WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Anarchy, Antifa, Libcom, Hippy Haven, The Communist Party of NationStates, Forest, Gay Equality, The MT Army, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Communist International, LGBT University, The Communist Bloc, Marxist Scholars Circle, and The Revolutionary Communist Alliance.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in The Federation of Anarchist Communes
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, The Federation of Anarchist Communes is ranked 4,065th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The People's Republic of Equalination||Left-wing Utopia||“Equality is a national matter”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Skylus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't Count Your Rupees Yet!”|
|3.||The Federation of FAC Founder Account||Left-wing Utopia||“Cry of Rebellion”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of Fellow Worker||Iron Fist Socialists||“The bosses do not work; neither shall they eat.”|
|5.||The Colony of TFOAC33||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate!”|
- : The Allied States of MaxStirner of the region Union of Egoists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Bedetopian Atomic Clock 30 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Federation of FAC Founder Account ejected The Federation of Bedetopian Atomic Clock 30 from the region.
- : Embassy cancelled between NSLeft and The Federation of Anarchist Communes.
- : The United Regions of NSLeft of the region NSLeft ordered the closure of its embassy in The Federation of Anarchist Communes.
- : Rufuminium departed this region for The Communist Bloc.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Socialist Anarchist Society and The Federation of Anarchist Communes.
- : The Most Serene Jarldom of United Provinces of Atlantica departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : Freien ii ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of TFOAC33 arrived from The North Pacific.
The Federation of Anarchist Communes Regional Message Board
I can't stand youtube politics myself, but I understand lots of people are exposed to new ideas through this platform, so these lists may be of use:
And for film & TV:
Paul Cockshott, while not an anarchist, is an incredible contemporary mind. His YouTube channel is by the same name, and he’s a PhD with published books. Can not recommend him enough.
News of Rebellion - Around the World
Marseille dockers refuse to load arms headed to Saudi Arabia:
Call for solidarity with the rebellious people of Sudan:
Anarchist escapes from Tyrintha prison, Greece:
Hong Kong: Anarchists in the Resistance to the Extradition Bill:
Queer rebellion worldwide:
Final Declaration of the foundation of l’Union Communiste Libertaire:
Hundreds of thousands of women on strike in Switzerland:
Thessaloniki, Greece. Three anarchists arrested during expropriation.
Haiti in Revolt: An Overview and Analysis of Six Months of Revolt:
Taking Direct Action to Stop Climate Change - Ende Gelände & Hambach Forest in Germany:
Police-dog training school set on fire:
Queer resistance to far-right, violent bigots, Hamilton USA:
... and so much more.
OPERATION: HOPE / RINSE / REPEAT - Announcement of Mass Organized Protest to send weekly packages of soap, tampons, and other hygiene products to Government offices and border camps en masse. Starting tomorrow, JUNE 27 2019!
To all true patriots concerned, appalled, and furious with the last two years of increasing abuses towards immigrants and their children at our border, the time has come for another united effort. Starting tomorrow, and until these migrant children are saved from the abuses rendered onto them, we must show our resolute disapproval of these crimes as the people of the United States of America.
Last week, the Trump administration showed the world their malicious hand in full.
After a lawyer visited the detention centers and described the "inhumane conditions" that migrant children were being kept in, the DoJ saw it fitting to make their arguments for the unsanitary conditions in court. Bold-faced and without empathy, DoJ attorney Sarah Fabian argued in front of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals that detention facilities were not required to provide the thousands of migrant children with essential sanitary items, like soap and toothbrushes.
In the wake of this shocking claim, volunteer lawyers and civilians near the border have attempted to deliver and donate supplies to the camps, but are being turned away with CBP claiming they do not accept donations. With this new development, and in light of all other abuses, it has become readily and disgracefully apparent that the Trump Administration, ICE, and the CBP have made it their mission to keep these migrant kids in filth, disease, and despair.
After all, the cruelty is the point.
Furthermore, we as a country are spread miles upon miles apart, away from these concentration camps. The administration is relying on this to deter the will of thepeople, to make us apathetic. To make us think that there is nothing we can do to stop this from happening.
Horsesh!t, we say! We must reject these horrid claims! We must not be the good people who do nothing as these people suffer! With the death and blood of six migrant children (that we know of) and even more adult immigrants on the hands of our devolving country, we as the diverse peoples of the United States must take a stand. We must send a message to those in power.
We will not allow this! If this administration refuses to care for these children, if it refuses to provide basic necessities such as common soap, then we will. WE MUST*.*
If we cannot be there en masse to protest and fight, then we will instead provide. We will provide soap. We will provide kleenex. We will provide toilet paper, tampons, diapers, disinfectant, wet wipes, sunscreen, shampoo, dust rags, whatever we can fit in boxes and send. We will become their supply line. We will deliver them health. We will deliver them hope. We will show them that America is not defined by the atrocities of a mad king's court, but by the love within the heart of the common folk.
ICE and CBP have shown us their goal. They mean to fight off all aid to these children. They have decided to turn away and destroy donations. So how do we counter this?
Simple: We clog their entire feckin’ mail system and office buildings with non-stop packages of soap and shame, and we keep sending the wealth until they are forced to clean up their camps and care for these young migrant souls!
OPERATION: HOPE / RINSE / REPEAT
The steps of this protest operation are simple...
Build your package of soap and hygiene necessities. This is you supply drop of "HOPE". Include as much as you are able, bars of soap, feminine products, disinfectants, you name it. If it fits in the box you bought, you pack it.
YOU WILL NOT PACK DANGEROUS ITEMS. Just soap and hygiene products. We are trying to reach these kids, not cause violence in their name.
