WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
The embassy with Plum Island is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
The New Galactic Democratic Republic contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in The New Galactic Democratic Republic
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, The New Galactic Democratic Republic is ranked 8,776th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Republic of Rawang Greattle||Moralistic Democracy||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|2.||The Colony of 5th||Anarchy||“Patience and perseverance have a magical effect.”|
- : The Grand Duchy of Bad Witch 52 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Fiefdom of SHh I sleeping departed this region for Birb.
- : The Fiefdom of SHh I sleeping ordered the closure of embassies between The New Galactic Democratic Republic and Plum Island.
- : The Republic of West60 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Fiefdom of SHh I sleeping abolished the region's flag.
- : The Fiefdom of SHh I sleeping updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Fiefdom of SHh I sleeping lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Fiefdom of SHh I sleeping appointed The Fiefdom of SHh I sleeping as detag with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The New Galactic Democratic Republic.
- : The Fiefdom of SHh I sleeping dismissed The Republic of Short Sharp Shock as rra of The New Galactic Democratic Republic.
- : The Fiefdom of SHh I sleeping became regional WA Delegate.
The New Galactic Democratic Republic Regional Message Board
The Galactic Senate have a pressing issue at the moment, the representative for the Republic of H-Land has asked that we create a Grand Army of the Republic. What are your say in this matter?
I vote yes to this proposal.
It hath been decided by the Galactic Senate, that the establishment of an organized armed force for the New Republic, shall begins enlisting and train the general members of the militia.
No single government or planet, under any circumstance, repeal or infringe upon the rights of its citizen to keep and bear arms. To maintain a well trained militia that can oppose any tyrannical government. The condition in which these revolution occur, under the vote of the Senate, the New Republic armed forces shall be deployed to assist said revolution.