WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The Mountains to the East
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The Mountains to the East is ranked 12,402nd in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Summer of 2015||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“hot hot hot”|
|2.||The Green Hills of Jallama||Corporate Bordello||“Join us!”|
|3.||The Colony of Meteoor||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Strength through Unity”|
|4.||The Holy Scripture of Mindox||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Alea jacta est!”|
|5.||The Mountainrange of Blaindy||Moralistic Democracy||“Alea jacta est”|
|6.||The Republic of Zonyberg 5||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|7.||The Protectorate of Gameside||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Choose wise!”|
|8.||The Eastern Valley of Mynomar||New York Times Democracy||“Makes me wonder”|
|9.||The Midnight Mountains of Dublinya||New York Times Democracy||“Union, Freedom, Fun!”|
|10.||The Republic of LXXV||Anarchy||“75”|
- : The Stand of Aqua Necklace departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : Exceltor ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Zonyberg 5 arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Colony of The Neutral Ninja departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Empire of Eastern Triora departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Holy Empire of Kultexia departed this region for Shinka.
- : Embassy cancelled between Plum Island and The Mountains to the East.
- : The Republic of Hakke Got Sick and Tired of Life When He lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Hakke Got Sick and Tired of Life When He departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Republic of Hakke Got Sick and Tired of Life When He suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
The Mountains to the East Regional Message Board
Oh I can unsuppress posts.. thought that was only a border control thingy.. nice!
I've returned once again!
None of us will soon forget
The Day before those things arrived
In the Churchyard on the hill,
A man had just buried his bride
She returned that day, alive.
There's a silhouette on the horizon
Like an evil stain on the rising sun.
And as it approached, we saw it was her.
And her eyes were red,
She said "You're all dead!",
Then collapsed down to the ground
As if somebody cut her strings.
Fear and anguish reigns
Ever since they came.
We used to walk the streets of town
Now we know we never will again.
Unsuppressed as many posts as I could dating back over 3 years ago but gave up.. too many! Page 55 and older remain suppressed.