WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Nation of Nefrotos
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in The Liberty League
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, The Liberty League is ranked 3,593rd in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The Fortunate Federation of Flying Fish Fingers||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Fish fingers feel funny.”|
|2.||The United Nation of Nefrotos||Democratic Socialists||“Fighting for peace is like f***ing for chastity.”|
|3.||The Dominion of Nautonnier||Corrupt Dictatorship||“No longer your average antagonist!”|
|4.||The Colony of Region Observers||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'm just looking around. Don't mind me at all.”|
|5.||The Dictatorship of United Transylvania||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Make the Path Straight”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Campaigning Coalition and The Liberty League.
- : The Republic of Tag34 of the region The Campaigning Coalition ordered the closure of its embassy in The Liberty League.
- : The Imperial Hegemony of Bearon departed this region for Archmont.
- : The Imperial Hegemony of Bearon arrived from The Invaders.
- : The Holy Empire of Selven of the region The Holy Reich of Bunicken proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Free state of wisconsin and The Liberty League.
- : The Dictatorship of United Transylvania arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Gabrielian Market Paradise of West Prussia departed this region for The global feminist suppression of men.
- : The Gabrielian Market Paradise of West Prussia arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Imperial Hegemony of Bearon departed this region for Sollarria.
The Liberty League Regional Message Board
Repaying that debt Nef. ;)
Oh crap, did I completely miss that? Gah...
And I really like the zombies...
Oh, hi. How are you, UT?
I am okay. you?
I'm doing alright. I'm not very active, but I do try to keep these nations going. :P
Well, as an old friend, I extend my offer of assistance to you.
I was wondering if your remaining nations would be interested in joining Ozymandium. We are currently in heavy need of nations to hold governmental positions.
If not, we look forward to a continued regional alliance through our embassies.
Thank you, and good luck with your region!
- The Imperium Popularis of Baron Von William
Something like this. It's just me and a field of puppets aside from Bearon and Transylvania. I've got grad school on my mind (which is amazing since I started these nations while I was in undergrad studies). Besides Transylvania, all these are my puppet nations, which have been around almost as long as NationStates has.