2. Write a message to put in the package. Anything you want. A large letter detailing your disgust, maybe words of encouragement for the kids, or just tell ICE that Captain America would beat the everfocking snot out of them if he saw what was happening ("language!")!
3. Choose the initial sending address of the camp / department / senator / representative you want to send to; rather that you wish to "RINSE" your package off onto. Below these steps you will find an extensive list of mailing addresses for all major departments and border camps involved in this madness. You will also find links to government directories so you may find any minor camps or departments near you. I will also provide volunteer organization addresses if you feel they could use the supply drop more.
4. Choose ANOTHER government address as your Return Address. We want these packages to be as annoying as possible. They will probably wise up eventually, but until then the packages will bounce back and forth and clog the system. Cause chaos in their clerk buildings with mountains of packages, some of which they will certainly bounce back to each other, until they are forced to address it.
5. Choose a return name. You can use your own name if you'd like to make your statement known, but I recommend a soap related pseudonym. Like Lucy Lysol, or Bud McSuds. If they want to be authoritarian, then we want this tidal wave of packages to be as untraceable as possible. Or choose a superhero name if you hope a child will read it. Whatever mood you're feeling on your sending day.
6. Finally, choose a day of the week to be your "supply day". Any day: Sunday thru Saturday.Every week when your day rolls around (or any consistent pattern that works for you), you will "REPEAT" the process of building a package and sending it to addresses of your choice. With all those steps done, you send it. You send it with chutzpah. You send it knowing you are one more into the breach, one more trying to reach those kids and demolish the barrier Trump has tried to put up. Then you wait for your next Supply Day to roll around and you do it again. And you keep doing it until it becomes too much for even ICE or some crusty racist senator to stop the flow of love and care from reaching the children who deserve it most.
Then you can walk with pride in your heart, knowing that you as an individual, added your weight to the pile and broke the back of this concentration camp operation. Be the hero these children need, my compatriots. Fight the battle they cannot, no matter where you are in the country; the same country they so desire to live within. It is your duty as an American.
It is the mission given to us by Lady Liberty herself: To take the tired, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of teeming shores. To receive the homeless and tempest-tost, for today, we take up the lamp, and though we may not be able to guide them inside quite yet, we will shine its light from the golden door!
Below you will find addresses and links for mailing purposes.
PUBLIC MAILING ADDRESS LIST
Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
Customs & Border Protection Headquarters
1300 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20229
Department of Health and Human Services
330 C St, SW
Washington, DC 20416
500 12th St, SW Stop 5600
Washington, DC 20536
Office of Public Affairs
Department of Homeland Security
2707 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SE
Washington, DC 20528
--Main Border Camps & Offices--
El Paso Field Office
401 S. Vaquero Ave
PO Box 430
Sierra Blanca, TX 79851
El Paso Processing Center
8915 Montana Ave
El Paso, TX 79925
Miami Field Office
18201 SW 12th St
Miami, FL 33194
US Immigration Customs and Enforcement
2301 S. Main St.
McAllen, TX 78503
13400 Alameda Ave
Clint, TX 79836
Rio Grande Detention Center
1001 San Rio Blvd
Laredo, TX 78046
Fort Sill (ex Japanese internment camp)
4700 Mow-Way Rd
Fort Sill, OK 73503-0000
Berks Family Residential Center
1040 Berks Rd
Leesport, PA 19533
2805 SW 145 Ave
Miramar, FL 33027
Willacy County Correction Center
1601 Buffalo Dr
Raymondville, TX 78580
--Other Government Public Directories--
-- Recommended Volunteer Organizations (if you wish to send supplies to them instead) --
Otay Mesa Border Resistance
The Sanctuary Caravan
The San Diego Rapid Response Network
If you wish to add any public addresses, provide them in the comments below.
Be the hero these children deserve. Know that your efforts matter not only to the country, but to them.
They haven't given up. So why should you?
Insert Clever Anime Reference and Hispaniolian hansa
Whether it’s the Fourth of July, New Year’s Eve, or any other raucous celebration, for animals, fireworks are terrifying—and could be fatal. Many dogs and cats flee in fear from their deafening blasts. Animals become confused and panicked, and shelters see a spike in the number of admissions after fireworks displays.
Simply keeping animals indoors may not be enough.
Frightened animals may flee their homes trying to escape the startling and confusing blasts. It’s not uncommon for dogs to break through windows and screen doors or dig under fences in a panic. Prepare your home and animal companions before the event:
• Distract your cats and dogs by giving them lots of love and attention.
• Play some soothing background music or turn on the TV.
• Close the curtains or blinds.
• Make sure that all your animals are wearing collars with current identification tags and that they’re microchipped.
The most important thing for scared animals is to have their guardians close by.
This is Skylus, this is my alt account (check my sig on my alt account for proof) Hi Miek.
Yes this nation died and I just refounded it, hooray.
Hi other me.
The original Federation of Anarchist Communes was founded 4 years and 64 days ago today. At its best, the FAC was a joyful and fiery coming together of diverse ideas and characters, untainted by dull officialdom or diplomatic controversy. At its worst the FAC could become just another dry and stale political outfit. But its been an enjoyable and enlightening journey.
Much of the community has passed on, and these days the FAC is gathering dust, a curiosity of times past. Everything has a lifetime, and now we are at an end.
The Federation of Anarchist Communes is now closed. I will be putting a password lock on the region, but I won't be ejecting anyone for the time being.
Otherwise, I invite everyone to join me on a new adventure over in the Libertarian Socialist Confederation, freshly created and open to all.
Forever in solidarity,