WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Playball758 (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The Genesis Corporation
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, The Genesis Corporation is ranked 6,242nd in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Radical Military Fortress of Dark Zippo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“To Punish and Enslave.”|
|2.||The Turbocharged Economic Power of Gocss||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Sourced”|
|3.||The Corporate Development of Bowlpack||Anarchy||“Strong influence will reign supreme.”|
|4.||The Corporate Administration of Swarmlandia||Father Knows Best State||“Your issues are our business!”|
|5.||The Sultanate of Vigoland||Corporate Bordello||“Sand is patient.”|
|6.||The Federation of Uniqe||New York Times Democracy||“We will survive!”|
|7.||The Incorporated States of Harpu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fly on your own wings!”|
|8.||The Confederacy of Vaay||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Going all the way!”|
|9.||The Confederacy of Quilstan||Democratic Socialists||“Serving the Confedaracy”|
|10.||The Incorporated States of Jarn||Capitalist Paradise||“Upside down!”|
- : The Kingdom of Playball758 became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Corporate Administration of Swarmlandia password-protected the region.
- : The Federation of Sovern of the region Barbaria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The 🌴Environmental Sanctuary🌴 of Sakaba arrived from Commonwealth of Liberty.
- : Salish-cascadia lost WA Delegate status.
- : Salish-cascadia ceased to exist.
- : The Principality of Etestein of the region Greaconfederation proposed constructing embassies.
- : Paranoidia ceased to exist.
- : The Incorporated States of Zal Industries departed this region for Alt Earth Roleplay.
- : The Incorporated States of Zal Industries arrived from The Corporations of the World.
The Genesis Corporation Regional Message Board
Didn't we buy the rights to that?
We've procured IP of Hanukkah and Halloween but Christmas is more reluctant as apparently there's a war on it.
Good god! Activity from the founder! Calm yourself man, you'll overstretch and do yourself an injury.
What? Closing embassies with regions we never visit and that never visit us? How very dare you! We've been ignoring those regions for many happy months and years. Who are we supposed to ignore now?
*His chest starts to tighten*
Good god, man. Call me an ambulance. I think I'm having a heart attack.
My desk was awfully messy. *kicking his feet up on his abnormally large CEO desk* I needed to clear some space and shred some documents.
This company is just coasting along. We need profits. What the hell has happened here?!
Why are you withdrawing embassies?
*lights a cigar and takes a puff.*
Partnerships with people who do not benefit the Genesis Corporation have been terminated.
Oh the boss is back? Hope he doesn't mind the pile of skeletons in his office, we ran out of corpse storage space down in the zombie lab.
Zal Industries joined the region