WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The Mass Effect Universe
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The Mass Effect Universe is ranked 11,016th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The United Federal Republic of The Systems Alliance of Earth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To The Stars”|
|2.||The Restored Faith of The Quarian Conclave||Moralistic Democracy||“By the Homeworld I have found!”|
|3.||The Unified Galactic Community of The Citadel Council||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace to the Galaxy”|
|4.||The Holy Ecclesiocracy of The Illuminated Primacy||Psychotic Dictatorship||“By the Enkindlers”|
|5.||The Meritocratic Stratum of The Turian Hierarchy of Palaven||Moralistic Democracy||“Duty, Honor, Family”|
|6.||The Second Golden Age of The Second Krogan Empire||Capitalist Paradise||“Glory to the Krogan!”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Cerberus Remnant||Left-Leaning College State||“For Humanity!”|
|8.||The Commonwealth of The Asari Republics of Thessia||Democratic Socialists||“Blessed Eternity, Peace Reign”|
- : The Republic of AceQuared of the region MentosLand proposed constructing embassies.
- : The vol protectorate of irune ceased to exist.
- : The terminus crime confederacy ceased to exist.
- : The salarian union of sur kesh ceased to exist.
- : The rachni queendom ceased to exist.
- : The drell republic ceased to exist.
- : The batarian hegemony of kharshan ceased to exist.
- : Cerberus revived ceased to exist.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of The Cerberus Remnant arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Unified Galactic Community of The Citadel Council arrived from Osiris.
The Mass Effect Universe Regional Message Board
Deck-L Security Closet
"OK troops, we have little idea of the pirate presence on the ship, so stick together, remain in formation and check your corners, flash bangs are authorised, shoot to kill and give no quarter the pirates are savage bastards and they'll show you no mercy. Lock and load people" stated Rykker.
"Lieutenant, excellent work navigating through the storm of AA fire. the pirates will know we have landed and will no doubt send search parties to locate and kill us. The almanac showed a coming tropical monsoon, it will provide perfect cover to venture into the nearby Ciprius Rainforest to flank the main entrance to the capital, once inside we knock their power grid off and capture the cannons, from their we can reassert Hierarchy control over the planet. Any questions?"
Only when you have time bro.
Any progress Systems?
I suppose I could, time is pressing on us all it seems.
As am I.