WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of Hakkelandia
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in The Hakketomatian Commonwealth
The World Census posed as door-to-door salespeople in order to establish which nations have the most extensive Insurance industries.
As a region, The Hakketomatian Commonwealth is ranked 9,956th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Dominion of Hakkelandia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Our law, our freedom”|
|2.||The Republic of Hakkestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Go away! We don't want you here!”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Hakkelujah||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Praise Hakke says Manson”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Hakke not for your eyes||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm not here”|
|5.||The Republic of Hakkefjord||Democratic Socialists||“Not now”|
|6.||The Republic of Someone in the Pacific is watching this||Democratic Socialists||“Huh”|
|7.||The Confederacy of Lick the Stamp||Democratic Socialists||“Tasty stamps!”|
|8.||The Republic of Hakkes Life Had Gone On Too Long When He||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I need a hobby”|
- : The Dominion of Hakkelandia rejected Proffel Regions's request for regional embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of State of Islam of the region Proffel Regions proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dominion of Hakkelandia arrived from 10000 Islands.
- : The Dominion of Hakkelandia departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- : Embassy cancelled between Strategic orbital station alpha 75 delta and The Hakketomatian Commonwealth.
- : The Republic of Hakke Got Sick and Tired of Life When He departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Confederacy of Lick the Stamp arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Hakkestan arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Hakkes Life Had Gone On Too Long When He arrived from The East Pacific.
The Hakketomatian Commonwealth Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.