by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Free Leftist Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .185186187188189190191. . .198199»

1936 RP instantly ded

Federatsiya wrote:Its their punishment for using NS on Mobile

Now we can agree on that...

Federatsiya wrote:1936 RP instantly ded

*laughs in reviving the RP*

Achain and The armed state of berlin

r.i.p RMB

Creeporistan wrote:r.i.p RMB

Yep.

Oscistan

Creeporistan wrote:r.i.p RMB

Rest in spaghetti never forgetti

Creeporistan, Pakishta, Tuvuluxc1, and The armed state of berlin

RSFSR Report | March 2074 | Location: Stalinodar, Svalbard, RSFSR.

In the underground of the RSFSR, the Kremlinian climate generators have allowed the RSFSR to continue operating out on the surface, when surface temperatures should have been hostile to Human life, and the waters completely frozen. However, these climate generators have provided life to the people who live here, and are marvels of engineering which should be capable of providing temperatures which are standard in Russia's temperate areas. And yet, these engineering feats have not been able to create temperate environments for many decades, as the Kremlinian engineers and scientists who build them are long gone, either killed during times of strife, or having evacuated to the allies of the Kremlinian Islands during the downfall of the country. Countries like the dead state Achain are those which Kremlinian science teams likely would have fled to, along with all of their expertise and knowledge on the climate devices.

The factories in Hoxhagrad have finished construction this month, and the housing blocks are set to finish in the next month after that. Population growth has been tied to the construction of these works, and now the population of Hoxhagrad is at around 35,000 people of the 50,000 person goal. As such, the RSFSR is going to increase construction of the housing blocks to allow for a population of up to 100,000 people, who should be able to move in over the next decade or so, alongside natural population growth, of course. This new project is expected to continue until atleast August now, but the original housing plan should still finish next month.

In the city of Stalinodar, there have been plans for large scale military parades in the month of May, as the 1st of May, May Day, is international working class day, and the 9th is the anniversary of the defeat of the Fascists who threatened the USSR in the Great Patriotic War, a war which many in this day and age would not remember, and call the RSFSR as a backwards nation for celebrating the end of this neglected war when many worse ones have been after it. Regardless, the 1st Guards Motorized Rifle is expected to take part, and parade rehearsals are largely expected to happen soon, likely through the month of April. Regardless, the ARCP (B) is attempting to organize a march of the workers as well for the 1st of May Labour Day.

It is expected too, that the RSFSR is to conduct military exercises involving the 1st Army on Svalbard, and the 2nd Army on Novaya Zemlya, each on their own islands, of course, during the next few months. Thousands of military vehicles, weapons, men, and other equipment are expected to take part in a replication of an assault on large scale fortifications to help the soldiers better gain a feel for defensive operations in the RSFSR as to allow for better defences against any would be attacker who would dare to threaten the RSFSR's right to self-determination and the international proletarian movement.

Climate Generator Situation | March 16th 2074 | Location: Climate Generator One, Svalbard Climate Complex, Stalinodar Underground, Svalbard, RSFSR.

As the engineers and mechanics stationed at the site prepared for another average shift of repairing and maintaining the RSFSR's complex underground network of generators maintaining the climate around Svalbard, it seemed as though nothing would happen, just as it had been for the last 50 or so years. As the canteen was filled with the off duty, and those still working kept monitoring the systems, an alarm would blare across the PA system, as a critical situation would be reported in the first climate generation machine. Immediately, the canteen was emptied of personnel, who rushed to maintain their delegated subsystems while what was left of their food rested on the tables. As the corridors were filled with workers running about and attempting to find their workstations, a small force was assembled, wearing protective gear, to move into the generator room itself.

The team would quickly move towards the generator room, dreading the eventual sight of fire and clicking of their Geiger counters, and yet, there was none of that. Inside the room, the system continued to be working normally, and nothing bad looked to have happened at all, and yet the alarm was still sounding off in the background like a frenzied animal on the verge of death. When the team reported that nothing was going on, the managerial staff were immediately bewildered, confused as to the nature of this failure. Upon inspection of the generator's mainframe, however, the real reason for the alarm would come to light. Someone, or something, had access to the facility and all systems within it, from somewhere on Earth or in close orbit. Panic quickly ensued.

A state of emergency would be issued across every complex, with similar alarms having been reported in both the Belyusha Guba complex and V.I. Lenin Archipelago complex. As soon as this lockdown would be issued, staff from every facility were subject to questioning, having been told not to grant access codes to anyone, not even members of their families. And yet, security found nothing at all. The only other explanation for this event would be an ex-Kremlinian scientist or someone else with access to a remote control system, and since no original Kremlinian scientists had been found since their evacuation, this meant only one thing.

They were back.

