by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Interdimensional Community Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .234235236237238239240. . .243244»

Pingu Armada wrote:The shaman nods.

"Why are you here if you have no affiliation to Wealth?"

“I’m here as an Ambassador to Wealth. To represent my own reality, to learn more about you guys and so forth...”

Edmundian Pluto wrote:“I’m here as an Ambassador to Wealth. To represent my own reality, to learn more about you guys and so forth...”

"I still don't understand why Wealth would want to contact a reality with no connection to us."

Pingu Armada wrote:"I still don't understand why Wealth would want to contact a reality with no connection to us."

“I don’t know...I’m just a Spirit, you know...”

Edmundian Pluto wrote:“I don’t know...I’m just a Spirit, you know...”

The shaman frowns.

"Why would your god send you here with such little information?"

The Christmas spirit can feel a gaze looming over him...

Pingu Armada wrote:The shaman frowns.

"Why would your god send you here with such little information?"

The Christmas spirit can feel a gaze looming over him...

“He told me that you guys contacted us first, and that I was to come over as Ambassador to represent Creation...”

Edmundian Pluto wrote:“He told me that you guys contacted us first, and that I was to come over as Ambassador to represent Creation...”

The shaman looks even more confused.

"I will return to my duties but you should probably try and find out more information..."

Pingu Armada wrote:The shaman looks even more confused.

"I will return to my duties but you should probably try and find out more information..."

“Well, I was given very detailed instructions. My job was to learn more about the natives of Wealth, both mortal and immortal. I was also charged with educating you people about Creation, maintaining diplomatic relations, facilitating cultural exchange...”

Edmundian Pluto wrote:“Well, I was given very detailed instructions. My job was to learn more about the natives of Wealth, both mortal and immortal. I was also charged with educating you people about Creation, maintaining diplomatic relations, facilitating cultural exchange...”

The shaman tilts his head.

"If you say so."

A portal opens up beneath The spirit and he starts getting dragged into it...

Pingu Armada wrote:The shaman tilts his head.

"If you say so."

A portal opens up beneath The spirit and he starts getting dragged into it...

The Spirit panicks

“What the frigg is this?”

He starts bombing the portal with tinsel...

Edmundian Pluto wrote:The Spirit panicks

“What the frigg is this?”

He starts bombing the portal with tinsel...

The tinsel gets devoured by the portal and The shaman gasps...

"It's a portal to the realm of the gods!"

Pingu Armada wrote:The tinsel gets devoured by the portal and The shaman gasps...

"It's a portal to the realm of the gods!"

“The realm of the What? You mean the Pantheon?”

Edmundian Pluto wrote:“The realm of the What? You mean the Pantheon?”

The shaman nods and The Christmas spirit will soon be devoured by the portal.

"No, this portal is only used in special occasions and is separate to the Pantheon!"

Pingu Armada wrote:The shaman nods and The Christmas spirit will soon be devoured by the portal.

"No, this portal is only used in special occasions and is separate to the Pantheon!"

He tries to hold onto something to not be devoured

“WHAT IS HAPPENING??!!!!”

Edmundian Pluto wrote:He tries to hold onto something to not be devoured

“WHAT IS HAPPENING??!!!!”

The shaman is launched into a wall which knocks him unconscious and appendages made out of energy emerge from the portal and drag The spirit into the portal...

Pingu Armada wrote:The shaman is launched into a wall which knocks him unconscious and appendages made out of energy emerge from the portal and drag The spirit into the portal...

The Spirit just closes his eyes...

Edmundian Pluto wrote:The Spirit just closes his eyes...

The spirit is dragged through the portal and lands onto what appears to be a tree stump and he can hear some mumbling around him...

Pingu Armada wrote:The spirit is dragged through the portal and lands onto what appears to be a tree stump and he can hear some mumbling around him...

He is slightly bruised and looks around...

(Gtg, school)

Edmundian Pluto wrote:He is slightly bruised and looks around...

(Gtg, school)

The spirit notices a group of five gods looking at him...

The Valle Bandits wrote:HEY

WHERE'S ALTONIANIC ISLANDS?

Right here

Pingu Armada wrote:The spirit notices a group of five gods looking at him...

He looks at them and frowns

“Who are you, and why did you kidnap me?”

Edmundian Pluto wrote:He looks at them and frowns

“Who are you, and why did you kidnap me?”

One of them laughs at his question.

"Why did you really come here to Wealth?"

Pingu Armada wrote:One of them laughs at his question.

"Why did you really come here to Wealth?"

He glares at them

"All these damn questions! Can you all just leave me alone???!"

Edmundian Pluto wrote:He glares at them

"All these damn questions! Can you all just leave me alone???!"

The god scowls.

"Why wouldn't we ask a strange creature questions about why they are here?!?!"

Lulamoon Land wrote:The Lulamoonian Commander Nods.

“I will hire more volunteers if needed.”

The Union Commander nods

"Well, your regiment has been well and truly decimated, so you'll be pulled back from the front lines to recover and resupply..."

Jimmy bones and the stuck up gang wrote:Jimmy Bones waltzes in and pops a cap in Faust's buttocks.

"That's what you get for messing with Jimmy Bones and the Stuck Up Gang!"

He laughs, and blows the smoke away from his revolver.

Faust collapses to the floor while his guards turn to face the gang.
"What in the world is the meaning of this? Who allows gangs into this place? I demand an answer or i'll get my dad over here! He's a king you know!"
Guards continue to drag Faust away, his buttocks bleeding freely. Other's look to capture Jimmy.

«12. . .234235236237238239240. . .243244»

Advertisement