WA Delegate: None.
The Middle East contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in The Middle East
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, The Middle East is ranked 9,087th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Woodhouse Sanctum of Achaemenida||Democratic Socialists||“Skin on skin, let the love begin”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of The Cebabi Caliphate||Corporate Police State||“لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله”|
|3.||The Watchfires of WH2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Skin on skin, let the love begin”|
- : Political wisdoms of the region The Trump Patriots of America proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Chew Dynasty of the region Zhou proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Peoples Socialist State of ISLAMIC PEOPLE OF SOMALIA of the region THE AFRICA ARAB LEAGUE OF NATIONS proposed constructing embassies.
- : Nuovo inizio of the region Union of Proletarian States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Union of Nationalists and The Middle East.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Achaemenida ordered the closure of embassies between The Middle East and Union of Nationalists.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Achaemenida altered the region's flag.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Achaemenida updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Embassy cancelled between Nazi Europa and The Middle East.
- : 18th gn division ceased to exist.