WA Delegate (non-executive): The Empire of Northern Sun (elected )
Founder: The Empire of Northern Sun
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Global Commonwealth
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, The Global Commonwealth is ranked 12,381st in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Allied States of Hogston||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Knock Knock...”|
|2.||The Empire of Northern Sun||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Illumination So We Bring”|
|3.||The Republic of Mesdicia||New York Times Democracy||“Without reason there is chaos”|
|4.||The Republic of Alth Estalus||New York Times Democracy||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|5.||The Dominion of Ouravan||Democratic Socialists||“We Will Endure”|
|6.||The United Socialist States of ColoradoUnion||Democratic Socialists||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|7.||The Holy Empire of Iagrium||Father Knows Best State||“All roads lead to Iagrium”|
|8.||The Democratic States of Saint Eleanor||Compulsory Consumerist State||“To Advance and Protect our Liberties”|
- : The Empire of Northern Sun proposed constructing embassies with The Union of Democratic States.
- : The Empire of Northern Sun added a dispatch.
- : Embassy established between The Global Commonwealth and Laraniem.
- : The Empire of Northern Sun agreed to construct embassies with Laraniem.
- : The Gold Peacelands of Hagston of the region Laraniem proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of ColoradoUnion arrived from Alvonia.
- : The Empire of Northern Sun changed the regional password.
- : The Republic of SeparatistNations departed this region for Alvonia.
- : The Empire of Northern Sun updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Empire of Northern Sun renamed the office held by The Holy Empire of Iagrium from "Secretary of the Interior/Council Member (D-1)" to "ADSC/Secretary of the Interior/Council Member (D-1)" in The Global Commonwealth.
The Global Commonwealth Regional Message Board
*stares in bourgeoisie*
Never have! Lol.
Why hello there!
I don't know about you guys, but I'm proud of our little community. We may not be large, but there's a lot of quality here, and I'll take that any day over some empty numbers.