by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federal Collective of Zergadnkastan (elected )

Founder: The Unsettlingly Quiet Parish of Holy Empire of Loaf

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 375th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 844th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 2,026th+12
Most Valuable International Artwork: 2,194th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 2,255th Largest Information Technology Sector: 2,285th Most Secular: 2,307th Most Scientifically Advanced: 2,413th Most Advanced Public Education: 2,429th Smartest Citizens: 2,530th Most Inclusive: 2,545th Highest Food Quality: 2,575th Most Beautiful Environments: 2,619th Best Weather: 2,672nd Nicest Citizens: 2,759th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Great Experiment, a region of roleplay, legislation, and democracy!


Quick Links: | LinkDiscord | Master Dispatch | Current Constitution |


REGIONAL NEWS:

  • The United Kingdoms of Norska elected President

  • GM election taking place, roleplayers can vote in the #announcements channel

  • Endorse each other

  • Join the Discord!


Our activity and roleplay is on Discord,
Stake your claim on the Linkroleplay map by pinging one of the map maintainers on the discord server!


Historical Maps:

By LinkFar Tholk and LinkThe Sungopia Mactu.


Featured on January 15, 2021!




  1. 1

    Constitution of The Great Experiment

    BulletinPolicy by Pekares . 412 reads.

  2. 1

    List of Enacted Bills

    BulletinPolicy by Pekares . 79 reads.

  3. 1

    TGE Master Dispatch (2021)

    MetaGameplay by Scalizagasti . 208 reads.

Embassies: The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Bus Stop, Regionless, Dauiland, Sunalaya, The Bar on the corner of every region, Force, Christmas, Arctic, One big Island, Underworld, Solid Kingdom, Cape of Good Hope, Libertas, Africa, The Fallout Wasteland, and 17 others.Northern Utopia, Region Name, OmniOne, Autropolis, Union of Christian Nations, The Democratic Republic, Blackstar, Mariner Trench, Philippines, The Labyrinth, Union of Allied States, The Embassy, The Union of Fairer Nations, The Blue Star Union, Celtia, Citizens Alliance of Democracy, and Deutschland.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Democratic, Egalitarian, Featured, LGBT, Map, Medium, Modern Tech, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Regional Government, and 2 others.Role Player, and Sports.

Regional Power: Moderate

The Great Experiment contains 47 nations, the 375th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The Great Experiment

World Census bean-counters tabulated data from across several industries in order to determine which nations have the largest Manufacturing sectors.

As a region, The Great Experiment is ranked 8,454th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Allied States of StaldomalIron Fist Consumerists“Strength Through Compliance”
2.The Democratic States of Epsilon-minus Semi-MoronsCapitalist Paradise“Ow My Balls!”
3.The I don't want spaghetti again of ScalizagastiScandinavian Liberal Paradise“Long Live Free Scalizagasti!”
4.The Social Republic of LekandiaIron Fist Consumerists“Socialismo essencial para o governo de um pas.”
5.The Dictatorship of Springyboi SocietyIron Fist Consumerists“NO NOT COPYRIGHTED JINGLES ALLOWED”
6.The Republic of VerandiansPsychotic Dictatorship“Mission Accomplished”
7.The Colony of DimskaIron Fist Consumerists“A utopia has people scrubbing toilets too”
8.The Klnic League of Norway-KareliaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“We Built This City, We Built This City, & Now It Sucks.”
9.The Colonial Empire of Frozen Fields of TrenzaloreInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Fei ler Sovereni”
10.The Traudin Democratic Freehold of TraudalLeft-Leaning College State“Work for yourself, nobody else will”
12345»

Regional Poll • Referendum to restore Trenzalore's Non-WA citizenship

The United Kingdoms of Norska atala wrote:Should the Frozen Fields of Trenzalore (Fortunan Empire) be granted non-WA citizenship in NationStates?

Voting opened 1 day 21 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Regional Happenings

More...

The Great Experiment Regional Message Board

Lekandia wrote:my friend, let's be peaceful, I understand what you say, but we must not attack each other with words

i mean you literally broke the rules so i dont see why anyone should vote for you after you ignored the voting

Lekandia wrote:my friend, let's be peaceful, I understand what you say, but we must not attack each other with words

also what are your exact reasons for subverting the voting process

Evansa wrote:i mean you literally broke the rules so i dont see why anyone should vote for you after you ignored the voting

ok I understand

Evansa wrote:also what are your exact reasons for subverting the voting process

Well, the people of Deutschland are very friendly, and they are very civilized, that region is well placed in relation to the rest of the world, and, almost all of them were part of WA, which is good, because they are more democratic

Lekandia wrote:Well, the people of Deutschland are very friendly, and they are very civilized, that region is well placed in relation to the rest of the world, and, almost all of them were part of WA, which is good, because they are more democratic

thats still no excuse

Because the choice of words are excessive;

The vote on embassy proposals is only a common practice, but it is not set down by any law or actual protocol.
The embassy with Deutschland is a useful one.

Legally, Lekandia was elected President.

In fact, the people breaking rules are the ones that think the election is still being held.

Pekares wrote:Because the choice of words are excessive;

The vote on embassy proposals is only a common practice, but it is not set down by any law or actual protocol.
The embassy with Deutschland is a useful one.

Legally, Lekandia was elected President.

In fact, the people breaking rules are the ones that think the election is still being held.

The election was never held on the discord server, which is is according to the constituion

Pekares wrote:Because the choice of words are excessive;

The vote on embassy proposals is only a common practice, but it is not set down by any law or actual protocol.
The embassy with Deutschland is a useful one.

Legally, Lekandia was elected President.

In fact, the people breaking rules are the ones that think the election is still being held.

Actually wait I'm stupid nevermind. Sorry Lekandia

Evansa wrote:Actually wait I'm stupid nevermind. Sorry Lekandia

I accept your apologies my friend, because we are human beings, we all have mistakes and successes.

Evansa wrote:The election was never held on the discord server, which is is according to the constituion

That's a somewhat interesting point/argument though.
But I'd say that the rule that says the election begins at midnight of the first day (de facto)
and ends after 48 hours takes precedence over the 'requirement' for there to be valid Discord voting.
In terms of tradition the original system was RMB only, and Discord was only added as convenience.
intresseklubben antecknar - the interest club takes notes - miscellaneous information for those interested

Forum View

Advertisement