by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The League of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .9,0189,0199,0209,0219,0229,0239,024. . .9,0449,045»

Kristianstan wrote:here eating nuts (don´t think wrong pls lol)

eating nuts off trees

Is there an RP going right now?

Malgax wrote:Who are you again?

Haha, I'm someone from a long time ago, only a few remember probably when I was active.

Okay, so I promised a post, so here it is:

This region was the first region I joined as a new, naive NS user - I am pretty sure that I simply searched "conservative," thought this region wasn't too bad, and clicked that move button. Seeing this region grow to where it is now, from the twenty something members when I first joined to now over a hundred, is a testament to the hard work that many have put into making this place something truly special. Of course, we've had our share of trials and tribulations, from secessions (you know who you are haha) to subversion (old timers will remember our most notorious), from intragovernmental strife to complete revision, but unlike the GCA and many other conservative regions before us, we still stand strong, together, as one. Through the year I spent here actively involved, I witnessed firsthand the power of people across the globe coming together in a common pursuit to create something that had no reward but that of itself. And I realized how much so many people cared about this place and tried their best to make it better every step of the way. I am forever grateful for having gotten to know several of you, and have no doubt that we will keep in touch for years to come. As such, I am humbled and honored that this region would dedicate a day to recognizing some insignificant individual like me, one out of many who played some sort of role in crafting the LCN's brief history. In reality, this day should be dedicated to all of you, to all those who have helped me along the way, to all those who I now call my friend. To all who have ran for office, served in this government, or the LCNAF in its existence. Because you are the reason I was willing to dedicate myself to this region; you are my inspiration to perform what must dutifully be done. And for that I thank you, from the bottom of my heart. To all of you who have made this region your home, to all who have contributed in some way, thank you. And to those who will pick up the reigns when many of us old timers are long gone, I wish you Godspeed. I hope you will always remember what made this region special, and the many people who helped to cultivate our home. Goodnight, and God bless you.

Andrew Du wrote:Okay, so I promised a post, so here it is:

This region was the first region I joined as a new, naive NS user - I am pretty sure that I simply searched "conservative," thought this region wasn't too bad, and clicked that move button. Seeing this region grow to where it is now, from the twenty something members when I first joined to now over a hundred, is a testament to the hard work that many have put into making this place something truly special. Of course, we've had our share of trials and tribulations, from secessions (you know who you are haha) to subversion (old timers will remember our most notorious), from intragovernmental strife to complete revision, but unlike the GCA and many other conservative regions before us, we still stand strong, together, as one. Through the year I spent here actively involved, I witnessed firsthand the power of people across the globe coming together in a common pursuit to create something that had no reward but that of itself. And I realized how much so many people cared about this place and tried their best to make it better every step of the way. I am forever grateful for having gotten to know several of you, and have no doubt that we will keep in touch for years to come. As such, I am humbled and honored that this region would dedicate a day to recognizing some insignificant individual like me, one out of many who played some sort of role in crafting the LCN's brief history. In reality, this day should be dedicated to all of you, to all those who have helped me along the way, to all those who I now call my friend. To all who have ran for office, served in this government, or the LCNAF in its existence. Because you are the reason I was willing to dedicate myself to this region; you are my inspiration to perform what must dutifully be done. And for that I thank you, from the bottom of my heart. To all of you who have made this region your home, to all who have contributed in some way, thank you. And to those who will pick up the reigns when many of us old timers are long gone, I wish you Godspeed. I hope you will always remember what made this region special, and the many people who helped to cultivate our home. Goodnight, and God bless you.

All Hail Du

Post self-deleted by Caezar.

Good morning everyone

Salam Alykum Waddiyah and Hello Byrd Land, welcome to the Region!
You guys should join our Discord of you have not already and you can contact me if you have any questions at all about what Discord is, who we are, or anything else and I will be happy to answer them.

Have a great day!

It's been a while... This place has changed

New Alabamian States wrote:It's been a while... This place has changed

Alabamian Republic?

Well, of course, it has. 3 years, new people, the evolution of systems. I'd be worried had we not changed.

Quebecshire wrote:Alabamian Republic?

Well, of course, it has. 3 years, new people, the evolution of systems. I'd be worried had we not changed.

The change is good. Idk how often I'll be playing but right now I'm just trying to figure out everything new.

New Alabamian States wrote:The change is good. Idk how often I'll be playing but right now I'm just trying to figure out everything new.

First step to doing that is joining the Discord

New Alabamian States wrote:The change is good. Idk how often I'll be playing but right now I'm just trying to figure out everything new.

You can ask me if you need help! I will also be happy to help you get in involved so when ever you are ready ill be here!

