by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Interdimensional Community Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .448449450451452453454. . .468469»

Edmundian Pluto wrote:The Captain ponders this

“Well, we do have our own magical assets as well. One of the Avengers, Josh Runner, got his powers from magical experiments. The Army also has a Kitsune Regiment based in Pluto ready to go.”

The Lunar United States wrote:Admiral Morris takes a bite from a Lamington, the white coconut flakes falling to the floor

"We also have Lulamoonian troops at our disposal who are quite adept at utilising magic. I'm sure they will be more than happy to help as well."

Admiral Floof stands up and displays her own magical abilities, a flare of fire magic erupting from her hand for a few moments.
“Although not as magical as Kitsunes or Lulamoonians, we Dogetopians are no slouches either. We combine magic and technology to create our empire, and although we’re not masters of either persay, our combination of expertise makes us formidable. Together with your forces, we cannot, and will not lose!”

Edmundian Pluto wrote:The Dogetopians are led through the halls of the building into what looks like a high-tech conference room, with a long conference table in the middle. There are TV screens on the walls; a large one at the front of the room is showing real-time data relating to the spread of the current mental health crisis. There is also a TV with IBC News 24 being shown on screen. The panel of experts already assembled are busy talking to each other, swapping ideas and taking notes on the government-issued touchscreen tablets they have each been given. There are some spare seats that have been left for the Dogetopians...

Being too large to really take a seat, Hatsheput simply sits down next to the table instead and watches as her companions take their seats. According to the reports, outbreaks of odd behavior and bodily change, such as tentacles, have started becoming common in addition to the prior changes in mental health. Alarmed, Hatsheput glances up.
“This looks kind of like some kind of possession, doesn’t it? Maybe we should go see one of the afflicted in person?”

Pingu Aristocracy wrote:As Clarisse is speaking, she blinks, and notices an oncoming suicide attacker, who flies their Pokémon into the propeller, and the ship stalls for a moment. She growls.
“Is the ship going to crash, or do you have a backup propeller?”

Uberotter: shuttles have a propeller that moves the shuttle upwards

Mohacian wrote:Oh that well we have an port to land where is exactly where the embassy is we call it the embassy Air/Space Port

"Oh thank you I'll be comeing down soon enough"

Empire of Dogetopia wrote:Being too large to really take a seat, Hatsheput simply sits down next to the table instead and watches as her companions take their seats. According to the reports, outbreaks of odd behavior and bodily change, such as tentacles, have started becoming common in addition to the prior changes in mental health. Alarmed, Hatsheput glances up.
“This looks kind of like some kind of possession, doesn’t it? Maybe we should go see one of the afflicted in person?”

Suddenly, a man with an ID tag and a suit comes into the room

“Oh, sorry...we forgot to brief the Dogetopians. Hang on while we...”

He uses a remote control to change the TV screen at the front, while the expert sitting at the head of the table stands up and gestures to Hatsheput

“Greetings! My name is Dr Shane Furphy, I’m the head psychiatrist with the Department of Health, and leader of the Mental Health Crisis Taskforce. You must be Hatsheput.”

He shakes her claw

“I’ve found your writings on psychic-related illnesses quite fascinating, so I’m sure you can help us out. Over the past couple of weeks, we have detected a sharp increase of admissions to mental health clinics, psychologists and mental health institutions. Now, what makes this so bizarre is that they are all experiencing the same symptoms. At first, we thought it may have been some sort of mass psychosis or something like that, but then, recently, our patients have been experiencing more erratic behaviours and, in some cases, we have had some physical side-effects...”

He puts up a picture on the screen of someone restrained in a hospital bed with a tentacle instead of a left leg. His face looks extremely pained.

“...this has led us to believe that this outbreak may have some sort of supernatural or magical source. What do you think?”

Hummantris wrote:A hummantrain frighter arives and enters orbit before sending a transmission

"Hello frinds, I know we have had a rocky strat to our dipolmacy but we warmly extend our hands in frindship and wihs to enter into negtions with you"

The New Indochinese Republic, The unholy nation of darkness, do you all wish to rp anything at all?

Lol, this is Edmundia, I just use this nation to RP as a Dogetopian protectorate. If you got any ideas feel free to lmk

Empire of Dogetopia wrote:The Coralinians realize that they’ve made an error and overstepped their boundaries, taking soldiers from Southern Dogetopia, which is where Dingonium II has authority, and not Coraline II. Dingonium II takes control of the super soldiers, and begins to show up to their camp in person to make an inspiring speech to them.

The troops are quite patriotic, and view Dingonium II as sort of a national hero. As such, they are pleasantly shocked when they find out that he is going to come to their base to address them in person. When the time comes, the soldiers eagerly gather on the parade ground in formation, waiting for His Highness to deliver his much-anticipated address...

