WA Delegate: The Golden Empire of Kratistolies (elected )
Last WA Update:
Tags: Condemned, Democratic, Featured, Founderless, Future Tech, Game Player, Imperialist, Independent, Medium, Modern Tech, Monarchist, Password, and 3 others.Post Apocalyptic, Post-Modern Tech, and Role Player.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in The New Inquisition
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, The New Inquisition is ranked 3,876th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Unassuming Puppet State of Americad||Corporate Police State||“An equal opportunity hate group.”|
|2.||The Right-Wing Utopia of Vortyd||Right-wing Utopia||“Who dares wins”|
|3.||The Great German Empire of New Awesome Prussia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Your vital regions have been seized by Prussia.”|
|4.||The Dominion of NE Somerset||Capitalist Paradise||“Sumorsǣte ealle”|
|5.||The Maria Doppelganger of Die Maschinenmensch||Anarchy||“R.U.R.”|
|6.||The Colony of Glendathu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Whatever Bug is for Destroy The Humans”|
|7.||The Empire of The New Inquisition||Corporate Police State||“Nobody expects The New Inquisition!”|
|8.||The Federation of The Conclave||New York Times Democracy||“Blood may be thicker than water, but money is thicker.”|
|9.||The United Kingdom of British Whiskum||Democratic Socialists||“Power for a purpose”|
|10.||The Divine Skylord of Polandthria||Democratic Socialists||“DIVINE SKYLORD”|
- : The Dominion of NE Somerset arrived from Osiris.
- : The Sacred Imperial State of Estonul of the region The Great Monarchical Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The New Inquisition was condemned by Security Council Resolution # 285.
- : The Great Dragon Empire of Destriustan of the region Imperial Administration of the Realms proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Theocracy of United Nation of Fascism of the region UARVC proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Lunatic Democracy of Seamv of the region The Wonderful world of Yeast withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern Tatarstan of the region Altay proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of the west of Duom Asderaordia of the region The Wonderful world of Yeast proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Gouldlandia of the region GREAT SOUTHERN REGION proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Kingdom of British Whiskum added a dispatch.
The New Inquisition Regional Message Board
If I may ask,
What was all about with that raiding comment?
The Republic of Banjrabi was falsely alleging that the seven LKE Imperial Army units assisting us with security are hostile. As detailed in the telegram sent to all residents, we invited them to provide security, so we are able to quickly password and maintain vigilance pending our founder's return. TNI and the LKE have been the closest of allies dating back to August 2006, and the LKE is honouring that relationship by supporting our security.
Was banjecting him really necessary at all though? Even though he was wrong and possibly because your politics didnt align? He wasnt even WA ffs.
If a nation's sole purpose for remaining in TNI is making false allegations against our allies and consistently undermining those who are protecting the region, then I can't see how it is beneficial for anyone for that nation to remain here. Those who want to constructively engage are welcome, but The Republic of Banjrabi's post was out of order and we are in a vulnerable situation until our founder returns.
His post did nothing except be factually incorrect. I really dont think we should be ejecting what few members we have left, regardless of their political opinion. If anything, we should be encouraging political discourse to right ourselves from this mess.
I take it, then, that our "new line of communication" with the founder has failed and she doesnt want to return?
Our founder is contactable and intends to revive her nation, but is quite busy in real life at present. With the security measures in place, there is no cause for alarm.
This is not a subject best discussed on the regional message board.
Does sarcasm count as a language? x-D