by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Grand New Republic RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Literally 1984 of Daulend

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

ďThis place is a message... and part of a system of messages... pay attention to it!
Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.
This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.Ē

You can save yourself. Do not let yourselves devolve into hatred and bigotry, like the poor souls of this formerly great region have. I used to love this place, but now I only look here with shame. I have come here to finish the job, once and for all.
- Formerly proud role player, Daulend.


Embassies: The Great Universe, Bus Stop, nasunia, Fredonia, Montrandecs Neighbours, fluffy squishfish, Diamond City, August, Greater Middle East, The Fallout Wasteland, The Slide Countries, URCR, The Official Fantasy RP, The Bar on the corner of every region, Click Here, Organization of United Sovereign States, and 4 others.Traveling Wilburys, Sierra, Empire Overlords, and United Republic.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Minuscule, and Password.

The Grand New Republic is home to a single nation.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Valuable International Artwork in The Grand New Republic

Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.

As a region, The Grand New Republic is ranked 20,161st in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Republic of Thing idk redoInoffensive Centrist Democracy“God, Homeland, Liberty”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Grand New Republic Regional Message Board

Post by Zolotaya Sobaka suppressed by Daulend.

Greater Georginiana wrote:So which plan you wanna go with, Carson, Arvadia, or the New GOR?

New Gor. What shall it be called though?

Post by Greater Georginiana suppressed by Daulend.

Zolotaya Sobaka wrote:New Gor. What shall it be called though?

That will be privately disclosed to the confirmed loyalists, including you.

To all who come here, please heed my words. Do not try and reclaim any great culture that may have once existed here. Besides, all whom were part of this place have moved on in one way or another.

Frankly, donít even look past the RMB, flee from here.

Post self-deleted by Linuxville.

Daulend wrote:To all who come here, please heed my words. Do not try and reclaim any great culture that may have once existed here. Besides, all whom were part of this place have moved on in one way or another.

Frankly, donít even look past the RMB, flee from here.

I read your factbook. I'm really sorry it had to end like this.

Linuxville wrote:I read your factbook. I'm really sorry it had to end like this.

It was gonna happen sooner or later. Even the shiniest metals will come to rust.

Daulend wrote:It was gonna happen sooner or later. Even the shiniest metals will come to rust.

Why be so pessimistic about it?

Well, sayonara, of to make a new region. You can come along or not, Linuxville. Itís your choice.

Now I just have to figure out a name lmao

Daulend wrote:Well, sayonara, of to make a new region. You can come along or not, Linuxville. Itís your choice.

Now I just have to figure out a name lmao

When it is created, share the region name or email it if you donít want everyone else going there.

Post self-deleted by Investigating a little.

Forum View

Advertisement