WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Leftist Coalition is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Leftist Coalition
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Leftist Coalition is ranked 6,582nd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The People's Socialist Republic of Sinlenian Zindujan||Democratic Socialists||“Workers of the world unite!”|
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Sllonsonnopia of the region International Liberalism proposed constructing embassies.
- : Puppet 4 of spam spam spam of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Berniecrat nation of the region Hey yall proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between United Sovereign Socialist Republics and The Leftist Coalition.
- : Noxchi departed this region for The Internationale.
- : Ayn rand atlas shrugged ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Plumpire ceased to exist.
- : Genterie departed this region for The anarchist collective.
- : Oinus departed this region for The anarchist collective.
- : Embassy cancelled between The united democratic socialist front and The Leftist Coalition.
The Leftist Coalition Regional Message Board
What? Why did you decide to take members of TCR?
Here is where all of NationStates' leftists meet to display unity in the struggle against the fascist.
But they are TCR members...
They should return, otherwise this could count as recruiting.
That still doesn't give you the right to recruit our members.
No one here is recruiting TCR's members. I understand this might be too complex of a concept for some people to grasp, but I'll try to explain the best I can. Basically, this regions functions as a military base, meaning TCR nations are encouraged to send in puppets, as it makes communication during operations much easier. Better?
Actually, I liked it.
I think we should continue with operation Svatopluk
If you're not going to vote in the regional poll, you may leave now.
How do you propose we begin building this region?