by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Monarchy alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .498499500501502503504. . .680681»

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:"No, nor Malaysia, or Indonesia."

Yeah

Altemoosburg II wrote:Huh, he told me no one owned it, uuuuuuhhhhhhhh

nobody you claimed it I said that nobody claimed it yet and I am assuming that all claims listed are previously owned. If you made a claim out of opertunisticness, rathern that because you allready owned it, you will be totally removed from that claim

Hermes Express 123 wrote:*The envoy alerts Hermes who informs Christenmark that while he is Atheist he can send his Brother, General Thomas McMullen, To the festival. The general boards one of the diplomatic aircraft owned by Hermes Express and flys towards Christenmark.*

(I made posts invading Thailand before altomsberg even joined. Ask Holy Roman.)

Yep

RP: Civil War, a third party,
While the levellers and TMA war together, Christenmark rallies all 500,000 troops uner it's command. 5,000 tanks (15,000 troops to fully outfit), 10,000 air assets (25000 troops to operate fully), 350,000 infantry units, 5,000 artillery pieces(15,000 men operating all of them), 95,000 infantry in reserve. 1 conscript staffed Dreadnought (see military fact-book, here I only have the one.) to spearhead the offensive. So far the Teutonic order has decided this war and the civil war as well to be not of God but of worldly ambition. thus they shall not be aiding the Protecting military in this endeavor.
What is this endeavor? The unification of the German speaking Europe, of course!

THE FIRST TO BE CHALLENGED: Mohacian!
350,000 of my infantry (divided into the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th armies) initiate an offensive to crush mohacian against TCD's border in a surprise attack at night, at four points along the christenmark-Mohacian border!

That night the first and second armies attack with constant artillery fire clearing out the mohacian defenses. (58/100) the artillery bombardment managed to weaken the mohacian defenses enough to make a passage relatively unhindered. However 1,300 casualties incurred both dead and wounded.

The next morning the third army attacks the border between them and Dresden utilizing air support primarily. (84/100) air attacks and the infantry find little resistance and end up clearing many of the defenders at the border, the casualty count is 300 total. 287 wounded 13 dead.

High octane, constant and targeted strikes on military outposts and barracks across the border between the third and Dresden as well as on the border between the fourth and Leipzig. (62/100) while it was not a total overwhelming advancement, the air raids successfully reduce and even wipe out defenders and outposts to ease the way for the third and provide aid to the struggling fourth.

The fourth army is half sent through the border on foot with artillery support clearing the way for them as well. (35/100) The infantry face heavy resistance and bog down in fighting at the border as the artillery bombardment did not take out nearly as many as was expected, 2,000 casualties, most dead.

While the other half is air-dropped by the hover dreadnought troop carrier and transport. (95/100 - was actually 100/100 but HRE and I agreed that was unfair XD) the troops are thrown into action without a hitch actually receiving only 46 casualties by the end of the day and those were all wounded.
(that one dreadnought is escorted by 200 fighters and 75 Vtol gunships for defense and support.)

The attack on Berlin is planned to take place within the next two weeks, in the mean time, several very quick but pointed air bombings are carried out by the 25th bomber corps with the EGR/EGP tech limiting them to 3 hour intervals with large payloads. as the value of these craft is paramount to the future campaign. (66/100) the bombing raids are successful but they result in the loss of 10 fighters, and 5 bombers with an additional 10 bombers damaged and 20 fighters put out of immediate service.

My 95,000 reserve troops fortify themselves on the old border int he event of retreat or counter attack, the Protector is also rushed to a secret war-room location for tactical overview.
THIS ROLL IS SUBJECT TO REMOVAL BY HRE IF HE SO ORDERS(roll for a homeland defense bonus of +10: 77/100)

Christenmark wrote:RP: Civil War, a third party,
While the levellers and TMA war together, Christenmark rallies all 500,000 troops uner it's command. 5,000 tanks (15,000 troops to fully outfit), 10,000 air assets (25000 troops to operate fully), 350,000 infantry units, 5,000 artillery pieces(15,000 men operating all of them), 95,000 infantry in reserve. 1 conscript staffed Dreadnought (see military fact-book, here I only have the one.) to spearhead the offensive. So far the Teutonic order has decided this war and the civil war as well to be not of God but of worldly ambition. thus they shall not be aiding the Protecting military in this endeavor.
What is this endeavor? The unification of the German speaking Europe, of course!

THE FIRST TO BE CHALLENGED: Mohacian!
350,000 of my infantry (divided into the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th armies) initiate an offensive to crush mohacian against TCD's border in a surprise attack at night, at four points along the christenmark-Mohacian border!

That night the first and second armies attack with constant artillery fire clearing out the mohacian defenses. (58/100) the artillery bombardment managed to weaken the mohacian defenses enough to make a passage relatively unhindered. However 1,300 casualties incurred both dead and wounded.

