WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Federated Klatchian Coast contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Federated Klatchian Coast
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Federated Klatchian Coast is ranked 7,220th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Empire of Katarias||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For the Ichovich!”|
|2.||The Resurrected Empire of Fodmodmadtol||Father Knows Best State||“Absolutum dominium”|
|3.||The Greater Free Republic of Ilek-Vaad||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“All Power to the People”|
|4.||The United Holy Realms of Dyelli Beybi||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Semper Dyellia”|
- : The Unfathomable Depths of Lake of Fur of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Resurrected Empire of Fodmodmadtol arrived from Osiris.
- : Farendium of the region Imperium regionalis proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Katarias was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The Empire of Katarias arrived from Kantrias.
- : Nichlovia of the region Jackson Pact proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Crowned Republic of Waldora of the region Pacific Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Embassy Builder Professional of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Greater Free Republic of Ilek-Vaad arrived from Balder.
- : The New kingdom of Quinnun of the region The united pacific islands proposed constructing embassies.
The Federated Klatchian Coast Regional Message Board
Very nice... there have been a few border changes though. Mostly Dyelli Beybi 'bringing freedom and democracy' to the former Nations of Klatch. That includes Vrak, Dukratus, most of greater Benjia and the tip of the continent south of the Squall Straight.
Dyelli Beybi functions, now, a bit like the Holy Roman Empire, which is to say the States are independent entities that squabble a lot and mostly do their own thing (so Vrak, Dukratus, Fasta Benj etc. have functioning governments but ones which exist under the umbrella of 'Dyelli Beybi')... and it also believes it is the successor state to the Federation and as such it has a duty/destiny to unify all the former Federal States into the glorious Dyellian union.
Katarias had asked to go where LoW used to be.
I've scrawled on a version of your image to show where everything fits:
I can update that!
I just kept having a hard in reading the old one
D.B. how many of these nations are your alts?
None... unless you're the alt created by my evil alternate personality and I hadn't realised... or it could be that I'M the evil alternate personality
TY for the new map!
For interest sake (not sure if people would appreciate it or not) I have done a modified version marking the Dyellian States (with names and IC cultures based on the original FKC nation).
Oooo I like the new map, it looks snazzy.
Do you find the States map useful? I was going to edit to region desc and was wondering if I should include both
I can update it real pretty if you like
Me make real pretty real good
Go for it!