Kremlinian Russia wrote:RSFSR Report | March 2074 | Location: Stalinodar, Svalbard, RSFSR.

In the underground of the RSFSR, the Kremlinian climate generators have allowed the RSFSR to continue operating out on the surface, when surface temperatures should have been hostile to Human life, and the waters completely frozen. However, these climate generators have provided life to the people who live here, and are marvels of engineering which should be capable of providing temperatures which are standard in Russia's temperate areas. And yet, these engineering feats have not been able to create temperate environments for many decades, as the Kremlinian engineers and scientists who build them are long gone, either killed during times of strife, or having evacuated to the allies of the Kremlinian Islands during the downfall of the country. Countries like the dead state Achain are those which Kremlinian science teams likely would have fled to, along with all of their expertise and knowledge on the climate devices.

The factories in Hoxhagrad have finished construction this month, and the housing blocks are set to finish in the next month after that. Population growth has been tied to the construction of these works, and now the population of Hoxhagrad is at around 35,000 people of the 50,000 person goal. As such, the RSFSR is going to increase construction of the housing blocks to allow for a population of up to 100,000 people, who should be able to move in over the next decade or so, alongside natural population growth, of course. This new project is expected to continue until atleast August now, but the original housing plan should still finish next month.

In the city of Stalinodar, there have been plans for large scale military parades in the month of May, as the 1st of May, May Day, is international working class day, and the 9th is the anniversary of the defeat of the Fascists who threatened the USSR in the Great Patriotic War, a war which many in this day and age would not remember, and call the RSFSR as a backwards nation for celebrating the end of this neglected war when many worse ones have been after it. Regardless, the 1st Guards Motorized Rifle is expected to take part, and parade rehearsals are largely expected to happen soon, likely through the month of April. Regardless, the ARCP (B) is attempting to organize a march of the workers as well for the 1st of May Labour Day.

It is expected too, that the RSFSR is to conduct military exercises involving the 1st Army on Svalbard, and the 2nd Army on Novaya Zemlya, each on their own islands, of course, during the next few months. Thousands of military vehicles, weapons, men, and other equipment are expected to take part in a replication of an assault on large scale fortifications to help the soldiers better gain a feel for defensive operations in the RSFSR as to allow for better defences against any would be attacker who would dare to threaten the RSFSR's right to self-determination and the international proletarian movement.

Climate Generator Situation | March 16th 2074 | Location: Climate Generator One, Svalbard Climate Complex, Stalinodar Underground, Svalbard, RSFSR.

As the engineers and mechanics stationed at the site prepared for another average shift of repairing and maintaining the RSFSR's complex underground network of generators maintaining the climate around Svalbard, it seemed as though nothing would happen, just as it had been for the last 50 or so years. As the canteen was filled with the off duty, and those still working kept monitoring the systems, an alarm would blare across the PA system, as a critical situation would be reported in the first climate generation machine. Immediately, the canteen was emptied of personnel, who rushed to maintain their delegated subsystems while what was left of their food rested on the tables. As the corridors were filled with workers running about and attempting to find their workstations, a small force was assembled, wearing protective gear, to move into the generator room itself.

The team would quickly move towards the generator room, dreading the eventual sight of fire and clicking of their Geiger counters, and yet, there was none of that. Inside the room, the system continued to be working normally, and nothing bad looked to have happened at all, and yet the alarm was still sounding off in the background like a frenzied animal on the verge of death. When the team reported that nothing was going on, the managerial staff were immediately bewildered, confused as to the nature of this failure. Upon inspection of the generator's mainframe, however, the real reason for the alarm would come to light. Someone, or something, had access to the facility and all systems within it, from somewhere on Earth or in close orbit. Panic quickly ensued.

A state of emergency would be issued across every complex, with similar alarms having been reported in both the Belyusha Guba complex and V.I. Lenin Archipelago complex. As soon as this lockdown would be issued, staff from every facility were subject to questioning, having been told not to grant access codes to anyone, not even members of their families. And yet, security found nothing at all. The only other explanation for this event would be an ex-Kremlinian scientist or someone else with access to a remote control system, and since no original Kremlinian scientists had been found since their evacuation, this meant only one thing.

They were back.

wait so it is possible for my country to have a Desert and a jungle all while being a couple 100 miles away from Antarctica?

Creeporistan wrote:wait so it is possible for my country to have a Desert and a jungle all while being a couple 100 miles away from Antarctica?

No because Kremlinian archaeotech is basically non-existent anywhere but here. For obvious reasons.

