by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The League of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .9,2659,2669,2679,2689,2699,2709,271. . .9,9169,917»

January 17, 2020
Creeperopolis

Ten Creeperian death squads announce the formation of the Creeperian Council for Order and Stability.

Caezar and Third dynasty of ur

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:I’m gonna treat these as a joke

They aren't. You've been told to make a sidebar. Creeper can help you with it if you have actual struggles with it, but you need to make one.

Post self-deleted by Creeperopolis.

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:Creeperopolis
Third dynasty of ur
New Gandor
Greater Sacramento
State department manifesto released
A new dispatch has been published on the state department website. It has made abundantly clear that any ties between the DLA and Morovan government that may have existed are now severed. The government has asked that all aid ships into and out of Morova fly a flag with a blue cross flag. Any other ships that are armed will be seized and turned.

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:I’m gonna treat these as a joke

Under the Moderation authority of Quebecshire, Creeperopolis and Greater Sacramento any post you post will be voided until you create a sidebar. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Terraconserva RP Association Moderation via either Discord or Nation States. Thank you

Greater Sacramento
Terraconserva RP Mod and Cartographer

January 17, 2020
Morovan Waters

The BHI San Lucas, proudly waving the Creeperian flag and the Creeperian flag only, sailing in Morovan waters south to the capital, is expected to reach shore and begin aiding Morovan civilians on the afternoon of January 18, 2020.

The Constitutional Republic of Zion

Caezar and Third dynasty of ur

Sikh federation

January 18, 2020 - Freedom Hall aka The Federal Parliament

"—this is outrageous I say. The Lyoa National Defence Force should know where was our border. Them attacking our sovereignty, our dignity, and our loyalty towards our founding fathers principles of our nation. I say we declare war and protect the freedom of speech the January Fifth Movement has been using." said Norman Trevor, a MP from Reform Party, the radical rightist political party who acted as opposition for the past 25 years, he received claps and shouts of agreement from his fellow party member in the Parliament.

"Ladies and Gentleman, we are going to deal with this with diplomacy, don't break our peace for 25 years under the leadership of Democratic Front Party. We have sent a Protest Letter towards Lyoan Government regarding this but we must not ignore that J5 has caused alot of problem in our nation, J5 should be banned immediately." said Declan Foster, a MP from Democratic Front Party, the government.

The Lyoan National Defence Force from our neighbor, Third dynasty of ur attacked January Fifth Movement, a radical rightist movement to overthrow the current leftist party, The Democratic Front Party.

Creeperopolis, Caezar, and Third dynasty of ur

Third dynasty of ur

The Lyoan government has sent a response to the Karimun Federation's protest letter:

The rebel forces known as the "January Fifth Movement" occupy a significant amount of Lyoan territory along our two nations' borders. The J5 group has established its control in this region to operate as a base to launch attacks into the sovereign territory of the Karimun Federation. It is in both of our interests that military operations be launched against these insurgents, and we hope you recognize that we are attempting to push a foreign rebel movement from our territory. The Republic of Lyoa is entirely willing to cooperate with the Karimun Federation diplomatically and militarily in order to end this rebel threat.

Sikh federation

Creeperopolis, Caezar, and Sikh federation

Sikh federation

Third dynasty of ur wrote:The Lyoan government has sent a response to the Karimun Federation's protest letter:

The rebel forces known as the "January Fifth Movement" occupy a significant amount of Lyoan territory along our two nations' borders. The J5 group has established its control in this region to operate as a base to launch attacks into the sovereign territory of the Karimun Federation. It is in both of our interests that military operations be launched against these insurgents, and we hope you recognize that we are attempting to push a foreign rebel movement from our territory. The Republic of Lyoa is entirely willing to cooperate with the Karimun Federation diplomatically and militarily in order to end this rebel threat.

Sikh federation

The Official Government Response

I believe that Lyoa has their intentions regarding their national security and we will be cooperative towards you, we will help Lyoan Government tackle towards J5M activities, we will provide enough resources and will create 15 miles military zone inside our border that Lyoan and Karimun military can operate freely on that area.

The Official Opposition Response
Reform Party

J5M has been protesting the condition in Lyoa and Karimun Federation, J5M freedom of speech is protected by international law, tackling J5M will result in law sue towards the government and act of No-Confidence towards the president as well.

Karimum Federation believe on its principles foreign nations attacking our land must be aggressively response by our military.

OOC: Two different letter response from two different side of the nation, divided nation, strong nation yet easy to conquer.

