WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Galactic Commonwealth contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in The Galactic Commonwealth
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, The Galactic Commonwealth is ranked 21,713th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Democratic States of Toskeura||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Progress”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Tsand Chre||Democratic Socialists||“By The People For The People”|
|3.||The Milky Way Dominion of Intergalactic Federation of Systems||Civil Rights Lovefest||“No matter the odds nor the enemy, keep moving forwards.”|
- : The Empire of Celestial Provinces of the region Celestian Prosperity Sphere proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic States of Toskeura arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Commonwealth of united republics and The Galactic Commonwealth.
- : The People's Republic of United Civil Republic departed this region for Commonwealth of Liberty.
- : The People's Republic of United Civil Republic arrived from Abydos.
- : Rm2 association media departed this region for Anr4acjhylanis.
- : The marlboro company of the region Nationstates tobacco corporation proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of The Ancient World of the region Icarus cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Galactic Commonwealth.
- : The Nine In The Afternoon of Miss Bad Life Choicez of the region Icarus ordered the closure of its embassy in The Galactic Commonwealth.
- : Southern arabia departed this region for New arab league of states.
The Galactic Commonwealth Regional Message Board
A warm welcome to the United States of Saven from the Federation!
Hi! You were tagged as regional government. I was wondering if I could get involved?
Hello there! As you can tell, we've fallen on some hard times here in the Commonwealth. As of now we don't have enough members to warrant a government, but if you would like to partake in some recruiting and build our member base back up we could certainly re-form the government here.
I could try...
Is it just me or does every issue cause the average disposable income to go down?