WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in The guard
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, The guard is ranked 5,873rd in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The Foot Guard Regiment of Scots Guards||Moralistic Democracy||“Nemo Me Impune Lacessi”|
|2.||The Empire of Greater Escanaba||Anarchy||“I Can See It From Here”|
|3.||The Dominion of The Princes Vigil||Authoritarian Democracy||“Press F to pay respects”|
|4.||The Keepers of the Sacred Words of Knights Who Say Ni||New York Times Democracy||“Ni!”|
|5.||The Confederacy of Reformed Fooniallicate||Democratic Socialists||“We Will Endure”|
- : The Foot Guard Regiment of Scots Guards arrived from Osiris.
- : The Empire of INVICTA IMPERIVM ROMANVM of the region Kallipolis proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Charlie T Wilbury Jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The Foot Guard Regiment of Scots Guards ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Klopp departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Keepers of the Sacred Words of Knights Who Say Ni arrived from Shinka.
- : The Keepers of the Sacred Words of Knights Who Say Ni departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Foot Guard Regiment of Scots Guards rejected The Great Universe's request for regional embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Ukyo Kuonji of the region Union of Lardy Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
The guard Regional Message Board
I will update the jukebox again shortly. Apologies for the delay, IRL is finally sorting itself out :P
Lord klopstock is honorably watching over our jump point. *Kneels before the king*
The deed is done, the torch is passed. We stand vigilant, in loving memory of this legendary outpost.
So now, the wage of sin is paid.
The deed is done. The black steed grazes.
The only sound across the glades
is Edmund pushing up the daisies.
Black Adder, Black Adder,
A shame about the plan.
Black Adder, Black Adder
Farewell you horrid man.
It is a shame such a wonderful place must be left to simply observe the future defense of this wonderful world. Sleep well, I shall stand guard.
We also serve who stand and wait.