WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Exodus contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in The Exodus
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, The Exodus is ranked 18,814th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Cahella||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This Motto Space For Sale”|
|2.||The Under New Management Nation of Exodians||Anarchy||“No TV and no Beer makes Homer Something Something.”|
|3.||The Colony of P-II||Anarchy||“Don't synthesize anything I wouldn't synthesize”|
- : The Grand Duchy of Cahella arrived from The Invaders.
- : The Pink Holy of Dorti Saingsmeistan of the region I am groot proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Argentinstan of the region United Nations of Europe proposed constructing embassies.
- : Grey-130 ceased to exist.
- : Shinies2 departed this region for The Cloaks of Steel.
- : Hells bells 21 departed this region for Anoir.
- : Fre oroia ceased to exist.
- : Evety shern ceased to exist.
- : Shinies2 arrived from Nova roman puppet storage region.
- : Hells bells 21 arrived from United socialist states of kersoc.
The Exodus Regional Message Board
And there were no survivors. Bwa ha ha ha!
Trick or Treat!
******** Texas Newsletter ********
Available in PDF and Word. Just copy and paste the address below and download your latest copy right now!
Catch up on past newsletters using the following link!
WE remember fondly, building the first Marmaduke teams and racing our LandVacs around lavish, challenging and ludicrous circuits across IDF (anyone remember the 6-G loop?) The series was very popular, heavily subscribed, and provided teams to field competitive open-development racing packages, ala 1960-1970s Can Am, without fear of a balance of performance dumbing-down the competition. Following that first season, a second follow-up season saw FMR shipped across NSLand where new hordes of fans came to appreciate premier LandVac racing.
Hi David, I'm Grandpa.
Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.