Empire of Dogetopia wrote:Admiral Floof stands up and displays her own magical abilities, a flare of fire magic erupting from her hand for a few moments.
“Although not as magical as Kitsunes or Lulamoonians, we Dogetopians are no slouches either. We combine magic and technology to create our empire, and although we’re not masters of either persay, our combination of expertise makes us formidable. Together with your forces, we cannot, and will not lose!”

Woolworth thinks about this. They may not have the technical advantage, but he is almost certain that magic would get them over the line. On the other hand, he still knew the benefits of good planning, and command and control of the battlefield

"Ok...last time we engaged the enemy, they emerged in our solar system between Jupiter and Saturn. We will need intel on any possible wormholes or portals that might have allowed them to arrive in that area. We will also need to start planning a counter-attack. We know they have little regard for diplomatic protocols or norms, so trying to negotiate with them will not be effective. We will need to take them out or at least inflict enough damage to force them to the negotiating table."

(Ik we didn't specify where the battle was, but since we retreated to Mars I think it makes the most sense for the battle to have been around the area)

The New Indochinese Republic wrote:Lol, this is Edmundia, I just use this nation to RP as a Dogetopian protectorate. If you got any ideas feel free to lmk

oh oof, hmmm time to do the thoughting

Mohacian wrote:in an airport that lands shuttles, there at the left theres a huge unclaimed plain YOU can add a property

"Thank you, however we are not instered in setting up shop just yet, we are wondering if you would be willing to open our borders to trade and what if any tarifs you owuod like to impose"

Hummantris wrote:oh oof, hmmm time to do the thoughting"Thank you, however we are not instered in setting up shop just yet, we are wondering if you would be willing to open our borders to trade and what if any tarifs you owuod like to impose"

I can do tariffs depending of the classification of an exported item. General items like furniture, accessories and etc... would rise just only 2 Moh Dollars. But the issue was there’s valuable items like a diamond vase or anything that’s made of valuable materials would increase only 3% so that there’s no issue of having them sold out or close to out of stock.

EVENT
AFTER THE DEFEAT OF THE UNHOLY BY THE COUNCIL THE UNHOLY RETREATED TO AN UNKNOWN DIMENSION BOLSTERING ITS FORCES READY FOR A REVENGE ON
THE COUNCIL NOW THEY RETURN WITH A FULL ARMADA READY FOR BATTLE UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF ITS GREAT LEADER

Edmundian Pluto wrote:Suddenly, a man with an ID tag and a suit comes into the room

“Oh, sorry...we forgot to brief the Dogetopians. Hang on while we...”

He uses a remote control to change the TV screen at the front, while the expert sitting at the head of the table stands up and gestures to Hatsheput

“Greetings! My name is Dr Shane Furphy, I’m the head psychiatrist with the Department of Health, and leader of the Mental Health Crisis Taskforce. You must be Hatsheput.”

He shakes her claw

“I’ve found your writings on psychic-related illnesses quite fascinating, so I’m sure you can help us out. Over the past couple of weeks, we have detected a sharp increase of admissions to mental health clinics, psychologists and mental health institutions. Now, what makes this so bizarre is that they are all experiencing the same symptoms. At first, we thought it may have been some sort of mass psychosis or something like that, but then, recently, our patients have been experiencing more erratic behaviours and, in some cases, we have had some physical side-effects...”

He puts up a picture on the screen of someone restrained in a hospital bed with a tentacle instead of a left leg. His face looks extremely pained.

“...this has led us to believe that this outbreak may have some sort of supernatural or magical source. What do you think?”

Hatsheput appears to be quite alarmed at the appearance of physical affects, as it suggested that something other than just possession or mental illness was at play. Perhaps it was some kind of magical disease, or a normal one? Something about the situation just felt off to her. She hesitated for a moment before answering.
“They appear to be...in the process of being warped or something. I’ve heard legends...rumors, of Great Ancient Monstrosities whose mere name can warp and distort both mind and body. Could it be that a Great Ancient One is awakening nearby? I think we need to get a live patient to examine.”

The New Indochinese Republic wrote:The troops are quite patriotic, and view Dingonium II as sort of a national hero. As such, they are pleasantly shocked when they find out that he is going to come to their base to address them in person. When the time comes, the soldiers eagerly gather on the parade ground in formation, waiting for His Highness to deliver his much-anticipated address...

Dingonium II is aware of the crisis on Pluto and the strange attack on Edmundia as of late, but as far as he’s concerned, his sister can take care of that. His job is to make sure that the scumbags don’t use the recent distractions as an opportunity to rebound and start causing trouble, and he tells the troops as much. He decides to take the new troops on the outer rim to hunt for dodo ships, planning on wiping out one of their communication centers.

