by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .56,91556,91656,91756,91856,91956,92056,921. . .65,29565,296»

Dakota Territories wrote:im not small

Compared to me you are

Third Soviet Union wrote:Compared to me you are

nah, compared to my alts, no

Third Soviet Union wrote:Compared to me you are

remember when you said that a russian man could rule my country?
well all the russians are in your country......

Missouria wrote:anyone here

Yes

Don't double post or DiE

Missouria wrote:anyone here

No? guess i will sleep

Missouria wrote:No? guess i will sleep

Korolk wrote:Yes

Don't double post or DiE

Korolk wrote:

make a factbook about your nation on pegasia

Burundda

Hello

Dakota Territories wrote:make a factbook about your nation on pegasia

okay
Also, this is my oldest nation on NS becoming two!
Cinco de Mayo 2018!

Viko plabas wrote:okay
Also, this is my oldest nation on NS becoming two!
Cinco de Mayo 2018!

lol

Dakota Territories wrote:lol

that was old me by the way
Me from a long time ago....

Burundda

Who knows Russian? It's just that I'm from Russia myself and I'm not used to English.

Burundda wrote:Who knows Russian? It's just that I'm from Russia myself and I'm not used to English.

But you're speaking English, noob.

Burundda wrote:Who knows Russian? It's just that I'm from Russia myself and I'm not used to English.

Well it's good that you are trying. Do refrain from speaking Russian on the RMB though, its an English-only place.

I have a big war against primitiveness , how do i win it ?

Friently wrote:Well it's good that you are trying. Do refrain from speaking Russian on the RMB though, its an English-only place.

Брух Момент
(Bruh Moment)

Burundda wrote:Who knows Russian? It's just that I'm from Russia myself and I'm not used to English.

Funnily Enough I'm Trying To Learn Russian As A Native American.
I'm Not That Good, Barely Know Much Rn.

Post self-deleted by Krropezka.

Post self-deleted by Burundda.

Burundda wrote:Ясно.

Please Provide Translation As Again, Like Friently Stated, This Is A English Community.
(This Says "Clearly" For Anyone To Lazy To Translate)

Sapporo hyperspace riftgate laboratory

Tolyakovo wrote:Sapporo hyperspace riftgate laboratory
Be advised
From this moment onwards, the People’s Republic of Tolyakovo requests the entirety of your territory in South Aeolus. If declined, you will leave us no other option but to seize it forcefully. The choice is yours. You have 48 hours to cede the territory, or you will feel the power of the Tolyan Army

"We, the Imperium of Lythysk-Harukion shall DECLINE this ultimatum from you, barbarian. We will not serve you tiblas, for we are a sovereign people -- better be a shattered jewel than a field of muck!"
- Stanislav Lytvynenko

Korolk wrote:Dakota Territories
here you go papi:
page=dispatch/id=1364970

hmm

Sapporo hyperspace riftgate laboratory wrote:"We, the Imperium of Lythysk-Harukion shall DECLINE this ultimatum from you, barbarian. We will not serve you tiblas, for we are a sovereign people -- better be a shattered jewel than a field of muck!"
- Stanislav Lytvynenko

are ye communist?

My people(slaves) are dumb , how do i get science then ?

Korolk wrote:Dakota Territories
here you go papi:
page=dispatch/id=1364970

im sure 28 million people in one city at this point in time is not correct for the time period, but sure

«12. . .56,91556,91656,91756,91856,91956,92056,921. . .65,29565,296»

Advertisement