WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Grand Duchy of Black pinewood
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in The Monarchist World League
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, The Monarchist World League is ranked 6,762nd in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The Sultanate of Great Union of Nations||Democratic Socialists||“Soldanus voluntas suprema lex”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Black pinewood||Democratic Socialists||“Concordia civium - murus urbium!”|
|3.||The Empire of Great Anahuak||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Emori potius, quam servire”|
|4.||The Federation of New Roman Kingdoms||Democratic Socialists||“Amemus patriam, pareamus senatui”|
|5.||The United Kingdom of Seven Seas Pirates||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Commune periculum concordiam parit”|
- : The Grand Duchy of Black pinewood updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Grand Duchy of Black pinewood appointed The United Kingdom of Seven Seas Pirates as Researches Minister with authority over Communications and Polls in The Monarchist World League.
- : The Grand Duchy of Black pinewood appointed The Federation of New Roman Kingdoms as Vice-President with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Monarchist World League.
- : The Grand Duchy of Black pinewood dismissed State of austria-hungary as Vice-President of The Monarchist World League.
- : The United Kingdom of Seven Seas Pirates arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Federation of New Roman Kingdoms arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Empire of Great Anahuak arrived from Balder.
- : The Sultanate of Great Union of Nations arrived from Balder.
- : The Empire of Great Anahuak ceased to exist.
- : The Sultanate of Great Union of Nations ceased to exist.
The Monarchist World League Regional Message Board
I do. Just use [img][/img] and put the link in between.
- January 11th, 2019
2019, the year of the Monarchy?
| 14:00. While Empress Julia is in a conversation with members of the Reichstag, a letter comes in from Paris. As the letter is shown to Empress Julia, a smile appears on her face. The fate of the French Socialist Republic will be decided in the French Civil War between the Communists and the Bonapartists. |
- | Empress Julia: | “Members of the Reichstag, I have an important announcement to make: a civil war has broken out between the Communists and the Bonapartists.
Gentlemen, that’s why I have an important question for you: should we support the Bonapartists with guns, tanks and military training.”
| As she leaves the room in silence, waiting for an answer, one prominent Conservative stands up and starts to speak. |
- | Hugo B.: | “Your Imperial Majesty, as I may speak in the name of the whole Reichstag, we will have to vote about this. But atleast, you have the support of us.”
| As he sits down again, a great smile appears on the Empress’ face. Can the Monarchy succeed again? |
Why is it so quiet here?
Grüßgott, meine Freunden!
Okay, how did I become Vice-President in less than 24 hours after my arrival (I really like my current position (and hopefully can serve as a good Vice-President), but still I’m wondered)?