WA Delegate: None.
The Exodus contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in The Exodus
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, The Exodus is ranked 18,101st in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The Borderlands of Grey-130||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Its 3am”|
|2.||The Colony of P-II||Anarchy||“Don't synthesize anything I wouldn't synthesize”|
|3.||The Under New Management Nation of Exodians||Anarchy||“No TV and no Beer makes Homer Something Something.”|
- : The Borderlands of Grey-130 arrived from The Stellae.
- : The Community of Hells Bells 34 departed this region for United states of nomi.
- : The Community of Hells Bells 34 arrived from Islamdom.
- : The Protectorate of Hells Bells 33 departed this region for The united republic of the walrus.
- : The Protectorate of Hells Bells 33 arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Empire of Hells Bells 32 departed this region for The united republic of the walrus.
- : The Empire of Hells Bells 32 arrived from The southern ocean.
- : The Empire of Hells Bells 29 departed this region for The command base.
- : The Empire of Hells Bells 29 arrived from The League of Lydian.
- : The Region Destroyers of The Trifecta of Terror departed this region for Ille de France.
The Exodus Regional Message Board
And there were no survivors. Bwa ha ha ha!
Trick or Treat!
******** Texas Newsletter ********
Available in PDF and Word. Just copy and paste the address below and download your latest copy right now!
Catch up on past newsletters using the following link!
WE remember fondly, building the first Marmaduke teams and racing our LandVacs around lavish, challenging and ludicrous circuits across IDF (anyone remember the 6-G loop?) The series was very popular, heavily subscribed, and provided teams to field competitive open-development racing packages, ala 1960-1970s Can Am, without fear of a balance of performance dumbing-down the competition. Following that first season, a second follow-up season saw FMR shipped across NSLand where new hordes of fans came to appreciate premier LandVac racing.
Hi David, I'm Grandpa.
Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.