WA Delegate: The Aristocracy of Los Banditos (elected )
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Inclusive in The Islay Coast
WA analysts ranked nations based on whether all citizens were commonly treated as equally valuable members of society.
As a region, The Islay Coast is ranked 5,293rd in the world for Most Inclusive.
|1.||The Economic Vortex of Faldawi||Democratic Socialists||“Et pyros, per malum”|
|2.||The Republic of Notichte||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|3.||The United States of Heaven In The Clouds||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forward unto the dawn”|
|4.||The Aristocracy of Los Banditos||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Oh Snap”|
|5.||The People's Republic of Technocratic Freelands||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Ex nihilo, calumniam”|
|6.||The Grand Duchy of Schwarzeflagge||Father Knows Best State||“Malum consilium est, quod mutari non potest.”|
- : The Republic of Notichte arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The United States of Heaven In The Clouds arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Aristocracy of Los Banditos became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Free Land of Dynomo Mk29 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Bobberino24 ceased to exist.
- : Chaos spear 3 ceased to exist.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Kick Your Face departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : Squeamish pigeon departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
The Islay Coast Regional Message Board
We are very, but not all that, free. Seriously? We've banned clothes and no one can work for money, but politically we are in the top 5.
Founder, we languish beneath the yoke of some kind of advertisement. We beg you to restore our inspectorate powers.
I don't know if we really deserve the invader tag...
Unless "invader" means "periodically invaded."
Rise! Rise! RISE!
Invaded without so much as a single message. Amateurs.
Who are we?