Edmundian Pluto wrote:Woolworth thinks about this. They may not have the technical advantage, but he is almost certain that magic would get them over the line. On the other hand, he still knew the benefits of good planning, and command and control of the battlefield

"Ok...last time we engaged the enemy, they emerged in our solar system between Jupiter and Saturn. We will need intel on any possible wormholes or portals that might have allowed them to arrive in that area. We will also need to start planning a counter-attack. We know they have little regard for diplomatic protocols or norms, so trying to negotiate with them will not be effective. We will need to take them out or at least inflict enough damage to force them to the negotiating table."

(Ik we didn't specify where the battle was, but since we retreated to Mars I think it makes the most sense for the battle to have been around the area)

As Woolworth speaks, a purple unicorn in military attire enters the room, the famous Lulamoonian warrior, Siphon Sparkle, known for her siphoning magic. She quickly explains that Admiral Floof had invited her, then takes a few minutes being briefed on the situation before giving her opinion, resting a hoof on the table and leaning forwards.
“We must defeat the forces of evil at all costs. Billions of lives are at stake here, so we have no room for mistakes. First, we need recon missions. We can’t afford to simply rush in and rack up casualties. Keep everyone back as reserves until we get more information.”

Mohacian wrote:Uberotter: shuttles have a propeller that moves the shuttle upwards

Clarisse nods, looking relieved.
“I see. Let’s proceed to the capital, shall we?”

Empire of Dogetopia wrote:Hatsheput appears to be quite alarmed at the appearance of physical affects, as it suggested that something other than just possession or mental illness was at play. Perhaps it was some kind of magical disease, or a normal one? Something about the situation just felt off to her. She hesitated for a moment before answering.
“They appear to be...in the process of being warped or something. I’ve heard legends...rumors, of Great Ancient Monstrosities whose mere name can warp and distort both mind and body. Could it be that a Great Ancient One is awakening nearby? I think we need to get a live patient to examine.”

Dr Furphy thinks about this for a second

“Of course, that can be arranged. Hillville Mental Hospital is not too far from here. We think there may be something else involved as well, since there doesn’t seem to be a good medical explanation for these events...”

Pingu Aristocracy wrote:Clarisse nods, looking relieved.
“I see. Let’s proceed to the capital, shall we?”

UBER: oky doky

Mohacian wrote:I can do tariffs depending of the classification of an exported item. General items like furniture, accessories and etc... would rise just only 2 Moh Dollars. But the issue was there’s valuable items like a diamond vase or anything that’s made of valuable materials would increase only 3% so that there’s no issue of having them sold out or close to out of stock.

"We have minreals to sell along with robitics and even a few animals depends on your fancy"

Hummantris wrote:"We have minreals to sell along with robitics and even a few animals depends on your fancy"

Interesting wait what robots house robots

Empire of Dogetopia wrote:Hatsheput appears to be quite alarmed at the appearance of physical affects, as it suggested that something other than just possession or mental illness was at play. Perhaps it was some kind of magical disease, or a normal one? Something about the situation just felt off to her. She hesitated for a moment before answering.
“They appear to be...in the process of being warped or something. I’ve heard legends...rumors, of Great Ancient Monstrosities whose mere name can warp and distort both mind and body. Could it be that a Great Ancient One is awakening nearby? I think we need to get a live patient to examine.”Dingonium II is aware of the crisis on Pluto and the strange attack on Edmundia as of late, but as far as he’s concerned, his sister can take care of that. His job is to make sure that the scumbags don’t use the recent distractions as an opportunity to rebound and start causing trouble, and he tells the troops as much. He decides to take the new troops on the outer rim to hunt for dodo ships, planning on wiping out one of their communication centers.As Woolworth speaks, a purple unicorn in military attire enters the room, the famous Lulamoonian warrior, Siphon Sparkle, known for her siphoning magic. She quickly explains that Admiral Floof had invited her, then takes a few minutes being briefed on the situation before giving her opinion, resting a hoof on the table and leaning forwards.
“We must defeat the forces of evil at all costs. Billions of lives are at stake here, so we have no room for mistakes. First, we need recon missions. We can’t afford to simply rush in and rack up casualties. Keep everyone back as reserves until we get more information.”

Edmundian Pluto wrote:Dr Furphy thinks about this for a second

“Of course, that can be arranged. Hillville Mental Hospital is not too far from here. We think there may be something else involved as well, since there doesn’t seem to be a good medical explanation for these events...”

without any resistance the great fleets block communication of some planets whose flags resemble who they fought and conquers them

Mohacian wrote:Interesting wait what robots house robots

"Somewhat however we name more, 'pracual' robots that could be more useful for you in a miltary sence"

Hummantris wrote:"Somewhat however we name more, 'pracual' robots that could be more useful for you in a miltary sence"

UberOtter: EEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

MSLD: lets-a-go

Empire of Dogetopia wrote:As Woolworth speaks, a purple unicorn in military attire enters the room, the famous Lulamoonian warrior, Siphon Sparkle, known for her siphoning magic. She quickly explains that Admiral Floof had invited her, then takes a few minutes being briefed on the situation before giving her opinion, resting a hoof on the table and leaning forwards.
“We must defeat the forces of evil at all costs. Billions of lives are at stake here, so we have no room for mistakes. First, we need recon missions. We can’t afford to simply rush in and rack up casualties. Keep everyone back as reserves until we get more information.”

