WA Delegate: None.
The free stormfront republic is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The free stormfront republic
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, The free stormfront republic is ranked 4,999th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The United States of SRBT 4060||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“SRBT”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Nazi Germany and The free stormfront republic.
- : Regional Founder The Declaration of Viva Antifa ceased to exist.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of SRBT 4060 arrived from SRBT.
- : Embassy cancelled between White Christian Dominion and The free stormfront republic.
- : Viva antifa banned Vandoosa from the region.
- : Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Obsolesence and The free stormfront republic.
- : Embassy established between Obsolesence and The free stormfront republic.
- : Obsolessecence of the region Obsolesence agreed to construct embassies.
The free stormfront republic Regional Message Board
This region was a Nazi and Fascist region used as platform for the Fascists and Nazis to espouse their hateful views in NationStates.
But not anymore. The Internationale has seized this region, and it shall from now on be an anti-Fascist and anti-Nazi region.
Yet again, The Nazis and Fascists have been caught with their trousers down, and 'The free stormfront republic' follows a number of now ex-Fascist and Nazi regions which will no longer be a place, home, or vehicle for the Nazis and Fascists to preach hate.
'I'm gonna tell all you fascists you may be surprised
The people in this world are getting organized
You're bound to lose, you fascists are bound to lose' - Woody Guthrie/Billy Bragg
Viva antifa aka La pasionaria of The Internationale, 4th July 2011