WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in The MidWestern Islands
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, The MidWestern Islands is ranked 5,094th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Neo-Communist Semi-Republic of Kingfu||Democratic Socialists||“Yeet on the Capitalist Swine!”|
|2.||The Republic of Ioke 74||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I tire of the weight of mortality”|
|3.||The Feminist Icon of Queen Pasithea||Moralistic Democracy||“We Will Endure”|
|4.||The Bannorn of Fyrine||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Vokēdre isse Lentor”|
|5.||The Republic of Obama Moment 23||Moralistic Democracy||“OBAMA MOMENT”|
|6.||The Stand of Clashh||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“No Body of Water is Safe”|
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Screams of Agony 2 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Free Land of Screams of Agony 2 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Commonwealth of Since he wasnt paying attention Fauxia departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Katyusha-Humming Partisans of Fischia Il Vento departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Beans on Toast 10 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Free Land of Screams of Agony 2 ejected and banned The Republic of Beans on Toast 10 from the region.
- : The Principality of Dwexterburg departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Free Land of Screams of Agony 2 ejected and banned The Principality of Dwexterburg from the region.
- : The Hundred Oaker Wood of Oaks 37 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
The MidWestern Islands Regional Message Board
Hey Hey! You’re Featured Today! Congratulations My Friends!
\_O_/ Yay! :D
The wandering Elmo and The elmos
A Giant Meteor blazes through the sky overhead; leaving a trail of sparks in the sky above your region; those sparks seem to fall in a particular pattern, spelling out the words:
CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING FEATURED
before the meteor vanishes over the horizon; leaving the sky dark and empty as it passes through.