WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of Pannau
Last WA Update:
The Imperial Guard contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in The Imperial Guard
The World Census recorded sales of fizzy syrup water in order to determine which nations have the largest beverage industries.
As a region, The Imperial Guard is ranked 17,269th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Imperial Nation of Taikoku||Father Knows Best State||“The Mind Shall Vanquish the Sword”|
|2.||The Social Democratic Republic of Merriwhether||Left-wing Utopia||“Shyoka arysalin'kan atsuredyahe belar was hyshuarem”|
|3.||The Federation of Pannau||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Every Wall is a Door!”|
|4.||The Imperial Domination of Ginkersnort||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If the sea disappears, beg Taikoku.”|
- : The Imperial Nation of Taikoku arrived from Osiris.
- : The Federal Democratic Republic of Wiendonia departed this region for The Free Nations Region.
- : The Kingdom of Charlie T Wilbury Jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Democratic Republic of Wiendonia arrived from Osiris.
- : The Imperial Nation of Taikoku ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Leborux departed this region for The Universal Federation.
- : The True Empire of Tulenia departed this region for The Universal Federation.
- : The Empire of Leborux arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The True Empire of Tulenia arrived from Lezra.
- : The Imperial Nation of Taikoku arrived from Lazarus.
The Imperial Guard Regional Message Board
I was going to say happy holidays but realized the post was from 200 days ago. X.x
Hahaha xD. Well Happy late 4th! I hope that everyone is having an enjoyable summer.
TY Merriwhether for saving me from the zombies
Aye. I also thought exterminating the zombie menace in the rest of the Guard would then slow them down in Merriwhether, but honestly I couldn't tell. The death squads are only competent to delete zombies in other nations. :F
So far so good! Trying to get used to wearing a mask with glasses lol.
Yep. It's a rough one. Sadly we're still dealing with it over a hundred days later.