Caezar and Third dynasty of ur

i shouldnt be up this early

Caezar

Quebecshire wrote:i shouldnt be up this early

Your suffering from weekday syndrome

Creeperopolis and Caezar

January 18, 2020
Gaceta Creeperiano
Dishna, Deltino, Creeperopolis

Villagers of Dishna, one of the largest villages in Deltino home to 1,293 inhabitants, saw an army of men dressed in all black approaching. They felt relieved to know the DLA had come to protect them from Creeperian aggression. However, as the soldiers neared, the villagers realized they weren't DLA, but a death squad, several death squads bearing a red, black, and blue banner. The death squads massacred all 1,202 adult inhabitants of Dishna, male and female. The remaining 91 children were abducted by the death squads. The death squads, which later proclaimed themselves to be the Creeperian Council for Order and Stability (CCOE), a coalition of ten Creeperian death squads, then burnt down the entire village of Dishna.

The leaders of the group, Generals Francisco Bajamande Rodríguez, Gustavo Duarte Carpio, José Koné Ochelo, and Raúl Lorenzana Méndez, declared their goal and the goal of the CCOE is to spread Creeperian Catholicism south and eradicate Deltinian Islam. The group claims to have 4,000 members.

OOC: yes this is the Creeperian Lord's Resistance Army

Caezar and Third dynasty of ur

Warren is a 🐍

Creeperopolis and Caezar

Creeperopolis
Third dynasty of ur
New Gandor
Greater Sacramento
State department manifesto released
A new dispatch has been published on the state department website. It has made abundantly clear that any ties between the DLA and Morovan government that may have existed are now severed. The government has asked that all aid ships into and out of Morova fly a flag with a blue cross flag. Any other ships that are armed will be seized and turned.

Creeperopolis and Caezar

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:Creeperopolis
Third dynasty of ur
New Gandor
Greater Sacramento
State department manifesto released
A new dispatch has been published on the state department website. It has made abundantly clear that any ties between the DLA and Morovan government that may have existed are now severed. The government has asked that all aid ships into and out of Morova fly a flag with a blue cross flag. Any other ships that are armed will be seized and turned.

Blue cross ships have landed and begun setting up field hospitals and are ready to administer care to civilians and INTCOMOR.

6 ships have landed setting up 3 hospitals with 100 New Gandorian Blue ross volunteers (civilians) to each hospital.

Guarding them are Volunteer Peacekeepers who are deemed combat medics. The Peacekeepers are there for a defensive role and a defense role only. All combat medic rules of war apply to them until they are forced to defend themselves and the volunteers. Killing a peacekeeper will be deemed as killing a combat medic who has not returned fire. They will be clearly identified with a blue helmet with the Blue Cross logo on it, as well as blue cross patches on their uniforms. There will be 35 Peacekeepers to each of the 3 field hospital

Creeperopolis, Caezar, and Third dynasty of ur

Creeperopolis wrote:January 18, 2020
Gaceta Creeperiano
Dishna, Deltino, Creeperopolis

Villagers of Dishna, one of the largest villages in Deltino home to 1,293 inhabitants, saw an army of men dressed in all black approaching. They felt relieved to know the DLA had come to protect them from Creeperian aggression. However, as the soldiers neared, the villagers realized they weren't DLA, but a death squad, several death squads bearing a red, black, and blue banner. The death squads massacred all 1,202 adult inhabitants of Dishna, male and female. The remaining 91 children were abducted by the death squads. The death squads, which later proclaimed themselves to be the Creeperian Council for Order and Stability (CCOE), a coalition of ten Creeperian death squads, then burnt down the entire village of Dishna.

The leaders of the group, Generals Francisco Bajamande Rodríguez, Gustavo Duarte Carpio, José Koné Ochelo, and Raúl Lorenzana Méndez, declared their goal and the goal of the CCOE is to spread Creeperian Catholicism south and eradicate Deltinian Islam. The group claims to have 4,000 members.

OOC: yes this is the Creeperian Lord's Resistance Army

Me: eh maybe the DLA is bad I’ll stay out of it
Creeper: oh DLA car bombs ain’t nothing compared to what ima bout to do

Creeperopolis and Caezar

Creeperopolis wrote:January 17, 2020
Morovan Waters

The BHI San Lucas, proudly waving the Creeperian flag and the Creeperian flag only, sailing in Morovan waters south to the capital, is expected to reach shore and begin aiding Morovan civilians on the afternoon of January 18, 2020.

The Constitutional Republic of Zion

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:Creeperopolis
Third dynasty of ur
New Gandor
Greater Sacramento
State department manifesto released
A new dispatch has been published on the state department website. It has made abundantly clear that any ties between the DLA and Morovan government that may have existed are now severed. The government has asked that all aid ships into and out of Morova fly a flag with a blue cross flag. Any other ships that are armed will be seized and turned.

