WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Education in The Mountain Region
Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.
As a region, The Mountain Region is ranked 11,430th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Greater Churchill||Civil Rights Lovefest||“⚜ Long Live Libertas ⚜”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Jovencoting||Democratic Socialists||“Unbeatable”|
|3.||The Socialist Republic of Western Copek||Democratic Socialists||“On the Blood of our Fathers, On the Blood of our Sons”|
|4.||The Colony of SM Hall of Champions||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Where the legends are remembered”|
|5.||The Colony of Sports Manager||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Touchdown.... home run.... slam dunk.... sports?”|
- : Embassy established between The Mountain Region and The Quiet Corners.
- : Embassy established between The Mountain Region and Grand Ole Republic.
- : The Socialist Republic of Western Copek agreed to construct embassies with The Quiet Corners.
- : The Nocturnal Cheesistan of Koneko of the region The Quiet Corners proposed constructing embassies.
- : The State of America of Greater Georginiana of the region Grand Ole Republic agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of Light55 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Socialist Republic of Western Copek ejected and banned The Republic of Light55 from the region.
- : The Republic of Guy 200 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Socialist Republic of Western Copek ejected and banned The Republic of Guy 200 from the region.
- : The Protectorate of Bobberino37 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
The Mountain Region Regional Message Board
In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:
**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**