WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in The Free Lands of Mirth
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, The Free Lands of Mirth is ranked 15,011th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Federal Republic of YOGANANDA||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live responsibly”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Bagger 026||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of Armored||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To war!”|
|4.||The Protectorate of RSCA Privateer 54||Father Knows Best State||“Vires In Numeris”|
|5.||The Republic of Poping Mone||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Strength Through Freedom”|
- : The Republic of Huks Gares 4 ceased to exist.
- : The Rogue Nation of House 62 ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Stephen F Austin SP departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Federal Republic of YOGANANDA lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of The Mystery departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Jingoistic States of Is It True departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Federal Republic of YOGANANDA became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of The Mystery arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Protectorate of Bagger 026 arrived from Devide by Zero.
- : The Jingoistic States of Is It True arrived from Artificial Solar System.
The Free Lands of Mirth Regional Message Board
Not yet, will get one soon
Hello there! Attached below is an NS-wide survey in the interest of gauging general public opinion among players on a wide range of topics.
This is the fourth edition and you all seem to enjoy it with every release! The fifth edition will be out much sooner.
Results from this survey will be posted on the Augustin Alliance forum embassy in the beginning of April.
The topic for the month of March is politics (again!).
The survey can be found here: https://forms.gle/4n8FNL7y8MJv6nBYA