high price]

      2. C.S.O. Ultra Club: 200 Hekte Flat Charges. Nothing Else

    2. Bond of trust: We trust you therefore there will be no requirement of documents for important registrations in any office.

    3. Priority in Govt. Departments

  3. All other benefits that are offered to Members other than The Ultra Club are also included.


/// MEMBERSHIP

Membership of The state is mandatory if they are willing to join,The citizens of the states are free to choose to register, only registered citizens can avail the benefits.
How to Apply: Telegram Townsvalley or Reply in RMB when Membership ad is posted.
FEES:

!Due to COVID-19 Prices have been increased to continue providing benefits.
Updated:04/01/2021 : Year 2688
  1. Membership fee for Citizens

    • Ħ100 /Month

  2. Membership fee for States/Countries

    • Ħ500 /Month

Updated:04/01/2021 : Year 2688
  1. Membership fee for The Ultra Club Citizens

    • Ħ500 /Month

  2. Membership fee for States/Countries in The Ultra Club

    • Ħ2000 /15 Days


[10/12/2020]
Membership fee: 400 Hektes/Month
Ultra Member: 1000 Hektes/15 Days
[Year:2687][updated=03/01/2020]
Ultra Member: 1500 Hektes/15 Days
Membership fee for citizens of the states
Membership fee: 20Hektes/Month
Fee Citizens in ULTRA MEMBER STATES: 180 Hektes/Year



HEADQUARTERS//: 233, 93rd Street, 93rd Avenue, Newlands,Townsvalley

Credits: Asylab - Freepik

  1. Eraver

  2. Townsvalley
    Bala mantreEXPIRED - Updated: 10/12/2020
    Diolandjojo or
    Freedom gun land
    EXPIRED Updated:10/20/2020

  3. Republica Guilleana

  4. Picairn
    New francoisVOID! (as the nation is in rejected realms) Updated:DD:07/MM:01/2021
    Chinese rebel VOID! (as the nation is in rejected realms)

  5. Tringapore REINSTATED Updated:MM:02/DD:03/2021

  6. M90 Close Assault Weapon System
    United chechen-circass azerbaijan LinkEXPIRED [b]Updated 12/12/2020

  7. Nordic-British Union
    Yarkuo VOID! (as the nation is in rejected realms) updated: 18/01/2021 Updated:DD:07/MM:01/2021

  8. Cereskia

  9. Nalver And

  10. Intion North

  11. New Celoveniortan

  12. Katuda

  13. Tameside

  14. Palcania

  15. Figyjharli

  16. Wellandy

  17. Kanerland

  18. Hariz

Read dispatch

damn, wished my photoshop skills are like yours. I like it though!

Aerilia wrote:Aerilia is ranked 1,872nd in the world and 42nd in The North Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 117.8 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

that's quite high though. if you are aiming for 120, try to answer issues correctly that raises civil rights and recreational drug use.

Pandoska is ranked 184,111th in the world and 7,372nd in The North Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 34.2 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

Remember kids say no to nongovernment approved drugs or the military police will break your neck, break your knees, and crack your skull!

Doritos and mountain dew

Taigama wrote:um what

we all know pokimane is the next president

nooooooooooooo

that's fakee

mlg madame gazelle is presidentdentdent

Figyjharli wrote:damn, wished my photoshop skills are like yours. I like it though!

heyyyy wanna join C.S.O.?

Townsvalley wrote:heyyyy wanna join C.S.O.?

I'm in.

Figyjharli wrote:I'm in.

yes, new member after along time!! , you'll get your own cso card too.

«12. . .70,75970,76070,76170,76270,76370,76470,765. . .74,09074,091»

Advertisement