by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,1681,1691,1701,1711,1721,1731,174. . .1,8351,836»

Post by The anarchist republic suppressed by Cedoria.

The anarchist republic

Cedoria wrote:What job is that?

Reforming CCD.

The anarchist republic wrote:Reforming CCD.

Are you outright admitting to being a CCD member?

Post by The anarchist republic suppressed by Cedoria.

The anarchist republic

Cedoria wrote:Are you outright admitting to being a CCD member?

Yes, but do not misinterpret me being here I am a progressive dedicated to reforming CCD and bring it in the a new more progressive, and democratic future.

The anarchist republic wrote:Yes, but do not misinterpret me being here I am a progressive dedicated to reforming CCD and bring it in the a new more progressive, and democratic future.

Then why would you be here? Being in TLA doesn't help that.

And frankly we're not interested in anything CCD might claim to do regarding reform.

Also, you do realise that region's leadership has destroyed anyone who might try and do the exact thing you're suggesting here right? You're hardly the first to try

Post by The anarchist republic suppressed by Cedoria.

The anarchist republic

Cedoria wrote:Then why would you be here? Being in TLA doesn't help that.

And frankly we're not interested in anything CCD might claim to do regarding reform.

Also, you do realise that region's leadership has destroyed anyone who might try and do the exact thing you're suggesting here right? You're hardly the first to try

Being here serves a great purpose, I do realize that many will not believe the claims that the government of CCD is making at this point and I can understand. I am here to simply to try to create friendlier relationships with this region and if you do not what to under any circumstance even become a little friendlier and be a region that helps to bring a CCD into a better light then I will leave and try somewhere else but I hope that one day I will come back and work with this region not to convince you to be friendlier but as an official diplomat between two progressive democratic regions.

I've banned The anarchist republic using the powers granted to those with Border Control authority in the Criminal Offence Act.

Absolutely not tolerating a CCD member being here, not even if they claim to be 'reforming' it (which is absolutely impossible). Not that I think anyone needs clarity on the topic, but CCD is a horrible region and it has poisoned roots with its fascist founder, Jocospor, and their equally despicable mate, Shrew.

We won't deal with fascists ever here. The day we do is the day we are no longer TLA.

- Llo

The anarchist republic wrote: - be a region that helps to bring a CCD into a better light

I doubt anyone in our region would want to help give a fascist region better PR for doing absolutely nothing.

The anarchist republic wrote: - between two progressive democratic regions.

There is only one way for CCD to reform: destroy their entire region.

In Rojava, our neighbors in the Islamic State can tell you how we deal with fascists.

Oh wait, they're gone now.

Leftist Assembly Founder wrote:I've banned The anarchist republic using the powers granted to those with Border Control authority in the Criminal Offence Act.

Absolutely not tolerating a CCD member being here, not even if they claim to be 'reforming' it (which is absolutely impossible). Not that I think anyone needs clarity on the topic, but CCD is a horrible region and it has poisoned roots with its fascist founder, Jocospor, and their equally despicable mate, Shrew.

We won't deal with fascists ever here. The day we do is the day we are no longer TLA.

- Llo

Thanks Llo, I was going to do that, but got called away from my computer before I could.

Yeah, banjection’s the only relations I’m interested in when it comes to CCD. I was pretty sure AR was a member from the start, but I didn’t want to ban someone just on a hunch.

Cedoria wrote:What job is that?

yeah, what job is that?
being a SPY?!?

Renjj

What is our goal with the CCD? I agree that reform is honestly impossible but are we just going to ignore them? how can we in good faith just ignore such a fascist region? It just doesnt feel right to me.

Leftist Assembly Founder wrote:I've banned The anarchist republic using the powers granted to those with Border Control authority in the Criminal Offence Act.

Absolutely not tolerating a CCD member being here, not even if they claim to be 'reforming' it (which is absolutely impossible). Not that I think anyone needs clarity on the topic, but CCD is a horrible region and it has poisoned roots with its fascist founder, Jocospor, and their equally despicable mate, Shrew.

We won't deal with fascists ever here. The day we do is the day we are no longer TLA.

- Llo

hello there

Llorens, Culturists, New Samon, and Midterra

Studichland wrote:hello there

Hello, fellow leftist! Welcome to this fantastic region!

Llorens, New Samon, and Studichland

Whitehead wrote:What is our goal with the CCD? I agree that reform is honestly impossible but are we just going to ignore them? how can we in good faith just ignore such a fascist region? It just doesnt feel right to me.

We don't 'ignore' them. We hope for the day they're destroyed. Invasion is impossible for any region with an active founder though, which they have, for now.

We have no goals with CCD, and they've never shown good faith, so we're not interested really in anything beyond their destruction. If the day ever comes when the founder leaves, that'll happen, the biggest problem will be getting to be first in line on the number of people who will target them.

But CCD has largely been a nothing burger for a few months anyway since they lost half their region a while back. They've still not recovered.

Cedoria wrote:We don't 'ignore' them. We hope for the day they're destroyed. Invasion is impossible for any region with an active founder though, which they have, for now.

