by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .44,15544,15644,15744,15844,15944,16044,161. . .45,47245,473»

British Bayonet wrote:so did you leave Lungha's alliance?

No,I mean I am in allot of alliances and from what I know I can .

Lapathiya wrote:Right, but that one is just my personal business. Itís not official Vientra Pact material. Itís just so that I can remember.

See my earlier post

A common defense for capitalism is that it leads to innovation. That is incorrect Humans will naturally innovate and the idea that innovation is impossible without capitalism is foolish. The soviet union innovated and invented Acoustic microscopy it also was the first nation to send someone into space if that's not innovation I don't know what is

British Bayonet wrote:See my earlier post

There, I edited it still further. It is NOT Vientra Pact material, as it clearly states in the clause.

page=dispatch/id=1197989

Lapathiya wrote:Right, but that one is just my personal business. Itís not official Vientra Pact material. Itís just so that I can remember.

Btw can I be in this:
page=dispatch/id=1192390

Can I just continue to talk about capitalism for the next hour?

Lapathiya wrote:There, I edited it still further. It is NOT Vientra Pact material, as it clearly states in the clause.

h197989

After that week is up after they have joined the map they must request you to add them, you can't add them unless they do after the one week

The Etetrnal Reich of Totsdam wrote:Can I just continue to talk about capitalism for the next hour?

Pray do go on ☕️

British Bayonet wrote:After that week is up after they have joined the map they must request you to add them, you can't add them unless they do after the one week

Ok ok I understand.

The soviet states of Europe 3 wrote:Btw can I be in this:
page=dispatch/id=1192390

lol SSoE you are a member of the OMF you are already in the Trade Network! :D

Lungha wrote:lol SSoE you are a member of the OMF you are already in the Trade Network! :D

They joined another alliance, i don't know if you allow that (Plus doesn't it promote capitalism?)

Lapathiya wrote:Ok ok I understand.

good

Lapathiya wrote:Ok ok I understand.

I feel sorry that you have to put up with the scrutiny of the rules, but then I feel also no remorse as one of Vientra's members committed verrat on me just because I left.

Lungha wrote:lol SSoE you are a member of the OMF you are already in the Trade Network! :D

I know , Do tout have discord?

British Bayonet wrote:They joined another alliance, i don't know if you allow that (Plus doesn't it promote capitalism?)

Trade between governments does not equal capitalism. Heís all right.

Lapathiya wrote:Trade between governments does not equal capitalism. Heís all right.

Thanks .(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Did you guys have that good feeling when you woke up but go back to sleep again?

Libertandonien wrote:Oh, then I misunderstood the question.
No
What to you want to drink?I take Sima.

"I like really strong Sherrie."

I am really anxious to debate someone on capitalism anybody want a go?

Lapathiya wrote:Trade between governments does not equal capitalism. Heís all right.

I saw it more as trade between individuals and companies between the nations which can promote capitalism

Asthea wrote:Did you guys have that good feeling when you woke up but go back to sleep again?

Every school time.

Asthea wrote:Did you guys have that good feeling when you woke up but go back to sleep again?

Sometimes...
Whatís up Asthea khan?

Lapathiya wrote:Trade between governments does not equal capitalism. Heís all right.

Hello ^_^

«12. . .44,15544,15644,15744,15844,15944,16044,161. . .45,47245,473»

Advertisement