Kremlinian Russia wrote:No because Kremlinian archaeotech is basically non-existent anywhere but here. For obvious reasons.

thats a mega oof

Creeporistan wrote:thats a mega oof

Indeed but most people would probably do more harm than good with it.

testing

stupid security checks

State of the YugoslavUnion Update II
The Rebuilding continues in Yugoslav Union as Infrastructure is repaired and communities are revitalized.
In Bosnia work is under to build new power plants and restore old power plants as well. Restored power plants have been busy at work creating small arms and heavy weapons factories are close to being put back online to serve the needs of the country. Roads are being restored and repaved for transportation routes across the country. Mines are being restored to fuel the industries being restored and to mine raw materials needed for creation of tools. The Yugoslav Army is already training new recruits and bringing in old talent to help to create the new professional military of the future that will restore the country to its former glory and create new glory as well. Meanwhile farms are being restored to help feed the country and its military as clean land is being used to grow crops in a sustainable manner and work is already on the way to reverse years of land degradation wrought on by Freed European levels of mismanagement and incompetence by "successor states". The Great Restoration Plan has also provided much of the population with jobs creating economic growth. Communication networks have been restored in large parts of the country.

Contact with Bulgaria | March 18th, 2074 | Location: Sofia, Bulgarian People's Republic.

The Marxist-Leninist movement had made a contact with a party in Bulgaria a few months after the sending of the message to all world communist parties that remain via the embassy in Matterio, and it appeared as though the Bulgarian Communist Party had managed to successfully overthrow capitalism in Bulgaria, establishing a Marxist-Leninist People's Republic in the area and moving to construct socialism. It became apparent to the RSFSR that Bulgaria had been split in two, given the 'Adraen' occupation of the south of the country, and so the situation in the area would become more and more odd, as it was unknown what the original government of the area was after the fall of Achain. The message sent had reached the Bulgarians at last, and contact was made via internet link to the Bulgarians, who welcomed the ARCP (B)'s diplomat and the message of the RSFSR to the communists of the world.

The talks had gone well, and the Bulgarian revealed the history of their movement, from the fall of Achain to the establishment of the Bulgarian Republic, the exile of Bulgarians from the southern occupation to the republic, and the fall of the Bulgarian Republic to socialist revolution. The RSFSR would congratulate the Bulgarians on their successful revolution, and the country would be offered political support from the RSFSR, along with talks about constructing embassies, their defence of Marxism-Leninism and the reestablishing of the Comintern and the hosting of meetings between parties once more as to share any and all information on revolution and socialism. With this, the RSFSR authorized the construction of embassies with the Bulgarians in Stalinodar, while the Bulgarians agreed to begin building in Sofia.

A meeting in person was planned for later in the month, with the RSFSR wanting to send a delegate to the Bulgarian party itself in order to establish better friendships with the Bulgarian nation. It was agreed between the two parties that a member of the ARCP's Commissariat of Foreign Affairs would be assigned to visit the People's Republic on friendly terms, and would open fraternal friendly relations with the BRP and the BCP. The meeting would be planned for the month of June, after the RSFSR had finished important events, to which it invited the Bulgarians to send a delegation, as getting the Bulgarians to see their May Day and Victory Day parades would help further develop a relationship between the nations. Compliments and goodbyes would be given before the meeting was ended, and the RSFSR now finally had confirmation of a Bulgarian People's Republic and a socialist regime elsewhere in the world.

Bulgarian-peoples republic

Situation in Bulgaria | March 20th, 2074 | Location: Sofia, Bulgarian People's Republic.

In the name of National Cooperation, the Revolution, Marxism-Leninism and the Dictatorship of the Proletariat, Bulgaria agreed to send a delegation and assist the important events in the RSFSR. Under the guidance of the Party, the people were as eager to cooperate with the RSFSR as the leaders of the nation were. The news that the Marxist-Leninist movement still held strong on another side of the world shot through the nation, bringing joy to the struggling peoples. The Bulgarian people had struggled for decades. Being forced into Achain's wars took a toll on the civilian population. Regular purges of corrupt party members, as Stalin had done more than a century prior, kept the nation from falling to Revisionism and Corruption. Members were kicked, sentenced to work camps for reeducation or mercifully executed for their heinous crimes against the people.

The Bulgarian People's Republic was still a relatively new state, still recovering and rebuilding its Industries from the destruction brought upon them by years of war and occupation. Being forced to leave the South, to abandon most of their Industry and go to war-torn, destroyed lands left its mark. But through it all, with the science of Marxism, the people endured against a world that oppressed them. They broke free of the shackles imposed on them by the Achainian Imperialists and the Yugoslav Revisionists, creating a true, beautiful and strong People's Republic. Through collective farms, renewable energy, the mighty hand of the Bulgarian People's Red Army and through the Immortal Science of Marxism, they managed to keep stability where many others fell.

