WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Frozen Pacific contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Crime Rates in The Frozen Pacific
World Census interns were dispatched to seedy back alleys in order to determine which nations have the highest crime rates.
As a region, The Frozen Pacific is ranked 23,365th in the world for Highest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Attribute Strength of Tailred||Left-Leaning College State||“Anything's possible if you love Twintails!!”|
|2.||The Spirit's Reign of Frostiar||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“That one day Hell will freeze over.”|
|3.||The Winter's Reich of Schzestania Republik||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“❅ Prepare Yourselves! Winter is... Here!❅”|
- : The Empire of CLICK-HERE of the region Click Here proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Royal Federation of The Supreme nation of matheo of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Grand Diarchy of Harmonic Empire of the region Codex Ylvus proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Continent of xenonia and The Frozen Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Onett and The Frozen Pacific.
- : Prestaufaugia of the region New celtica proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rbbf of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Illuminati Council and The Frozen Pacific.
- : The Free Land of Cupcake Anna of the region The Embassy cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Frozen Pacific.
- : The Incorporated States of Taking Care of Business of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Frozen Pacific.
The Frozen Pacific Regional Message Board
*lays on the floor and stars* not enough snow yet.. we have seen some cold temperatures though..
oh.. your name is Mr Money.. in a region with Headquarters in it's name.. Did you do that on purpose? quarters are a form of money so I thought that might be the case..
EEP! someone noticed us!
I have returned home friends!
Getting a message through to the frozen Pacific ain't easy, but we made it!
I probably should have worn warmer clothing.