WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Union of Liberal Nations, Warzone Australia, United Christian Empires of the West, The Monarchy alliance, Dauiland, Right to Life, International Debating Area, Dolla Holla, The Bar on the corner of every region, Krillin, Gypsy Lands, Yuno, Hollow Point, Slavija, Rogue CONclave, Anarchy, and 30 others.Chicken overlords, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Free Market Federation, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Lezzie, Federation of Conservative Nations, Bus Stop, Zentari, The Independent Newspaper, The Moderate Alliance, Christmas, The Great Universe, nasunia, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Union of Nationalists, The Dank Meme Alliance, United States of America, Lardyland, New Augrativan Kingdom, Former United States of America, International sovereignty pact, Silverhold, Swedes, United We Stand, ITALIA, Ancient Lands, Ozymandium, Haiku, The New Horizon, and The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality.
The International Polling Zone is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The International Polling Zone
World Census bean-counters tabulated data from across several industries in order to determine which nations have the largest Manufacturing sectors.
As a region, The International Polling Zone is ranked 22,742nd in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Nambian Covfefe Subsidiary of Felix Legion II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Made with 100% confusion!”|
- : The Home Improvement Retailer of Poopsadon of the region Home Depot proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dominion of Slovakenian Gas Station of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in The International Polling Zone.
- : The Republic of Sweet Dreams Are Made Of Screams of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in The International Polling Zone.
- : Nambian covfefe company ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Glorious Nations of Iwaku and The International Polling Zone.
- : The Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus of the region Raxulan Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sapphic Witches of Enlais of the region The Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in The International Polling Zone.
- : Embassy cancelled between The nordics and The International Polling Zone.
- : Ian kemble of the region BCHS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Quokka Isles And Republic of New Jamiea of the region The Great Region proposed constructing embassies.
The International Polling Zone Regional Message Board
We, Region Name, are supporting Kuriko for Secretary-General because he is giving the power back to the people. He is ending the General Assembly's dominance over every nation and sending that mass power to the nations of NationStates. He is defending the rights of the people and that is what Region Name stands for. He is not leftist and unlike other candidates, he doesn't only focus on the rights of the LGBTQ community. I'm not saying we don't support that, it's just that that is the only thing they focus on. He is opening up the Security Council to every type of nation you can think of, so please, vote Kuriko!
Pretty much :)
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.
Okay, Zentari polling is back with a special poll! So new poll, come and vote now because your vote matters!