They shared the same sentiment of the RSFSR. To honor the names of Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Vladimir Lenin and Joseph Stalin, to restore the Comintern and the Internationale, to create a base for the people of the world to liberate themselves from the Scourge of Capitalism, Imperialism and Revisionism, to spread the immortal science of Marxism to all corners of the globe. Though there were still threats, the Bulgarian People were ready for them. Whether it be the news reaching of the Imperialists attacking from the North, the Revisionists coming from the West, the disgusting and vile aliens of the South or whatever would dare to come from the East, the Bulgarian People's Red Army were ready to defend their homes to the last! The people, the regular proletarians themselves would never give in to foreign oppression anymore! The red flag would flow forever! The hammer and sickle would never break!

Bulgarian-peoples republic

Yes, it's Achain. I was just bored and saw potential in this nation.

State of (former) Achainian Terra | March of 2074 | Above Terra, Lower Orbit

Through the months, the Achainian Command had observed the developments of former Achainian Terra. They were interesting, to say the least. What they expected were broken Warlord States, Anarchist Communes, groups of bandits and scavengers and barbarians. Instead, they were greeted only to a shattered nation. Moldova was annexed by Matterio, so it made sense that it was still a civlized and developed nation. But the rest? They were by all means demi-nations. They still had fully working industries, electrical grids, intanct infrastructure, military forces, trade, governments and fully developed political systems. Through the little contact established, it was clear only two were willing to rejoin Achain, or at the very least, be friendly in some sense. The Bucharest-State was willing to lend the use of the long-abandoned Starport, which Achain could restore and use to land their legions. The Bucharest-State was small, but self sustaining. It still bowed before the Edicts of Terra, as if it had been waiting for the Achainians to come back.

Carpathia was much of the same. It was a nation using the mountain bunker-industrial complexes to sustain itself. Formed out of Military Reamnants, they had been attacked from all sides for decades, by the states of Neo-Dacia, Moldova, Transylvania and Wallachia. But where as the others relied on Cold War-esque formations, mercenaries or whatever was left of the Romanian military, Carpathia had soldiers of the Legions. Kremlinians, Freed Europeans, Romanians, Vonians and even a few lost-looking soldiers from Ceres held back the 'barbarian' hordes with the mountain armories. Power Armor units, Volkites, Meltaguns, Bolters, fully functional tanks and heavy artillery fought non-stop for years. Carpathia was easy to reintegrate into Achainian Terra. Though no effective landing could be done in mountainous terrain. The 251st would have to fight their way to the Carpathians to free their brothers-in-arms.

Wallachia, Transylvania, Moldova and Neo-Dacia all looked as if someone got a time-machine and turned time back to the Medieval and Classical Ages. These nations carried on the names of old states and regressed into vile monarchies. It was a surprise they didn't destroy their Industries with their feudal-like practices. Though they were civilized to some degree, they were declared as savages. They worked in violation of every single one of Achain's Edicts of Terra, a perversion of what Achain tried to create. Down to the South, susprizes awaited. Though Southern Bulgaria was unfortunately taken over by the vile and disgusting Xenos known as the Adraen, the rest of Bulgaria was under the dominance of a power known as the Bulgarian People's Republic. A Marxist-Leninist nation, run by a strict government, sticking to its principles with renown vigour. Though their Industry was still small, their Military had proven several times more capable than any force in the region aside from Carpathia, indicating an increased threat in retaking the region.

Relevant Map: https://imgur.com/ZsieBhP

wtf happened to 1936 rp?

Pakishta have you made your decision

YugoslavUnion wrote:Pakishta have you made your decision

Not entirely, though I think I know what I will do.

Pakishta wrote:Not entirely, though I think I know what I will do.

okay

The armed state of berlin

Seeing as how the Earth's temperature is slowly turning into an extreme ice age, the McOzel CEO, Ozel has launched an array of newspapers and fresh fast food chains, including but not restricted to, Vlad's soul, colder then the planet itself! Want something hot instead? Too bad, you will get a picture of CWP instead. Have the tears of Matterio as he ponders of why he ever let me RP.

If you want a quick snacc, get a taste of Adrean's anger as she sends swarm after swarm of reinforcements as she relentlessly murders your entire planet! Want to hear a joke? Federatsiya's mercy towards tearing down Kon Su's body! And finally, we have added a new burger, the Qing burger. But be warned, he will roast your entire body as you sob In the corner begging for him to stop.

Tuvuluxc1 and Bulgarian-peoples republic

Veleste guerrilla warfare

Bulgarian-peoples republic

Kremlinian islands wrote:Buggers, now I'm going to have to nuke the both of you. Reminder, I am targeting civilians as well, so be ready!

*Gas is launched at Belgrade while PDA troops in Bulgaria begin the construction of a defensive line known as the "Sofia Fallback Line".*

Krem going through one-liner phase

«12. . .185186187188189190191. . .198199»

Advertisement