WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The guard
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, The guard is ranked 6,521st in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Empire of Greater Escanaba||Anarchy||“I Can See It From Here”|
|2.||The Keepers of the Sacred Words of Knights Who Say Ni||New York Times Democracy||“Ni!”|
|3.||The Foot Guard Regiment of Scots Guards||Moralistic Democracy||“Nemo Me Impune Lacessi”|
|4.||The Republic of Klopp||Democratic Socialists||“There is only one, true Klop”|
|5.||The Confederacy of Reformed Fooniallicate||Democratic Socialists||“We Will Endure”|
|6.||The Dominion of The Princes Vigil||Authoritarian Democracy||“Press F to pay respects”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Aschente Royal Guard||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Y'all better fricken behave”|
- : The Grand Inquisitor of Dominion Of Compassion departed this region for Union of Christian Nations.
- : The Kingdom of Aschente Royal Guard arrived from Osiris.
- : Eoyvjvtsgy smf dptvrtu ceased to exist.
- : New kanaka ceased to exist.
- : The Island Realm of Ayunliz departed this region for League Of Allied Powers.
- : The Foot Guard Regiment of Scots Guards rejected Fredonia's request for regional embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Desultory Phillipic of Teacrate departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- : The Kingdom of Aschente Royal Guard ceased to exist.
- : The People's Armada of The Happylandian Navy ceased to exist.
The guard Regional Message Board
I will update the jukebox again shortly. Apologies for the delay, IRL is finally sorting itself out :P
Lord klopstock is honorably watching over our jump point. *Kneels before the king*
The deed is done, the torch is passed. We stand vigilant, in loving memory of this legendary outpost.
So now, the wage of sin is paid.
The deed is done. The black steed grazes.
The only sound across the glades
is Edmund pushing up the daisies.
Black Adder, Black Adder,
A shame about the plan.
Black Adder, Black Adder
Farewell you horrid man.
It is a shame such a wonderful place must be left to simply observe the future defense of this wonderful world. Sleep well, I shall stand guard.
We also serve who stand and wait.