Are you outright admitting to being a CCD member?
Then why would you be here? Being in TLA doesn't help that.
And frankly we're not interested in anything CCD might claim to do regarding reform.
Also, you do realise that region's leadership has destroyed anyone who might try and do the exact thing you're suggesting here right? You're hardly the first to try
Being here serves a great purpose, I do realize that many will not believe the claims that the government of CCD is making at this point and I can understand. I am here to simply to try to create friendlier relationships with this region and if you do not what to under any circumstance even become a little friendlier and be a region that helps to bring a CCD into a better light then I will leave and try somewhere else but I hope that one day I will come back and work with this region not to convince you to be friendlier but as an official diplomat between two progressive democratic regions.
Absolutely not tolerating a CCD member being here, not even if they claim to be 'reforming' it (which is absolutely impossible). Not that I think anyone needs clarity on the topic, but CCD is a horrible region and it has poisoned roots with its fascist founder, Jocospor, and their equally despicable mate, Shrew.
We won't deal with fascists ever here. The day we do is the day we are no longer TLA.
Thanks Llo, I was going to do that, but got called away from my computer before I could.
Yeah, banjection’s the only relations I’m interested in when it comes to CCD. I was pretty sure AR was a member from the start, but I didn’t want to ban someone just on a hunch.
What is our goal with the CCD? I agree that reform is honestly impossible but are we just going to ignore them? how can we in good faith just ignore such a fascist region? It just doesnt feel right to me.
We don't 'ignore' them. We hope for the day they're destroyed. Invasion is impossible for any region with an active founder though, which they have, for now.
We have no goals with CCD, and they've never shown good faith, so we're not interested really in anything beyond their destruction. If the day ever comes when the founder leaves, that'll happen, the biggest problem will be getting to be first in line on the number of people who will target them.
But CCD has largely been a nothing burger for a few months anyway since they lost half their region a while back. They've still not recovered.
I just wish we had options for action to take. they may be nothing lately but that makes me even more desperate to do something because it would be the most opportune time.. it just sucks :/
Let's add this up:
1. The Anarchist Republic is banjected 23 hours ago for being a CCD apologist.
2. Whitehead is founded 8 hours ago and joins TLA in just 7 minutes.
3. Despite apparently being completely new, they feel a "desperate" need to do something about CCD.
4. They know about CCD (and its recent history) despite this apparent newbie status.
5. They leave the region 7 hours later after realising they will get nowhere, immediately changing their flag to a picture of JFK.
Hmm, I wonder if they might be the same liberal. 🤔
To be honest, I'm not sure they were sent by CCD to us. To me, the more likely explanation is this was just some silly 'radical centrist' who believes that the only way social progress can happen is if the left and right come together. 🙄
... Though honestly if they were sent by CCD I would not be surprised in the slightest.
lol i wish one of our fellow comrades would be bold enough t do the same to CCD...
We should maybe sent a telegram to Jocospor saying hey, shove off and leave us alone.
FRS September 2019 Election Broad-Poll Results
Feral Rat Stats have just completed our recurring pre-election Secretary Broad-Poll, this time for the September 2020 Elections. These are the results.
QUESTION: Which of these potential candidates for Secretary would you be most likely to vote for in the September 2020 Election?
Don't Know/Unsure: 8%
1) The sample size was 24 nations, and the Margin of Error was 19.11%
2) The 5 nations in this poll were selected because they had all served in a governmental role in both of the last 2 terms. 5 other nations (Burninati0n, Cedoria, Libertasnia, Nottinhaps and Wascoitan) qualified for this poll but chose to opt-out.
3) A result like this obviously bring up the question of pollster bias (i.e. the possibility that respondents were influenced by the fact that one of the listed options was also asking the question), and we obviously want to bring you the most accurate polling possible. We have been in contact with Unity Statistics and they will be putting forward a second poll in the next couple of days, which may shed some light on how accurate these results are. In any case, FRS will be making some changes to ensure that this isn't a factor in future.