WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Diamondtopia City
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in The Home Of Legends
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, The Home Of Legends is ranked 11,519th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Queendom of Diamondtopia City||New York Times Democracy||“With Peace Comes Shiny Diamonds and Jewels”|
|2.||The Theocracy of FrostTick||New York Times Democracy||“Strength Through Compliance”|
|3.||The Empire of Vaporniss||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Might Makes Right”|
|4.||The Empire of PhantomQuartz||Democratic Socialists||“Take your freedom and shatter your rebels”|
|5.||The Colony of Starstruckia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|6.||The Golden Kingdom of Terranatsiya||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A handful of gold makes a heart of Iron!”|
|7.||The Fiefdom of Plantorip||Corrupt Dictatorship||“I am a plant Fairy”|
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rausten ceased to exist.
- : The Queendom of Diamondtopia City unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Queendom of Diamondtopia City suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : Rausten rejected Traveling Wilburys's request for regional embassies.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Faecity ceased to exist.
- : Rausten proposed constructing embassies with Spiritus.
- : Liptonoria ceased to exist.
- : Faecity arrived from Lazarus.
The Home Of Legends Regional Message Board
*James* I wondered what happened between them
I thought you would know
*James* no they always kept their problems concealed from me and my sister
*James* maybe thatís probably why they hid things from us so me and Ailen wonít have to be fighting so much
*Drake walks in the palace tipsy with a bottle of red wine in his hand*
*Drake* Why di *hic* did she j-just left me l-*hic* like that *walks towards his room stumbling*