WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Construction of embassies with The Embassy has commenced. Completion expected .
The Nether is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in The Nether
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, The Nether is ranked 17,387th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Protectorate of Lower Down||Psychotic Dictatorship||“You can always go lower”|
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sororal Republics of Wallenburg agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Republic of Brontosaurus of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Embassylandia of the region Embassylandia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Nether.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nether.
- : Embassy cancelled between Union of Nationalists and The Nether.
- : Embassy cancelled between KAISERREICH and The Nether.
- : Embassy cancelled between Right to Life and The Nether.
- : The Sororal Republics of Wallenburg ordered the closure of embassies between The Nether and Right to Life.
The Nether Regional Message Board
Things have been kinda crazy with me too. I haven't been ignoring the region, just haven't had much time.
Same. Life's been busy, and I've mostly been just lurking on NS.
I rarely even touch this place anymore, sadly...
used to play it all the time at school, but then they blocked it 'cause...games. apparently.
I get that it's a "game," but...eh...
I used to play this game all day long, but sadly it's gotten kind of boring. I think it's because when I first started this game, I thought it was going to be a perfect, realistic, state simulation, but as time went on, I started to realize the flaws within the game, and realized that it's not that realistic after all, which ruined the game for me. I still go on every once in a while though, just so my nation doesn't disappear.
Unfortunately, after about 3 or 4 years, it kind of feels that way.
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a merry Christmas and happy holidays. For everyone going back to school in the next couple weeks, good luck with your classes.
In the next few days, I'll resign this nation from the WA and move my WA status to a puppet in another region. I want to thank you all for having me as the regional delegate, especially those of you who lent me your approvals. I wish this region the best in the coming new year, and am sure that whoever becomes the delegate after me will do a fine job.
The International Kingdom closes it's Gatescand thanks you for your Embassy.
The Piglin Army wants to tell you happy nether update