The next morning the third army attacks the border between them and Dresden utilizing air support primarily. (84/100) air attacks and the infantry find little resistance and end up clearing many of the defenders at the border, the casualty count is 300 total. 287 wounded 13 dead.

High octane, constant and targeted strikes on military outposts and barracks across the border between the third and Dresden as well as on the border between the fourth and Leipzig. (62/100) while it was not a total overwhelming advancement, the air raids successfully reduce and even wipe out defenders and outposts to ease the way for the third and provide aid to the struggling fourth.

The fourth army is half sent through the border on foot with artillery support clearing the way for them as well. (35/100) The infantry face heavy resistance and bog down in fighting at the border as the artillery bombardment did not take out nearly as many as was expected, 2,000 casualties, most dead.

While the other half is air-dropped by the hover dreadnought troop carrier and transport. (95/100 - was actually 100/100 but HRE and I agreed that was unfair XD) the troops are thrown into action without a hitch actually receiving only 46 casualties by the end of the day and those were all wounded.
(that one dreadnought is escorted by 200 fighters and 75 Vtol gunships for defense and support.)

The attack on Berlin is planned to take place within the next two weeks, in the mean time, several very quick but pointed air bombings are carried out by the 25th bomber corps with the EGR/EGP tech limiting them to 3 hour intervals with large payloads. as the value of these craft is paramount to the future campaign. (66/100) the bombing raids are successful but they result in the loss of 10 fighters, and 5 bombers with an additional 10 bombers damaged and 20 fighters put out of immediate service.

My 95,000 reserve troops fortify themselves on the old border int he event of retreat or counter attack, the Protector is also rushed to a secret war-room location for tactical overview.
THIS ROLL IS SUBJECT TO REMOVAL BY HRE IF HE SO ORDERS(roll for a homeland defense bonus of +10: 77/100)

OOC: What land do I own in the LEV V TMA RP?

Hermes Express 123 wrote:OOC: What land do I own in the LEV V TMA RP?

Belgium, the Netherlands and luxemburg

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:Belgium, the Netherlands and luxemburg

K. Do we have a map?

Hermes Express 123 wrote:K. Do we have a map?

Tis on Discord

Canogally wrote:Tis on Discord

Thanks!

Christenmark wrote:RP: Civil War, a third party,
While the levellers and TMA war together, Christenmark rallies all 500,000 troops uner it's command. 5,000 tanks (15,000 troops to fully outfit), 10,000 air assets (25000 troops to operate fully), 350,000 infantry units, 5,000 artillery pieces(15,000 men operating all of them), 95,000 infantry in reserve. 1 conscript staffed Dreadnought (see military fact-book, here I only have the one.) to spearhead the offensive. So far the Teutonic order has decided this war and the civil war as well to be not of God but of worldly ambition. thus they shall not be aiding the Protecting military in this endeavor.
What is this endeavor? The unification of the German speaking Europe, of course!

THE FIRST TO BE CHALLENGED: Mohacian!
350,000 of my infantry (divided into the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th armies) initiate an offensive to crush mohacian against TCD's border in a surprise attack at night, at four points along the christenmark-Mohacian border!

That night the first and second armies attack with constant artillery fire clearing out the mohacian defenses. (58/100) the artillery bombardment managed to weaken the mohacian defenses enough to make a passage relatively unhindered. However 1,300 casualties incurred both dead and wounded.

The next morning the third army attacks the border between them and Dresden utilizing air support primarily. (84/100) air attacks and the infantry find little resistance and end up clearing many of the defenders at the border, the casualty count is 300 total. 287 wounded 13 dead.

High octane, constant and targeted strikes on military outposts and barracks across the border between the third and Dresden as well as on the border between the fourth and Leipzig. (62/100) while it was not a total overwhelming advancement, the air raids successfully reduce and even wipe out defenders and outposts to ease the way for the third and provide aid to the struggling fourth.

WTF

Commander: sir, our Maxtopia division was defeated by Christennark forces

Ok thanks for the reminder

My fellow Mohacianites,

A attack has occured in Maxtopia. Those in Maxtopia should hide from Christen's forces. We will not be silent anymore. We going to speak up as one voice. We will survive. We're gonna move on. Today, we will attack Christenmark back. But before we have to negotiate. Also, he promised hes our ally but he betrayed our trust. In Summary, We will negotiate. Then, WAR

OOC: Why DID YOU challenge me when i am supposed to support you in war

Mohacian wrote:WTF

Commander: sir, our Maxtopia division was defeated by Christennark forces

Ok thanks for the reminder

My fellow Mohacianites,

A attack has occured in Maxtopia. Those in Maxtopia should hide from Christen's forces. We will not be silent anymore. We going to speak up as one voice. We will survive. We're gonna move on. Today, we will attack Christenmark back. But before we have to negotiate. Also, he promised hes our ally but he betrayed our trust. In Summary, We will negotiate. Then, WAR

