WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of The Princeps senatus
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Codex Ylvus, Dark stars, The Mystical Alliance, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Fredonia, SEC Fanatics, The Embassy, Gypsy Lands, The Bar on the corner of every region, United States of America, Erruwon, Guinea Kiribati, Dixie, Independence Hill, Mercenaries R Us, RAMS, and 92 others.Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Empire of Tamriel, Save Our Planet, The Doctor Who Universe, New Burris, Arconian Empire, Nordic Territories, THE RANDOM REGION 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO, phoenix partners, Lardyland, The Anti Fascism Alliances, United League of Nations, Nacb, Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists, Christmas, Mare Islands, The Fallout Wasteland, The SOP, Parliamentary Region of Phoenix Partners, Earth United, The Slide Countries, Star Frontiers, The Stargate Trek Wars universe, The Paris Accord, Turkic Union, The Yeetlands, Alnobia, Union of Nationalists, Japan, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, Kogaion, Chicken overlords, The Milky Way Galaxy, Bytes, Warzone Airspace, Non Aligned Movement, The Illuminati, The Sea Of Love, Polad, Hapes Consortium, nasunia, Free Market Federation, Minnesota, The Great Universe, Torrezon, Raven Brook, Southern Africa, The Kesemistic Empire, Society of Commissioned Gentlemen, Kingdom Of England And Wales, Sakartvelo, Kinshasa, South Carolina, New Brunswick, Yukon, Western Africa, Nebraska, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Ancient Lands, Beta, British Columbia, Northern Territory, Islamabad, Michigan, The Awakening, South Australia, Anti Fairy Pact, Rhode Island, New Delhi, Delaware, Port Moresby, Australian Capital Territory, Norsewood, South Dakota, Rhea, Brunei Darussalam, Illinois, Namibia, Beijing, Malawi, Colorado, Kansas, Mississippi, Maryland, Sarajevo, Saint Johns, The Assembly of Gentlemen, Groovy, HALO UNIVERSE, Northern Sea Union, and Greek Islands.
The Nationstates Senate is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in The Nationstates Senate
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, The Nationstates Senate is ranked 10,976th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Republic of The Princeps senatus||Father Knows Best State||“We Will Endure”|
- : The Republic of The Princeps senatus granted posting privileges on the The Nationstates Senate Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : The Bannorn of Devalis departed this region for Austria and Hungary.
- : The Royal Empire of Imperial States America of the region United Imperial Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus of the region Japan cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nationstates Senate.
- : The THE GREY LILY of Aardvark Frenchy of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nationstates Senate.
- : Embassy cancelled between Alvonia and The Nationstates Senate.
- : The Republic of Kasterlov of the region NS neutral zone proposed constructing embassies.
- : The 1980s-loving Nation of Eripolis of the region 1980s America proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Alvonia Founder of the region Alvonia ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nationstates Senate.
- : The Empire of Khwhp of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nationstates Senate.
The Nationstates Senate Regional Message Board
Sure! I could always use more people. I founded the Nationstates Senate to be a neutral place where people could come and debate about anything they wanted too. To that end I started embassy collecting so that the Senate's RMB would be open to as many nations as possible. I've succeeded in securing quite a few embassys but so far I dont have many people and no debates going on.
Once the embassies start opening, there should be a few more people. Some might be fine with you advertising on your RMB though I'd be careful about that.
A more eye-catching WFE might also help, as could a post in the Gameplay forum.
Also, while a debate region is a good idea, I'm against the idea of a completely unmoderated forum. Where there are no rules whatsoever, the forum will inevitably devolve into bad faith, one-sided arguments.