Woolworth nods at this in agreement

"I agree. We simply can't take any chances. We will need to collect intel, prepare..."

He is interrupted by a ringtone coming from the pocket of his coat. He takes out what looks like a pager and goes into the corner, putting the device to his ear. The entourage sees him with a grave expression on his face, and he continually repeats "Yes Sir" and "I agree, Sir", before he turns around again and returns the device to his pocket.

"Alright, I just got news from Gladesopolis...the Imperial Army and the Imperial Marine Corps are sending in forces to assist in the defence of Edmundian Pluto, Dogetopia and the LUS. GESHIELD are committing the Avengers and Josh Runner. GESIS will send experts to help with recon and intel gathering. We're also getting some assistance from the Imperial Navy and Air Force in regards to logistics and intel collection. In terms of the Coast Guard...well, they wish us good luck from home."

The unholy nation of darkness wrote:without any resistance the great fleets block communication of some planets whose flags resemble who they fought and conquers them

(Uhhh...this still seems like unfair RP)

Edmundian Pluto wrote:Woolworth nods at this in agreement

"I agree. We simply can't take any chances. We will need to collect intel, prepare..."

He is interrupted by a ringtone coming from the pocket of his coat. He takes out what looks like a pager and goes into the corner, putting the device to his ear. The entourage sees him with a grave expression on his face, and he continually repeats "Yes Sir" and "I agree, Sir", before he turns around again and returns the device to his pocket.

"Alright, I just got news from Gladesopolis...the Imperial Army and the Imperial Marine Corps are sending in forces to assist in the defence of Edmundian Pluto, Dogetopia and the LUS. GESHIELD are committing the Avengers and Josh Runner. GESIS will send experts to help with recon and intel gathering. We're also getting some assistance from the Imperial Navy and Air Force in regards to logistics and intel collection. In terms of the Coast Guard...well, they wish us good luck from home."

Siphon Sparkle and Admiral Floof both seem pleased with the current strategy; with Lulamoonian, Lunarian, Dogetopian, and Edmundian technology, tactics, and magic, they felt assured of victory. They simply needed to get more information before they set out for war. Admiral Floof nods to Siphon, allowing her to take the floor again.
“Now, we don’t exactly know where the enemy even came from originally, so it might be hard to track them down. We will have to go and check the last place we found them first and see if there are any clues. This will be good old fashioned detective work. We will need to use magical and technological surveillance to keep vigilant as well. Let’s do our best, shall we?”

The unholy nation of darkness wrote:without any resistance the great fleets block communication of some planets whose flags resemble who they fought and conquers them

The unholy nation of darkness wrote:without any resistance the great fleets block communication of some planets whose flags resemble who they fought and conquers them

The “Great Fleet” discovers that actually, those planets were all fakes, and that their own planets were actually conquered instead without resistance.

Edmundian Pluto wrote:Dr Furphy thinks about this for a second

“Of course, that can be arranged. Hillville Mental Hospital is not too far from here. We think there may be something else involved as well, since there doesn’t seem to be a good medical explanation for these events...”

Hatsheput frowns, looking at the pictures again, deducing that whatever was going on, it wasn’t natural.
“Yes...we’d better make our way to the hospital.”

Mohacian wrote:UBER: oky doky

Clarisse watches eagerly as the ship proceeds towards the capital city, where the majority of the Kalosian Air Force has gathered, and is preparing to launch a major attack...

Pingu Aristocracy wrote:Clarisse watches eagerly as the ship proceeds towards the capital city, where the majority of the Kalosian Air Force has gathered, and is preparing to launch a major attack...

Space shuttle 1: they're launching a major attack, they may have knew of our presence. and-

*city destroyer appeared entering the atmosphere*

Empire of Dogetopia wrote:Dingonium II is aware of the crisis on Pluto and the strange attack on Edmundia as of late, but as far as he’s concerned, his sister can take care of that. His job is to make sure that the scumbags don’t use the recent distractions as an opportunity to rebound and start causing trouble, and he tells the troops as much. He decides to take the new troops on the outer rim to hunt for dodo ships, planning on wiping out one of their communication centers.

The new troops are eager for battle, and start boarding the designated Dogetopian warships at the spaceport. They are aware of the risks, but since they rarely leave Indochina, they still view the deployment as an adventure...

«12. . .448449450451452453454. . .468469»

Advertisement