RP: A interesting situation
The Virgin Empire realizing christenmarks attacks on mohacian are beneficial the Virgin Artilery is ordered to aim at mohacian and fire anywhere where Christenmark troops are not. 12 bm-21 grads position themselves and fire upon Mohacian

Of The Virgin Islands wrote:RP: A interesting situation
The Virgin Empire realizing christenmarks attacks on mohacian are beneficial the Virgin Artilery is ordered to aim at mohacian and fire anywhere where Christenmark troops are not. 12 bm-21 grads position themselves and fire upon Mohacian

HOLY $H1T!

its our vassal ally. What he want from us from another universe. Negotiation time

Mohacian wrote:HOLY $H1T!

its our vassal ally. What he want from us from another universe. Negotiation time

this is the civil war universe not the i vassalized you universe therefore in this case we are enemies here

Of The Virgin Islands wrote:this is the civil war universe not the i vassalized you universe therefore in this case we are enemies here

Oh...

Where mistakened. NOW LAUNCH THE MISSLES that were used in N-day

Missiles launched (10 to be exact). 5 of them shot at Virgin Islands but the other 5 failed. Partial Success

Torpedoes launched in ships. Some managed while the others were malfuntioned. An ok thing

Mohacian wrote:Oh...

Where mistakened. NOW LAUNCH THE MISSLES that were used in N-day

Missiles launched (10 to be exact). 5 of them shot at Virgin Islands but the other 5 failed. Partial Success

Torpedoes launched in ships. Some managed while the others were malfuntioned. An ok thing

Anti Missile defence systems are activated and shoot down the missiles(nuclear missile are apparently not allowed in the civil war RP quoting HRE here)

The Byzantine Civil War Ends In Greater Byzantine Reich Victory!
The Royal Forces grow tired of fighting stronger forces.

Neo Byzantium Empire wrote:The Byzantine Civil War Ends In Greater Byzantine Reich Victory!
The Royal Forces grow tired of fighting stronger forces.

Balkan Offensive
The Air Force bombs Constantinople (82/100)
The Altemoosburgian Expedition Force resupplies and takes Banja Luka and Mostar without resistance (100/100)
The Navy bombards Constantinople (85/100)
Paratroopers land near Constantinople and attack a fortress (64/100)
Altemoosburg calls on other nations to stop the Fascists

Altemoosburg II wrote:Balkan Offensive
The Air Force bombs Constantinople (82/100)
The Altemoosburgian Expedition Force resupplies and takes Banja Luka and Mostar without resistance (100/100)
The Navy bombards Constantinople (85/100)
Paratroopers land near Constantinople and attack a fortress (64/100)
Altemoosburg calls on other nations to stop the Fascists

The Emperor Prepares a speech
Emperor South: "The world is heading for another war with facism, The Virgin Islands shall not get involved unless our interests are threatened or our trade is disrupted the Empire offers to sell both sides weapons.

Neo Byzantium Empire wrote:The Byzantine Civil War Ends In Greater Byzantine Reich Victory!
The Royal Forces grow tired of fighting stronger forces.

Altemoosburg offers Royal Armed Forces safety in Altemoosburg

RP: Forward!

TCD planes take off from one of their few air bases in TMA's universe and bomb the capital of the byzantine reich (78/100)

The Celtic Dragon wrote:RP: Forward!

TCD planes take off from one of their few air bases in TMA's universe and bomb the capital of the byzantine reich (78/100)

Don't kill my people, they all decided to support the Nazi's. I am currently working on an underground resistance. Let my people overthrow the Nazi's themselves. NO SUPPORT!

Neo Byzantium Empire wrote:Don't kill my people, they all decided to support the Nazi's. I am currently working on an underground resistance. Let my people overthrow the Nazi's themselves. NO SUPPORT!

So you want us to pull out of the war?

Neo Byzantium Empire wrote:Don't kill my people, they all decided to support the Nazi's. I am currently working on an underground resistance. Let my people overthrow the Nazi's themselves. NO SUPPORT!

RP: The teutons march
After learning of the grip this demonic atheistic Socialist system has gripped the Byzantines. they commit all their teutonic and templar forces from around the world to work under the command of all nations opposing the nazi Government! and the best part, their numbers have been growing over this time, they have established their own nation in the holy land have since last seen expanded their operations globally, now standing 1,050,000 members strong and willing to fight these bastards in charge of constantinople!

remember Teutons are not under my command they are a religious worrier organization as well as a human relief and aid organization (when the demon rises they raise the sword and gun, when hunger and sorrow rise they rise with food and hope to spread)

RP: The Facist shall stay down

TCD forces pick up the bombing of the capital to more bombs and now even incendiary bombs (67/100)

«12. . .498499500501502503504. . .680681»

Advertisement