WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Liberated Land of Rulosi
Last WA Update:
Tags: Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Feminist, Free Trade, General Assembly, Independent, Issues Player, and 16 others.LGBT, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, Minuscule, Modern Tech, Multi-Species, Pacifist, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Social, Sports, and World Assembly.
The Luscious Lands Of Lyreniah contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in The Luscious Lands Of Lyreniah
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of deadly weapons per citizen.
As a region, The Luscious Lands Of Lyreniah is ranked 19,489th in the world for Most Armed.
|1.||The Republic of Eistearda||Democratic Socialists||“Laetan Sé Godas Bewarian Ús”|
|2.||The Incorporated Provinces of Thalrenia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unity in Diversity”|
|3.||The Liberated Land of Rulosi||New York Times Democracy||“Libertas omnium!”|
- : The Incorporated Provinces of Thalrenia arrived from Osiris.
- : The Incorporated Provinces of Thalrenia ceased to exist.
- : The Jingoistic States of Zoom-55 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Federation of Where the Birches Lean departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : Embassy established between Raxulan Empire and The Luscious Lands Of Lyreniah.
- : The Republic of But It All Works Out departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Enyo 74 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Federal Republic of Salapawan departed this region for Nihon.
- : The Republic of AFTER GETTING RICH OFF BITCOIN VINNY departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Jingoistic States of Zoom-55 lost WA Delegate status.
The Luscious Lands Of Lyreniah Regional Message Board
From the Lyreniah News Network
Following the reorganization of Thialrer into a monarchy, the office of Prime Minister of Thalrenia, currently held by Liberal Party member Scorpius Kane, has been rechristened First Minister of Thalrenia. Kane has stated that he wishes to end the usage of indentured servancy in Thalrenia...
Ryker Douglas arrives at the northernmost borderline embassy. He carries a gift in his arms and an unwavering hope in his heart.
Scorpius Kane arrives at the embassy. He is a young man, pale-skinned, lanky, and tall, and his red hair resembles a mop more than it does hair. Scorpius is the Leader of the Thalrenian Liberals, a branch of the Liberal Party, the current ruling party in Thialrer.