WA Delegate: None.
The Land of Vegetables contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Cheese Export Sector in The Land of Vegetables
Qualified World Census Cheese Masters nibbled their way across the globe to determine which nations have the most developed cheese exports.
As a region, The Land of Vegetables is ranked 17,592nd in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
|1.||The Deliciousness of Peach Ice Cream||Left-wing Utopia||“National Peach Ice Cream Day is May 19ᵗʰ!”|
|2.||The Theocracy of Flatulus||Conservative Democracy||“Roll the window down. NOW! ”|
- : The Thankful Province of Eastern Forestavia of the region Thanksgiving proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Yggdrasil and The Land of Vegetables.
- : The Celestial Realm 🍦 of Goddess Relief Office of the region Yggdrasil ordered the closure of its embassy in The Land of Vegetables.
- : Archibald asparagus ceased to exist.
- : Archibald asparagus arrived from Osiris.
- : The Theocracy of Flatulus arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Holybell ceased to exist.
- : Holybell arrived from The realm of yggdrasil.
- : The Dominion of Archibald Asparagus ceased to exist.
- : Archibald asparagus arrived from Lazarus.
The Land of Vegetables Regional Message Board
Oh my goodness! That's terrible. I love how my eulogy started, maybe next time I'll stick around long enough to hear the end. :P
Welcome back again. :)
Thanks! Its interesting disappearing, it feels like a long winter nap. ;)
You guys were raided? I wish I had known so I could have helped.
I'm glad you're all well again. :)
Thank you Alyekra! Its my fault really, I shouldn't have let myself expire to leave my beautiful region unprotected. But we are all better now. :-)
And we are lucky to have a founder who comes back so quickly when trouble strikes. :)
Thank you!! :)
I'm so sad that Clarissa CTE'd. She was the biggest advocate against Salad Eating. She was a wonderful Carrot and will be greatly missed. Salad is murder was her favorite thing to say. I'll that little Orange Carrot.
Merry Christmas, The Land of Vegetables!
Ah, and what is it that happens when you eat too much broccoli?