Kristianstan wrote:here eating nuts (don´t think wrong pls lol)

Jeez, this sounds like youre 12 😂

Angolla e nossa

Andrew Du wrote:Okay, so I promised a post, so here it is:

This region was the first region I joined as a new, naive NS user - I am pretty sure that I simply searched "conservative," thought this region wasn't too bad, and clicked that move button. Seeing this region grow to where it is now, from the twenty something members when I first joined to now over a hundred, is a testament to the hard work that many have put into making this place something truly special. Of course, we've had our share of trials and tribulations, from secessions (you know who you are haha) to subversion (old timers will remember our most notorious), from intragovernmental strife to complete revision, but unlike the GCA and many other conservative regions before us, we still stand strong, together, as one. Through the year I spent here actively involved, I witnessed firsthand the power of people across the globe coming together in a common pursuit to create something that had no reward but that of itself. And I realized how much so many people cared about this place and tried their best to make it better every step of the way. I am forever grateful for having gotten to know several of you, and have no doubt that we will keep in touch for years to come. As such, I am humbled and honored that this region would dedicate a day to recognizing some insignificant individual like me, one out of many who played some sort of role in crafting the LCN's brief history. In reality, this day should be dedicated to all of you, to all those who have helped me along the way, to all those who I now call my friend. To all who have ran for office, served in this government, or the LCNAF in its existence. Because you are the reason I was willing to dedicate myself to this region; you are my inspiration to perform what must dutifully be done. And for that I thank you, from the bottom of my heart. To all of you who have made this region your home, to all who have contributed in some way, thank you. And to those who will pick up the reigns when many of us old timers are long gone, I wish you Godspeed. I hope you will always remember what made this region special, and the many people who helped to cultivate our home. Goodnight, and God bless you.

Read my DMs

I've been waiting for 588 days

Also found this gem on Roblox: https://www.roblox.com/games/2215645132/Happy-Independence-Day-Pakistan.

ooh, lnn does somethign for once.

LCN Weekly
Puppet Shenanigans feat. Deadhorses

A dangerous nation known as Deadhorses has manipulated the LCN into thinking they were being manipulated. It began when his puppet (it was not known at the time it was his puppet) Cartax came to the region and posted stuff that made him seem highly emotional and was over time making the region feel uncomfortable. In response, the region banned Cartax. Later, a new nation known as The Very Thought of You was brought in to the LCN, and many suspected that he was a puppet of Cartax, suspicion of it being Cartax because it was not known yet that Deadhorses was the puppet master. The suspicion was valid, as it was later revealed to be a puppet. Moderation then stepped in and exposed Deadhorses, but it is still suspected that he may try other shenanigans and the LCN requests all nations report suspicious activity to the government immediately, no matter how little it may seem.


Author: Greater Sacramento, Doge Republics

Movie Posters

Over the past week, a movie poster for Archbishop’s Shadow has been in the works. Archbishop’s Shadow is based off the February Controversy and the removal of Salisford, and the poster will feature Quebecshire, Eminople, Neo Polisophos and possibly Amaan land, Greater Sacramento, Three Sicilian States as well as the Third Dynasty of Ur (also known as Xyrx). We here at the LNN are excited to see how it will turn out!


Author: Doge Republics

New Directors of the LCNDA and LCNIA

Recently, the newly-formed council voted on dismissing The New Fandom Republic from the job of the Director of the LCNIA (League of Conservative Nations Intelligence Agency) and giving him the job of Director of the LCNDA (League of Conservative Nations Defense Administration). However, doing this would leave the Director of the LCNIA position vacant, and thus Amaan land and Doge Republics were considered for the position - the latter being picked over the former, as it was decided Amaan land was good at his position of Police Chief of the Server Police Force and would cause further problems to find another person suitable for it. The final vote to appoint The New Fandom Republic and Doge Republics to their respective position passed 0-7.


Author: Doge Republics

Read dispatch

Who else wants to call my views "trash?"

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Who else wants to call my views "trash?"

From my time in the FCN, it seems your views were a bit more extreme than the average FCN joe.

Oh yeah, you also made them look bad.

Doge Republics wrote:From my time in the FCN, it seems your views were a bit more extreme than the average FCN joe.

Oh yeah, you also made them look bad.

What part makes my view extreme?

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:What part makes my view extreme?

Are you the same guy who got mad when the Mods caught you breaking NS rules

Greater Sacramento wrote:Are you the same guy who got mad when the Mods caught you breaking NS rules

I didn't get mad, and I'm far from an egregious rule violator. The only truth to that story is the fact that I got warned a few days prior.

«12. . .9,0189,0199,0209,0219,0229,0239,024. . .9,0449,045»

Advertisement