WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Blank of The Ebony Republic
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Galactic Federacy.
The Galactic Confederacy is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Workforce Participation Rate in The Galactic Confederacy
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to estimate the percentage of citizens who are employed.
As a region, The Galactic Confederacy is ranked 8,669th in the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
|1.||The Incorporated States of Melons Writing Book||New York Times Democracy||“Works in Progress”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Good Place and The Galactic Confederacy.
- : The Blank of The Ebony Republic ordered the closure of embassies between The Galactic Confederacy and The Good Place.
- : The Incorporated States of Melons Writing Book updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Confederacy of The Vord departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Blank of The Ebony Republic ejected The Confederacy of The Vord from the region.
- : The Blank of The Ebony Republic appointed The Incorporated States of Melons Writing Book as Keeper with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Galactic Confederacy.
- : The Blank of The Ebony Republic dismissed The Confederacy of The Vord as Birdkeeper of The Galactic Confederacy.
- : The Incorporated States of Melons Writing Book arrived from Hoshizora.
- : The Blank of The Ebony Republic removed regional password protection.
- : The Blank of The Ebony Republic password-protected the region.
The Galactic Confederacy Regional Message Board
"What do you mean? The Sakoorans don't really have a choice since most of them were roped in, and we're the only ones near the Analuta Nebula."
"Pity, and I thought I would here for a simple Relaxation... Is guess there does have to be some bloodshed to get what I want, and as usual it's always the mortals that I have to kill, no matter"
Upon saying that she would hold the male up further, looking at him a final time before tossing him at the ground behind her, all the while doing so while speaking and moving towards where he had landed
"You see unlike most Deities where I come from, there are only two that challenge me, you however are brave, that I value, perhaps once I am done with you, I could possibly Revive you? Perhaps something stronger than a Reaper, but not to strong or powerful"
All the while saying that she would look at her hand which held up the male, at this rate it would be simmering with that of a Purple flame, engulfing her hand as she walked towards him, still with the smaller sword within her hand
"That would be pleasent." She said as she continued. "Not much other then from what ive observed technology especially in civilian life is leaps and bounds above ours, we still have black and white television and hologram technology is still in infantcy." She said as she followed.
I noticed you were closing embassies with us. Why?
Apologies for the delayed reply. But I'm done with trying to keep a reglion alive with only a few people, while the rest of the community just faffs about.
If anyone else has questions regarding embassies, refer to the above statement.
Well, thank you both. I'll be dropping NS RP though, and yes, it truly is a shame the ship sunk the way it did. Good luck to you and your respective regions as well, be sure to enjoy your time on the site!