by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .63,65663,65763,65863,65963,66063,66163,662. . .65,09565,096»

Miamington wrote:Does anyone have a miamington card?

Oh...I don't

I must acquire one at once!

Post by Bubbles the bunny suppressed by a moderator.

Post self-deleted by Yorkshirely.

Embauba wrote:Im starting to think older nations have this old internet-y sort of way.
The new ones are just...
Mostly furries, weebs...
Am I the only one that joined this for actually being a nation?

I joined this for being a nation

Post self-deleted by Freedomsland.

Chinese rebel wrote:I joined this for being a nation

Do you want me to make you a flag? An original flag?

Freedomsland wrote:Do you want me to make you a flag? An original flag?

That would be nice

Chinese rebel wrote:I joined this for being a nation

I joined this for deruuu

Railroad Crossing wrote:I joined this for deruuu

Yes the unveiling curse of Drew!

Aerilia wrote:These youth are nothing but trouble makers!

I know right? Back in my days whe used to burn this things.

I have a question how do you have a very-super strong economy without losing socialism or destroying the eco?

Pokemon Waifus wrote:We counter your fortifications with artillery and begin using mass artillery bombing to stop abzul entrenchment and use shock and awe to full effect to begin turning the tide of the war and begin a advance into abzul lands

Pokemon Waifus will keep that up for a few days. then the army of Abzul takes over the winning again. the bommers of Abzul are still bombing places with incendiary bombs. poison gas is also still used against the Pokemon Waifus army. after having fought for a few weeks / months, Abzul has driven Pokemon Waifus army into a very small piece of land by the sea. after doing that Abzul sends some important people from Abzul to the important Pokemon Waifus people to show them Abzul terms of surrender.

(the map fore surrender) https://ibb.co/N7f9jtf )

the yellow piece gets Abzul the light blue, dark green, white, light yellow lavender and purple become arparte countries. the names for the new countries:

light blue: Omanyte

dark green: Maractus

lavender: Shiinotic

purple: Gengar

orange: Beartic

light yellow: Sunflora

and you become a Puppet state of me

now Abzul is waiting for Pokemon Waifus to accept the peace deal

Pallaith wrote:Is your division pro-ghost or...should I be worried?

I don't even know anymore by this point.

Chinese rebel wrote:That would be nice

Ok! Any preferences?

Aerilia wrote:These youth are nothing but trouble makers!

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:I'm not boring, it's you younger nations that are wrong! *Dramatic music plays*

*angry youngin noises*

Abzul wrote:Pokemon Waifus will keep that up for a few days. then the army of Abzul takes over the winning again. the bommers of Abzul are still bombing places with incendiary bombs. poison gas is also still used against the Pokemon Waifus army. after having fought for a few weeks / months, Abzul has driven Pokemon Waifus army into a very small piece of land by the sea. after doing that Abzul sends some important people from Abzul to the important Pokemon Waifus people to show them Abzul terms of surrender.

(the map fore surrender) https://ibb.co/N7f9jtf )

the yellow piece gets Abzul the light blue, dark green, white, light yellow lavender and purple become arparte countries. the names for the new countries:

light blue: Omanyte

dark green: Maractus

lavender: Shiinotic

purple: Gengar

orange: Beartic

light yellow: Sunflora

and you become a Puppet state of me

now Abzul is waiting for Pokemon Waifus to accept the peace deal

(Hol up you didnt even push me past my fast western regions)

Railroad Crossing wrote:I joined this for deruuu

I joined this game due to my obsession with the real Anne of Cleves (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_of_Cleves) and due to my need for revenge against Henry VIII

:D

Bulbasaur reichpact wrote:*angry youngin noises*

A Bulbusar!
O^O ! 。"Bulubusar"

Yorkshirely wrote:A Bulbusar!
O^O ! 。"Bulubusar"

Blubasaur

Railroad Crossing wrote:I joined this for deruuu

I joined this for [REDACTED]

Bulbasaur reichpact wrote:Blubasaur

Bulbusaur!
"Throws Ultra Ball !"
O^O !

Yorkshirely wrote:Bulbusaur!
"Throws Ultra Ball !"
O^O !

*breaks out because Im at full health*

Post by Bubbles the bunny suppressed by a moderator.

Bulbasaur reichpact wrote:*breaks out because Im at full health*

Charizard Go!
"Charizard use Fire Spin"
O^O !
"Throws Ultra Ball After!"

Anne of Cleves wrote:I joined this game due to my obsession with the real Anne of Cleves (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_of_Cleves) and due to my need for revenge against Henry VIII

:D

I TGed you about that

Bubbles the bunny wrote:Cursed

how about no

«12. . .63,65663,65763,65863,65963,66063,66163,662. . .65,09565,096»

Advertisement