by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

The Land of Kings and Emperors RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Aelbarrow (elected )

Founder: The Divine Royal Family of The House of Habsburg

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 34th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 40th Most Influential: 779th
World Factbook Entry

The LKE, founded in October 2005, is renowned as the premier monarchist and imperialist region in the NationStates world.

Why not come and lead our region to greater glory?

New and existing players are invited to join Linkthe Imperial Forums to become truly involved in the region.

World Assembly nations, please endorse our elected Delegate: The Republic of Aelbarrow!



  1. 2

    WA Honours List, Volume 8, 7 April 2017

    MetaGameplay by Onderkelkia . 43 reads.

  2. 24

    Getting Started In The LKE

    BulletinPolicy by Theoden Sebastian . 1,533 reads.

  3. 17

    Map of The LKE

    MetaReference by Onderkelkia . 3,672 reads.

  4. 4

    In-game Embassy Requests Policy

    MetaGameplay by Onderkelkia . 82 reads.

  5. 12

    Monarchs of The LKE

    MetaGameplay by Onderkelkia . 1,340 reads.

  6. 4

    Regional Cartographer Wanted

    BulletinNews by Theoden Sebastian . 170 reads.

  7. 6

    Crown Princes of The LKE

    MetaGameplay by Onderkelkia . 75 reads.

  8. 5

    Peers of the Realm

    MetaGameplay by Onderkelkia . 98 reads.

▼ 5 More

Embassies: Europeia, Balder, the West Pacific, Osiris, United Kingdom, Albion, Arda en Estel, Equilism, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Kingdom of Great Britain, The New Inquisition, Great Britain and Ireland, Empires of Earth, Hampshire, Ceseris, The United Kingdom of Britain, and 1 other.The Imperial Legion.

Tags: Game Player, Industrial, Independent, Offsite Forums, Steampunk, Past Tech, Regional Government, Monarchist, Role Player, Imperialist, and Enormous.

Regional Power: Very High

The Land of Kings and Emperors contains 338 nations, the 34th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Cheese Export Sector in The Land of Kings and Emperors

Qualified World Census Cheese Masters nibbled their way across the globe to determine which nations have the most developed cheese exports.

As a region, The Land of Kings and Emperors is ranked 7,050th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Holy Empire of Friderica MagnaNew York Times Democracy“Suum Cuique”
2.The Kingdom of LahtiLandLeft-Leaning College State“Live to love”
3.The Grand Overkingdom of SheeptopiaCorporate Police State“Not in sheep we trust, but in SuperSheep the Wondrous”
4.The Kingdom of ThitonIron Fist Consumerists“Always free”
5.The Democratic States of ArchilonInoffensive Centrist Democracy“The Nation shall kneel to The President's Order”
6.The Democratic Republic of HindustaneIron Fist Consumerists“Jai Hind!”
7.The Grand Duchy of West KensingtonCivil Rights Lovefest“For glory, for the Grand Duke!”
8.The Empire of The Binks ImperiumIron Fist Consumerists“Youssa Betta Obey, or Messa gunna Kill Ya”
9.The Republic of LoreanaScandinavian Liberal Paradise“Winter is Coming”
10.The Empire of OnionlandFather Knows Best State“Poland Stronk”
1234. . .3334»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Land of Kings and Emperors Regional Message Board

The Republic of KEKISTAN FREEDOMLAND wrote:Hello guys

Bonjour mon ami.

The Kingdom of Blancpayne wrote:Bonjour mon ami.

Hi =)

Blancpayne

So guys my economic freedom is ggoing low is that bad? I amk personally a capitalist

The Republic of KEKISTAN FREEDOMLAND wrote:So guys my economic freedom is ggoing low is that bad? I amk personally a capitalist


Depends what kind of country you want to create. If you want your country to be really capitalist then yes, if otherwise, then no.

Blancpayne

The Empire of The Persian Peoples wrote:Depends what kind of country you want to create. If you want your country to be really capitalist then yes, if otherwise, then no.


I want there to be a good economy and not a state planned economy and the free market to rule but I do not want to damage the environment.

The Republic of KEKISTAN FREEDOMLAND wrote:I want there to be a good economy and not a state planned economy and the free market to rule but I do not want to damage the environment.

You must make a balance between economy and environment, saving environment would mean more government spending, which would need more tax, which would decrease economic freedom, which would decrease economic output, and compromise the economy.

KEKISTAN FREEDOMLAND

The trick to designing a Nation as per your ideology is to select the options in the issue according to the stakeholder.
Like if there is an an issue of workers's strike, then choose the option with the business guy because he would be representing a free market and less regulation (flexibility in labor law)

KEKISTAN FREEDOMLAND

The Democratic Republic of Hindustane wrote:The trick to designing a Nation as per your ideology is to select the options in the issue according to the stakeholder.
Like if there is an an issue of workers's strike, then choose the option with the business guy because he would be representing a free market and less regulation (flexibility in labor law)

The Kingdom of Blancpayne wrote:You must make a balance between economy and environment, saving environment would mean more government spending, which would need more tax, which would decrease economic freedom, which would decrease economic output, and compromise the economy.


Will do. I want the state to only fund military and have control of military and not other industries.

Blancpayne

How do i add more industries to my economy? I seem to only have furniture restoration

Blancpayne

The Republic of KEKISTAN FREEDOMLAND wrote:Will do. I want the state to only fund military and have control of military and not other industries.

I am just curious, what is Kekistan's ideology?

The Republic of KEKISTAN FREEDOMLAND wrote:How do i add more industries to my economy? I seem to only have furniture restoration

By responding to issues.

Forum View