A Morovan patrol boat heads to the boat’s position, attempting to ascertain if it is an aid ship or a military ship
OOC: does the ship have arms

Creeperopolis and Caezar

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:Me: eh maybe the DLA is bad I’ll stay out of it
Creeper: oh DLA car bombs ain’t nothing compared to what ima bout to do

ooc: ok and? no war crimes. only death squads and rebels doing those. government innocent

Caezar

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:A Morovan patrol boat heads to the boat’s position, attempting to ascertain if it is an aid ship or a military ship
OOC: does the ship have arms

Only the peacekeepers (combat medics) but remember defensive only, non combatant. So civilian ship

Creeperopolis and Caezar

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:A Morovan patrol boat heads to the boat’s position, attempting to ascertain if it is an aid ship or a military ship
OOC: does the ship have arms

See my post above explaining for my ships.

Lévis, Quartier industrieel, Willdavie

The Willdavisian Government made an announcement today. Their electric car developement team is proud to announce their first released model. The Bombardier VOLT.

The car was created due to the gas shortage happening in the country. Half of the money will be spent in multiple welfare programs. The other half will go into spacecraft and engineering.

More than 400 000 Willdavians already preordered the car that will only cost 27 000 ₴

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:Creeperopolis
Third dynasty of ur
New Gandor
Greater Sacramento
State department manifesto released
A new dispatch has been published on the state department website. It has made abundantly clear that any ties between the DLA and Morovan government that may have existed are now severed. The government has asked that all aid ships into and out of Morova fly a flag with a blue cross flag. Any other ships that are armed will be seized and turned.

The BHI San Lucas will not fly any blue cross flag. Only the Creeperian flag to show to Morovan citizens the generosity of the Creeperian government.

Caezar and Third dynasty of ur

Creeperopolis wrote:The BHI San Lucas will not fly any blue cross flag. Only the Creeperian flag to show to Morovan citizens the generosity of the Creeperian government.

Uhm dude
The Morovan patrol boat requests that inspectors be allowed aboard

Creeperopolis and Caezar

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:Uhm dude
The Morovan patrol boat requests that inspectors be allowed aboard

Captain Cristian Cadaval García denies the Morovan request.

Caezar

Third dynasty of ur

Sikh federation wrote:The Official Government Response

I believe that Lyoa has their intentions regarding their national security and we will be cooperative towards you, we will help Lyoan Government tackle towards J5M activities, we will provide enough resources and will create 15 miles military zone inside our border that Lyoan and Karimun military can operate freely on that area.

The Official Opposition Response
Reform Party

J5M has been protesting the condition in Lyoa and Karimun Federation, J5M freedom of speech is protected by international law, tackling J5M will result in law sue towards the government and act of No-Confidence towards the president as well.

Karimum Federation believe on its principles foreign nations attacking our land must be aggressively response by our military.

OOC: Two different letter response from two different side of the nation, divided nation, strong nation yet easy to conquer.

Lyoa's government agrees with the idea of establishing a military corridor. We shall do the same on our side of the border, and establish it in the general area where J5 forces operate on Lyoan soil.

Creeperopolis, Caezar, and Sikh federation

Third dynasty of ur

Creeperopolis wrote:January 18, 2020
Gaceta Creeperiano
Dishna, Deltino, Creeperopolis

Villagers of Dishna, one of the largest villages in Deltino home to 1,293 inhabitants, saw an army of men dressed in all black approaching. They felt relieved to know the DLA had come to protect them from Creeperian aggression. However, as the soldiers neared, the villagers realized they weren't DLA, but a death squad, several death squads bearing a red, black, and blue banner. The death squads massacred all 1,202 adult inhabitants of Dishna, male and female. The remaining 91 children were abducted by the death squads. The death squads, which later proclaimed themselves to be the Creeperian Council for Order and Stability (CCOE), a coalition of ten Creeperian death squads, then burnt down the entire village of Dishna.

The leaders of the group, Generals Francisco Bajamande Rodríguez, Gustavo Duarte Carpio, José Koné Ochelo, and Raúl Lorenzana Méndez, declared their goal and the goal of the CCOE is to spread Creeperian Catholicism south and eradicate Deltinian Islam. The group claims to have 4,000 members.

OOC: yes this is the Creeperian Lord's Resistance Army

In a statement released on social media, the Lyoan rebel group known as the Holy Resistance Movement officially endorsed this new coalition of armed factions in Creeperopolis, officially stating the following on twitter:

HRM FREEDOM FIGHTERS
@HolyResMov12

"Our movement officially endorses the CCOE in Creeperopolis. They are fighting to eradicate terrorist scum on their own soil, as is our movement here in Lyoa. The CCOE has the full support of the HRM in their fight to exterminate the plague that is Deltinian terrorism."

This was the first time the group had used this twitter account since 2017.

Creeperopolis and Caezar

«12. . .9,2659,2669,2679,2689,2699,2709,271. . .9,9169,917»

Advertisement