WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of South Ill Laurthe
Last WA Update:
The Last Bastions of Earth is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in The Last Bastions of Earth
The following governments spend the greatest amounts on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment.
As a region, The Last Bastions of Earth is ranked 4,729th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Republic of South Ill Laurthe||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Mission Accomplished”|
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for The Las Vegas Valley Metropolitan Area.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from The last great american dynasty.
- : Mestizos departed this region for Asphodel meadows.
- : Mestizos arrived from Osiris.
- : Nister of the region Empire Overlords proposed constructing embassies.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of South Ill Laurthe arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of South Ill Laurthe removed regional password protection.
- : Regional Founder The Republic of South Ill Laurthe ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between The Last Bastions of Earth and Nineveh.
The Last Bastions of Earth Regional Message Board