WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in The Featured Region Followers
The World Census posed as door-to-door salespeople in order to establish which nations have the most extensive Insurance industries.
As a region, The Featured Region Followers is ranked 5,769th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Voyages of Sindbad the Sailor||Anarchy||“Free as the wind. :)”|
|2.||The Age of Plastic||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I am the world”|
|3.||The Alliterating Apparatsjik of Antipov||Psychotic Dictatorship||“ABBL n°312310009 ”|
|4.||The Republic of Inflatable Balloon Herby||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Beep beep!”|
|5.||The Lucky Blue Dance Festivals of Happy Thoughts||Psychotic Dictatorship||“You're Never Fully Dressed without a Smile!!!”|
|6.||The Less Important Ship of RMSmcboatymcboatface||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Now Less Important And Even More Boaty!”|
|7.||The Hound of The Baskervilles||Anarchy||“Free as the wind. :)”|
|8.||The Glorious Sound of Supreme Music||Left-wing Utopia||“All music. All the time.”|
- : The Glorious Sound of Supreme Music arrived from Osiris.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Less Important Ship of RMSmcboatymcboatface arrived from Balder.
- : The Hound of The Baskervilles granted posting privileges on the The Featured Region Followers Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : The Less Important Ship of RMSmcboatymcboatface ceased to exist.
- : No ooooo the third of the region No ooooos region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Aredita of the region The Region Of Gargery proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Grand Diarchic Principality of The Democratic Unionist Cool Kids of the region The Cult of PCHS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Ghost of L2 ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Really Big Bama Fan of the region SEC Fanatics proposed constructing embassies.
The Featured Region Followers Regional Message Board
We've been pretty silent the past 76 days huh
Some are still featured region following, or doing so once in a while. How would you say it has changed over the years?
I do not think it is normal, but I have only been around for a couple of years. When our founder last CTE'd it was only for around a month. So, yeah, this does not look good.
It seems like it yeah mine didn't
Hello my lovely featured region followers!!! I am back from the land of the Dead and I am thrilled to be amongst you once more! Special thanks to Baskervilles for remembering me! Travel safe guys!