WA Delegate (non-executive): The Dominion of Crystal Palais (elected )
Founder: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The Heartland
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The Heartland is ranked 573rd in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Miraculous Miracle of Miraclia||Corporate Police State||“We bribed the wrong WA officials... Again!”|
|2.||The Tireless Economic Engine of HotRodia III||Anarchy||“It's the economy, stupid!”|
|3.||The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Moderation In All Things”|
|4.||The Colony of The New HeartWoods||Anarchy||“Well, here we are”|
|5.||The Democratic Territories of Austrivum||Left-Leaning College State||“Forward.”|
|6.||The Scientific Empire of West Kompa Ru||Corporate Bordello||“An independent territory of Kompa Ru!”|
|7.||The Democratic United States of Kompa Ru||Corporate Bordello||“Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.”|
|8.||The Island of Sicilia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sicilia”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Herconia||Left-wing Utopia||“Libertas - Unitas - Faustitas”|
|10.||The Theocracy of Theatrical Theists||Corporate Police State||“Hallelujah!”|
- : The Dead Zone of -Zed- of the region High Elders proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Miraculous Miracle of Miraclia arrived from Texas.
- : The Theocracy of Theatrical Theists arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Kingdom of Blubland of the region Evangelical Christian Nations League proposed constructing embassies.
- : Forumwalker ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Cantanasia 2 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia ejected and banned The Republic of Cantanasia 2 from the region.
- : The Republic of Cantanasia 2 arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Forumwalker arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia removed regional password protection.
The Heartland Regional Message Board
Merry Christmas to The Heartland from Texas!
And to you as well. :)
Nastic, nicest citizens in The Heartland!!!
You gotta be kidding, how low we’ve sunk.
Unless they were all dyslexic and thought it was an incest not nicest survey, yes that makes more sense.
Two months later, lifespan's reached forty years. Honestly I think the only thing that explains the lifespan having gone so insane and coming back up so rapidly is someone screwing up in the bureaucracy. Now if only I could get my tax rate back down to zero...
... and less than two weeks later we're over fifty? What?
I think I can call that 'mission complete' at this point.
More people that the young have to pay for.
Speaking of which, we've hit sixty year life expectancy. I feel there's something odd to be said about the census when it goes from an average life expectancy of twenty to sixty, within a year...
Probably that we fired the person who was in charge of tracking that and have been cleaning up his mess ever since.
Yes it’s always the other guys fault.