WA Delegate (non-executive): The Matriarchy of Korotania (elected )
Founder: The Republic of Pastalands
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, The Doctor Who Universe, Penguia, Gypsy Lands, The Great Universe, Nordur, Rogue CONclave, Lardyland, SECFanatics, Weeks Auto Repair, Hollow Point, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Misanthropic Bloc, The Embassy, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Sands, and 10 others.Thanksgiving, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, The Dumpster Behind the Coffee Shop, The NewsStand, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Pangea Oceania, Fredonia, The United Multiverses, Meatpackers union, and The 1st Entente.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands
World Census bean-counters tabulated data from across several industries in order to determine which nations have the largest Manufacturing sectors.
As a region, The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands is ranked 15,297th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Empire of Apistevia||Father Knows Best State||“Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations”|
|2.||The Empire of Imperial Georgia||Free-Market Paradise||“Patience makes the heart grow fonder.”|
|3.||The Republic of Northern Estux Romeradrahotho||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Japazitopia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mission Accomplished”|
|5.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Otrua||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The queen knows best”|
|6.||The Most Serene Republic of Spaghetti Marinara||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“In the Name of the Pasta, the Sauce, and the meatballs”|
|7.||The Ivy League University of Cornell||Left-wing Utopia||“Where any person can find instruction in any study.”|
|8.||The Queendom of Veselica||Democratic Socialists||“If there's a miracle there's a way”|
|9.||The Free-ish Land of Lampastan||Psychotic Dictatorship||“The Light Must Shine”|
|10.||The Holy Empire of Ryaktadis||Father Knows Best State||“May FSM grant us unlimited supply of beer”|
- : The Matriarchy of Korotania became regional WA Delegate.
- : Embassy established between The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands and The 1st Entente.
- : The Commonwealth of Quebec and France of the region The 1st Entente agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Free-ish Land of Lampastan proposed constructing embassies with The 1st Entente.
- : The Empire of Apistevia arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Empire of Apistevia departed this region for National Socialist Ministries.
- : The Empire of Apistevia arrived from Devide by Zero.
- : The Empire of Apistevia departed this region for Devide by Zero.
- : Embassy cancelled between Vanguardia and The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands.
- : The Matriarchy of Korotania created a new regional poll: "It seems we might have enough members that we can hold elections".
The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands Regional Message Board
Read all about it!
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Nazis, nukes, and North Pacificans in the Crazybloxian Times
- World politics in The Times
- Voted News Operation of the Year: NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Almost impeachment in the Force Flyer
- Clean, Green Tigers in Macau Week
- Update from The Independent
- Unpublished interviews - the Gameplay magazine that never reached the press
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
For violations of zoning regulations. Plus they've been cooking a lot of cabbage and the neighbors were complaining about the smell.
I checked out documentation, and I found this:
We will accept all embassy requests, except:
1. Regions actively involved in raiding now or in the past
2. Regions that promote or approve of raiding in their
- pinned dispatches
- message board
3. Regions with one or more of the following tags:
4. Regions that have embassies with one of the well regions known for raiding, including:
- The Black Hawks
Once embassy is approved, it can be revoked if
- it comes to our attention that the region meets one or more of the exclusion criteria above, or if
- one of the region's officers posts stuff on our message board that violates one of I'd Rather You Didn'ts.
If one of your members posts crap on our message board, we will let the officers know. If it doesn't stop, we will revoke the embassy.
Exceptions to rule #4 may be granted. The decision is based on the ineffable FSM's opinion, as revealed to rev. Pastalands.
List of current exceptions:
- The Bar on the corner of every region - the region has been touched by a noodly appendage, and the leadership is following the 8 I'd rather you didn'ts
The cabbage definitely violates one of the I'd Rather You Didn'ts
Massive puppet storage.
When you have trouble logging in and the game bogs down, remember that those 2,055 nation accounts are controlled by one player taking up server space and computational resources. I've no problem with players having three or four accounts or even a hundred, if they're using them to constructive ends, but two thousand accounts that serve no purpose other than to artificially pump up your region's stats should be looked into by the game's staff.