WA Delegate: None.
The Federated Klatchian Coast contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in The Federated Klatchian Coast
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, The Federated Klatchian Coast is ranked 2,958th in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The United Holy Realms of Dyelli Beybi||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Semper Dyellia”|
|2.||The Greater Free Republic of Ilek-Vaad||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“All Power to the People”|
|3.||The Empire of Katarias||Psychotic Dictatorship||“For the Ichovich!”|
- : The Empire of Katarias was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The Empire of Katarias arrived from Kantrias.
- : Nichlovia of the region Jackson Pact proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Crowned Republic of Waldora of the region Pacific Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Greater Free Republic of Ilek-Vaad arrived from Balder.
- : The New Eternal kingdom of Quinnun of the region The united pacific islands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Coopyrengal of the region Dispatchia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Greater Free Republic of Ilek-Vaad ceased to exist.
- : The United Holy Realms of Dyelli Beybi instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
The Federated Klatchian Coast Regional Message Board
I will as soon as I have started it, I had to fly to New Orleans for work, I'll be back tomorrow and normal service should resume!
Awesome! Have fun in the big easy
Thanks, it took longer than I thought. Hopefully I'll have something up tomorrow.
I will be waiting, when someone finally posts something, I will rise from the grave 😆
I'm deliberately slowing it down a little to give the others a chance to catch up... Kat, if you want we could spin off a separate thread for the meeting with the Vrakians?
Starting a side thread would be awesome, just send me the link when you guys are ready
I got fired on Friday so I have meetings all this week to hopefully get a new job.
That sucks.. sorry to hear that
I am very sorry to hear that IV, I can only imagine how stressful that situation would be.
So apparently The UTA thinks we need a sub thread, what do you guys think?