We have no goals with CCD, and they've never shown good faith, so we're not interested really in anything beyond their destruction. If the day ever comes when the founder leaves, that'll happen, the biggest problem will be getting to be first in line on the number of people who will target them.

But CCD has largely been a nothing burger for a few months anyway since they lost half their region a while back. They've still not recovered.

I just wish we had options for action to take. they may be nothing lately but that makes me even more desperate to do something because it would be the most opportune time.. it just sucks :/

Whitehead wrote:I just wish we had options for action to take. they may be nothing lately but that makes me even more desperate to do something because it would be the most opportune time.. it just sucks :/

Let's add this up:

1. The Anarchist Republic is banjected 23 hours ago for being a CCD apologist.
2. Whitehead is founded 8 hours ago and joins TLA in just 7 minutes.
3. Despite apparently being completely new, they feel a "desperate" need to do something about CCD.
4. They know about CCD (and its recent history) despite this apparent newbie status.
5. They leave the region 7 hours later after realising they will get nowhere, immediately changing their flag to a picture of JFK.

Hmm, I wonder if they might be the same liberal. 🤔

Llorens wrote:Let's add this up:

1. The Anarchist Republic is banjected 23 hours ago for being a CCD apologist.
2. Whitehead is founded 8 hours ago and joins TLA in just 7 minutes.
3. Despite apparently being completely new, they feel a "desperate" need to do something about CCD.
4. They know about CCD (and its recent history) despite this apparent newbie status.
5. They leave the region 7 hours later after realising they will get nowhere, immediately changing their flag to a picture of JFK.

Hmm, I wonder if they might be the same liberal. 🤔

Ah yes, the old CCD classic, using liberal sock-puppets to pretend not to be fash.
I was wondering when they’d send some around to us.

Cedoria wrote:Ah yes, the old CCD classic, using liberal sock-puppets to pretend not to be fash.
I was wondering when they’d send some around to us.

To be honest, I'm not sure they were sent by CCD to us. To me, the more likely explanation is this was just some silly 'radical centrist' who believes that the only way social progress can happen is if the left and right come together. 🙄

... Though honestly if they were sent by CCD I would not be surprised in the slightest.

Llorens wrote:To be honest, I'm not sure they were sent by CCD to us. To me, the more likely explanation is this was just some silly 'radical centrist' who believes that the only way social progress can happen is if the left and right come together. 🙄

... Though honestly if they were sent by CCD I would not be surprised in the slightest.

lol i wish one of our fellow comrades would be bold enough t do the same to CCD...

Llorens wrote:To be honest, I'm not sure they were sent by CCD to us. To me, the more likely explanation is this was just some silly 'radical centrist' who believes that the only way social progress can happen is if the left and right come together. 🙄

Imagine thinking a region literally intended for "corrupt dictators" could be redeemed

Llorens, Greylyn, Culturists, and Antinios

Talao wrote:Imagine thinking a region literally intended for "corrupt dictators" could be redeemed

Imagine thinking smh

Oh wait this isn't the Discord server, where do usually do this joke and have a lot of fun which is the reason you should all join if you haven't yet (yes this was a plug all along)

Hello there comrades

Llorens, Culturists, New Samon, Antinios, and 1 otherRenjj

Llorens wrote:To be honest, I'm not sure they were sent by CCD to us. To me, the more likely explanation is this was just some silly 'radical centrist' who believes that the only way social progress can happen is if the left and right come together. 🙄

... Though honestly if they were sent by CCD I would not be surprised in the slightest.

They have been caught sending out liberal sock puppet nations pretending to be liberal before to other regions.

Llorens, Greylyn, Antinios, and Renjj

Cedoria wrote:They have been caught sending out liberal sock puppet nations pretending to be liberal before to other regions.

We should maybe sent a telegram to Jocospor saying hey, shove off and leave us alone.

FRS September 2019 Election Broad-Poll Results

Feral Rat Stats have just completed our recurring pre-election Secretary Broad-Poll, this time for the September 2020 Elections. These are the results.

QUESTION: Which of these potential candidates for Secretary would you be most likely to vote for in the September 2020 Election?

Kavagrad: 50%
Argentigrad: 17%
Greylyn: 13%
New Arkados: 8%
Podria: 4%

Don't Know/Unsure: 8%
Other: 0%

Notes

1) The sample size was 24 nations, and the Margin of Error was 19.11%

2) The 5 nations in this poll were selected because they had all served in a governmental role in both of the last 2 terms. 5 other nations (Burninati0n, Cedoria, Libertasnia, Nottinhaps and Wascoitan) qualified for this poll but chose to opt-out.

3) A result like this obviously bring up the question of pollster bias (i.e. the possibility that respondents were influenced by the fact that one of the listed options was also asking the question), and we obviously want to bring you the most accurate polling possible. We have been in contact with Unity Statistics and they will be putting forward a second poll in the next couple of days, which may shed some light on how accurate these results are. In any case, FRS will be making some changes to ensure that this isn't a factor in future.

Nottinhaps, Llorens, Grod Island, Argentigrad, and 5 othersNangka, Wascoitan, New Samon, Renjj, and Studichland

«12. . .1,1681,1691,1701,1711,1721,1731,174. . .1,8351,836»

Advertisement