WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Sovereign Charter.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Fourth Sovereign Charter
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, The Fourth Sovereign Charter is ranked 23,095th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Republic of Jiqazi Chuuk||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Forever Remembered”|
|2.||The Union of Meridian Commonwealths||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Union, Strength, Perseverance.”|
|3.||The Empire of Roma Victorior||Corporate Police State||“Solitudinem feci et victoriam appello”|
|4.||The Community of Murinija||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Adapt and Conquer”|
|5.||The SSR of Khyrene||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Honesty, Discipline, Endurance”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Kouryuu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“In hoc signo vinces”|
|7.||The Unitary Oligarchy of Greater German Realm||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Bravery under fire.”|
- : The Imperium of Romae in Perpetuum updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Democratic Republic of Exotic zobenia departed this region for The Fifth Sovereign Charter.
- : Oreithar ceased to exist.
- : Kijidan ceased to exist.
- : The Imperium of Romae in Perpetuum departed this region for The Fifth Sovereign Charter.
- : The Imperium of Romae in Perpetuum password-protected the region.
- : The Empire of Roma Victorior arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Skjoldur departed this region for The Fifth Sovereign Charter.
- : The Royal Union of Frezko departed this region for The Fifth Sovereign Charter.
- : The lost spiral ceased to exist.
The Fourth Sovereign Charter Regional Message Board
Rome claimed it was an accident
It was 😂
It doesn't answer it because I didn't know the answer, however I did all in my power to restore fairness.
Sorry, that's my bad really. I had messaged Rome on the discord about it too and we had the conversation there.
I imagine it could be an easy mistake to make while trying to remove permissions or something.
Well, time to say goodbye.
so what will happen now, lots of members (president included) are still here, should we move to the fifth carter
I've been extremely busy for the past two weeks (yay masters degree) but I'll make the move official hopefully this weekend, if you want to go ahead and move ahead of that, feel free!